Sunday 17 May 2020

The Literal Booker Legacy - Generation 8, Chapter 4: Moving On


Welcome back to The Literal Booker Legacy!

This is the last chapter of the 8th generation before they go to college! How exciting!

I am also putting an heir poll up for this generation because I am genuinely torn between who to pick as heir. I'm leaving the choice up to you, lovely readers <3




*sniff* It’s time for the baby of the household to go to high school!


Waters: “What about me? I didn’t get any special photo on my first day of high school.”

Well, there you go. You do now.

Waters: “Aw, thank you!”

… The sarcasm is pointed.


Do you think these two are relieved that their kids are now independent of them?


That dress is actually fierce. Some of the base game stuff is kinda cute, y’all.


Waters: “Say, when Mom comes home from work, we should totally sneak out and go on the town. Let’s see if we can find some cute guys.”


Dante: “I don’t know, Tes.”

Waters: “Are you a pleasure sim or are you a knowledge sim primarily? Come on, Dante, this will be so much fun!”

Dante: “Well, okay then.”

(This is when I notice that Dante is wearing lesbian flag nails... So I quickly send him to the mirror to change them)





Dante: “You sure love yourself, huh?”

Waters: “And you would too if you looked like me.”


And when night falls and Christie return home from work, Tes and Dante sneak out of the house.

Unfortunately, I haven’t added a downtown subhood to this world so all they have are the few fun lots available in Belladonna Cove.


They end up going to the arcade and strike up a game of pool.


Kimberley: “Something tells me I had a mission revolving around these kids…”


Kimberley: “You’re the pretty one, aren’t you?”

Waters: “Uhm? I’m sorry?”

Kimberley: “I can see it. You’re the pretty one and your brother over there, he’s the comedy. Right? I’m right aren’t I?”

Waters: “Who are you?”

Kimberley: “You don’t need to know that, but I have a feeling I know you.”


Waters: “Weirdo.”


Kimberley quickly leaves and Tes and Dante are left to play another game alone.


Dante: “You’re pretty good at this game, Tes.”

Waters: *person person plus*


Waters: “Dante, what do you think that woman meant when she said I’m the pretty one and you’re the comedy?”


Dante: “Well, she’s not wrong. You are definitely the prettiest one but I wouldn’t say I’m funny.”

Waters: “The jumper you are wearing right now says otherwise…”

Dante: “Haha, maybe so… I dunno, I wouldn’t worry about it. I don’t think this town’s that dangerous otherwise our great-great-gre-“


Waters: “Let’s just call her Grandma Yvonne, okay?”


Waters: “But I guess you’re right. She didn’t do anything weird per se but… I got a really weird vibe off of her…”

Dante: “Maybe we’ve been out too long and we’re getting paranoid.”

Waters: “That could be it. Let’s go home.”


Waters: “I brought home a cute boy!”

Oh you did? Who is it-


Heath: “Hey there, I’m Heath!”

Oh no.

I cannot be having paradoxes in my legacy, not this time!


Dante: “Sorry but the voice in my head says you have to go home…”

Don’t look at me like that Dante, he’s your great-great-great grandfather.


Heath: “Huh, come to think of it, I feel like I’ve been here before… The walls are different though.”

Afdhsfjl let’s not focus on my lack of continuity!


Dante picks up a part-time job in the science field as he wants to be a Mad Scientist!


And then a few days later, nothing important happens but Dante becomes an overachiever.


Waters: “Hello, I’m BORED and single! I want to kiss boys!”

Calm down, you’re going to college soon. You can kiss boys then.


There’s been a ruckus.


Lulu’s in a fight with a stray dog!


She nails it though. She’s a good girl.

Lulu: “Now get the hell off my property!”


Christie: “Who’s my brave little girl!”

Lulu: “It better be me, goddamn it.”


Lulu: “Of course it’s me.”


Waters: “I guess it’s time to go to college and seek out young single men.”

Please don’t bump into any freakin’ relatives whilst you’re there, I am begging you.

Waters: “I have no idea who my relatives are so I’m at a loss there.”

Maybe just stay away from sims called Serdar or Bruce.


Christie: “I’m off to work! Have a safe trip, Tes!”


And there goes the first born of the generation.

Wow, this generation is cinching up quickly.


Blair: “Son, your mother and I think it’s time we have the birds and the bees talk.”

Dante: “God, please no.”


Blair: “Now, I know you won’t be getting any girls pregnant at college because hey, those rainbow nails are fierce-“

Dante: “Dad, I’m begging you to stop.”

Blair: “But it’s still important that you use protection. Don’t woohoo on couches like your great-uncle Gaiman.”


Dante: “HNNNG, when will this end!?”


Just a pirate talking to a pepper plant.


Blair: “No.”


Blair: “Yes?”


Blair: “I mean, I could ask your mother but I’m sure she’d say no. I don’t even know what a kai-kai is?”


Bruce: “It’s a bit chilly out there today.”

And inside?

Bruce: “I’m always cold, Gray. Always cold.”


Dante: “Slick!”


Waters gets invited over because today is a very special day!


It’s time for Blair and Christie to grow up!

Ahahaha.

Oh, this is weird because these two will be the last to die in this house because one of their grandkids will be bringing in the last generation of this family!


Christie: “I wish for the heir of generation 9 to be a redheaded lesbian with green eyes.”

Why are you so fixated on the lesbians?

Christie: “It’s gotta be equal. It starts with lesbians, that means it’s gotta end with lesbians. You’ve read James Joyce, you understand circular narrative!”


Blair still looks cute and ages up into an appropriate outfit, but I’m going to change it anyway.


Christie: “Is my back supposed to hurt like this?!”


She’s very elegant. 10/10 Christie!


It’s not a party until the guests start smustling.


Dante: “Wait, what the hell?”


Dante: “Gross, are those zits!?”


Dante: “No! No one will date me with zits on my face!”

Sure they will, Dante.


Dante: “Gotta scrub ‘em off now!”


Waters: “Dante, I’ve missed you, lil bro. When you finally get to the campus, we need to go on a bender!”


Dante: “Sure!”


Here is generation 7 in their silver glory.


Whatcha up to?

Dante: “Well, my OTH is film and literature so I thought, why not write a book?”

Oh, that’s me every week. I say to myself, let’s work on my book but then I end up looking at it, closing it, and opening this game.

Dante: “Good thing I don’t have any distractions.”


First burglary in the new world.


Burglar: “Heh heh, this family must be loaded! I’ve heard they’re an 8 generation legacy!”

I think that police car behind you says otherwise, sir.








A series of unfortunate events.

Christie: “This is just unprofessional. I used to be mayor, you know.”


Lulu: “Why are you out here all alone?”

Blair: “You know, Lu, sometimes I wish you could talk…”


Say it ain’t so!


Please don’t go!


Dante: “It’s been swell! See you in college, Gray!”

Sure thing, bub.


Christie: “Mission success.”


So, I’m opening an heir poll! You have 7 days to vote from the posting of this chapter.

Here is potential heiress Waters Booker!


And here is potential heir Dante Booker!

Vote here!

No comments:

Post a Comment