Saturday 18 April 2020

The Literal Booker Legacy - The College Years: Part 1, I Want You


Hello and welcome back to The Literal Booker Legacy! Today's chapter title is brought to you by SHINee's 2018 hit, I Want You (The title track on one out of four albums they sold that year!!), not the Savage Garden song of the same name (which is actually my favourite song of all time LOLOL).

I've been on a SHINee binge lately, even listening to their newest album despite the fact it's still difficult to listen to them as a four. I've been listening to them whilst I sim and whilst I write and edit chapters, and edit photos. 

I still miss Jonghyun a lot. Ha. A lot.

Anyway, enough sadness, this chapter is nothing but light-hearted so let's enjoy!

I also hope you guys are staying safe during this pandemic.




Alcott: “Uh, it’s really quiet in here. Why’s it so quiet?”

Joyce: “Hey! Yusun!? Are you in here!?”


Alcott: “Oh, there’s a note on the corkboard. ‘Hey there, Booker sprog, I’m no longer going to be used to housesit whilst you all get to graduate and I’m living the perpetual hell of reliving every single philosophy class. I’m not coming back. See ya, Y.’ … She’s gone?”


Joyce: “Should we tell Mum?”

Alcott: “Nah, Yusun will come back. Gray will make her.”

I … Can’t make her do anything? She rebels, Ally. She rebels!


Alcott: “Oh, well, never mind then, heheheh!”

Joyce: “This isn’t funny! No one can afford to live in this house without a house sitter guarding it for us!”

Alcott: “Maybe this will ground Christie’s kids then. They’ll have to move into the dorms. It’ll be good for ‘em!”


Joe: “This is the place?”

Allyn: “I hope so. HEY! JOYCE! ALLY! WE’RE HERE!”


Alcott: “BABE!”

Joyce: “Am I glad to see you, Allyn.”


Allyn: “Do you think I’m as pretty as those girls in the music video? I’ve always wanted to look like them.”

Joyce: “Why? You’re much prettier.”





Alcott: “I just want to use this computer!”


Alcott, there are two working ones right behind you…


Of course, the stereo never goes unused for long.


Allyn had the want to get fit and so Joyce was a kind, loving boyfriend, and stuck by her side as she worked out.


Allyn: “That was easy!”


Allyn: “Could use a shower, though. Phew!”


You know there’s loads of food in the fridge, right?

Alcott: “I want to make turkey. Let me make turkey.”


Alcott: “Aw man, I burnt it!”

I did say there was food in the fridge but now everyone has to eat the burnt turkey. We don’t let food go to waste here.


Alcott: “What? I’m allowed to be in my pjs. I live here!”


Joyce and Joe spend some quality time playing red hands.


Joe: “Babe, look what I can do!”

Alcott: “That’s nice, honey.”


Joyce: “Uh… Guys? Can I get past?”


Do you ever look at something and wonder what the back story is? Like, who is this woman? Where is she now? Was she killed off by the creators after they got what they wanted out of her?

Hmmmm…


Oh my, that looks so freakin’ awkward…


After Alcott and Joyce, and their partners, reached Sophomore year, it was time for Christie to join with her handsome beau, Blair Thorne!


Blair: “She looks like my girlfriend.”

She really doesn’t. Christie is ten-times prettier.


Allyn wanted to buy a game and so I bought It’s MYSHUNO!

I watched those videos about details in The Sims 2 that aren’t in The Sims 3 or Sims 4 and I was like, oh that game is so cool, I used to have my sims play that all the time when I was younger!

So I had Christie and Blair play against one another whilst Alcott called out numbers? I don’t actually know how they play the game, it’s just fun to watch.








In the end, Blair won. I have no idea what Alcott is doing in celebration but that’s hilarious.


At least Christie isn’t the competitive type.

I’ll introduce Blair to everyone now as he is the new Booker spouse-to-be.

Blair is a Popularity sim, just like Christie, and wants to be The Law. He’s an Aries, also like Christie, but his personality is very different: He’s nice, shy, lazy, playful, and nice.

He likes glasses and mechanical sims but hates hats.

So, he and Christie want to be big shots in the political/judicial system so I put them both in Political Science. It’s kinda cute they’re taking classes together. They’d be that weird couple that sits together and like… does really blatant PDA in class… We can see you. You’re not hidden under that desk, y’know

Never mind. I’m having flashbacks to my own college days…





At least this display of affection is behind closed doors.


Joyce, what are you doing playing this game alone?

Joyce: “I’m practising!”

… For what? A family run tournament?

Joyce: “Well, you never know!”


Also, I love looking at these old photos of Ellis and Uma.


And these ones of Ryman and Du Maurier. They’re forever judging their nieces and nephews for the rest of the legacy.


Don’t you think it’s a bit too cold to playing in your underwear?

Blair: “We’re playing strip catch.”

……….

You share this house. You realise that, right?


Joyce: “You catch like a girl.”

Christie: “That’s because you throw like one, turd blossom.”





Joe’s one of those guys who don’t shower before going to a massive convention and then demands free hugs from the female cosplayers and all the girls smell is that putrid stank of body odour.
Not speaking from experience or anything...

Joe: “Were you going somewhere with this?”

Get a shower before going to class, Joe. You smell.


Oh look, all six members of the household are together in one room. And they’re all eating dinner!

This is the only time this ever happens.


They also all went to bed together at the same bed and this happened…


Come on, officer!


God damn it, what is our tax money paying for!?

Oh wait, I’m not playing a BaCC yet…


Officer: “I’m just not the man I used to be.”


I didn’t notice this before, but the officers look really down after they’ve inspected the house.

That’s depressing…


Is this Eliot’s jealousy peeking through? Christie and Joe were enjoying a good dance together in the morning and Alcott suddenly had to join in.


Joe: “Hey, you got sweet moves.”

Christie: “You’re awfully nice for a goth.”

… Goths aren’t mean, Christie, they’re just misunderstood.


Simultaneous autonomous squeezing!


Allyn: “Aw, that’s cute.”


Christie: “You’re hot. Well done.”


Geez, could you two be more obvious about what you’ve been up to?


Blair: “Staaaaare…”

Christie: “Uh, babe? My eyes are up here.”


It’s literally just a column, Christie.

Christie: “It’s ugly.”

Then don’t look at it.


Blair: “Can I watch my movies now?”

Blair’s OTH is Film & Literature. I can relate.

Anyway, I gotta hop along with Alcott and Joe, the two have just disappeared from the lot…


Oh, hello, Rupert! Taking a break from the kids?


Joe and Alcott decide to have a nice lunch at The Hub.


Waitress: “You two are a cute couple. I hope something good happens for you today.”


Joe: “Here’s something good.” *blows kiss*

Alcott: “Oh, Joe! You cutie pie!”


Phoebe, aren’t you a sight for sore eyes!

Phoebe: “Missed me? Frances been threatening you?”

And Kimberley!

Phoebe: “Don’t worry, I’ll take care of it all.”


Phoebe: “But first, a little movie magic!”


Joe: “That’s so beautiful.”


Joe: “Seeing those sun beams made me think about your smile and I have something I want to ask you.”


Joe: “Alcott Booker, will you marry me?”


Alcott: “Yes! Yes! Yes!”





As the two sit in the car, readying themselves to go home and break the news to their family and friends, Alcott and Joe take some time together.





Alcott: “Hey y’all, guess who’s engaged?”


Christie: “OMG! You guyssss!”

Joyce: “Nice one, Joe!”


Streaker: “Oh, did I interrupt something?”

Joe: “Please put some clothes on.”


Feeling the love bug, Joyce takes Allyn on a walk of the nearby neighbourhood and I’m sorry… I totally put that Will Wright rock thingy there. I’m sorry.

He watches all.





Allyn: “Everyone else is in their outerwear and we’re not… I hope this doesn’t ruin continuity between Academie Le Tour and Belladonna Cove.”

Joyce: “Who cares.”


Allyn: “I’m glad you brought me here. I have a question to ask.”

Do I not have any other lines to use? Surely, I must.


Allyn: “It’s not February 29th but I’m asking you to be my husband, from now until the day Gray deletes this neighbourhood.”


Joyce: “Of course I will marry you, Allyn!”


I can hear Ryman’s heart breaking. His first girlfriend, his first love, engaged to his own nephew.








It’s time to go home, I think. I don’t want any more witches turning up. We were lucky with Phoebe at The Hub, but I don’t think fate is on our side this time.


Allyn: “Guess what? Joyce and I just got engaged!”


Christie: “Noooo waaaay! Really!?”

Allyn: “Yeah!”


Christie: “Oh, I’m so happy for you guys!”


Christie: “Way to go, big bro. I knew you’d land a total babe.”

Joyce: “Did Allyn tell you!?”

Christie: “No, dude, I saw the giant rock on your finger.”

Joyce: “Oh, right. It is a bit inconspicuous, huh.”


I think these two will be happy forever.


Christie and Blair seem to be doing just fine without any need to settle down just yet. But, is Christie feeling the strain of her upcoming heirship?


Never mind the melodrama, it’s time to party!


Here’s Bruce in his fetching hot dog jumper!


And Eliot in her fetching pink dress.

You look cheerful.

Eliot: “You think I’m excited? This means impending death.”

You’ve barely breached elderhood, Eliot, you got some time.


Alcott: “I’ll pretend I can’t see my parents be gross.”


Alcott: “Mama!”


Two generations of Bookers dancing in one photo!


And then the party ends. I thought I took more photos but I guess not?

Anyway, it’s time for Alcott to start her new life in Everivory Fields!


There she goes, on a rainy day.


And her fiancé, Joe, follows close behind!

The next time we’ll see these two will be in the spares update at the end of Christie’s chapters!


Joyce: “I’m looking forward to finally spending the rest of my life with you, Allyn.”

Allyn: “You’re so handsome in that robe, you make my heart flutter!”


Joyce: “Hi, Mama!”


Bruce: “My little man! You’ve finally become a big man!”

I think Bruce is sad to see his only son finally grow up.


Streaker: “Hi, Allyn!”


Bruce: “My wife is so hot when she smustles.”


Doing what the Bookers are famous for: Smustling at graduation parties.


Blair and Christie spend some alone time outside watching the stars.

Blair: “And that constellation is actually Aquarius. He’s named after Ganymede, Zeus’ male lover who used to pour him wine at parties. When his time on Mount Olympus came to an end, Zeus made him into the constellation so his beauty was forever preserved.”

Christie: “Do you think our beauty will be preserved in the stars?”

Blair: “It’s possible. If I could, I’d make a constellation for you right now.”


Nice outfit, Joyce.


And there goes one…


…two, on their way to Everivory Fields!


Which leaves these two alone together.


Blair: “Not that I didn’t enjoy the movie, I did, but what made you want to have a couples night in watching the movie in the first place?”

Christie: “Heh, well…”


Christie: “Watching my siblings get engaged and be all happy made me feel really empty inside for a while and I couldn’t figure out why. I was happy for them but I felt like something was missing. And last night, when we were watching the stars, it hit me. I knew I was meant to spend my life with you, but right now, I want nothing more than to spend every single second listening to you sleep peacefully beside me, watching you enjoy the movies you love, and see you enjoy the meals I’ll prepare for you. Anyway, long story short, babe…”


Christie: “Will you marry me and be the next Mr Booker to rule this kingdom?”

It’s not a kingdom.

Blair: “Yes, I will!”

It’s just a legacy.





I really love these two right now. I think their babies are going to be so beautiful.


Of course, having the house to yourself can only mean one thing.


I better replace those sofas for your children!


Whatcha reading?

Christie: “101 ways to rule a legacy by Snow White, edited by Leroy Chimeree, with notes by a plethora of successful legacy founders. Far too many to count.”

Why are you reading that?

Christie: “Oh, my great-great-great-“

I’m far too hopeful I’ll end this legacy successfully…


Bruce: “Up high, baby girl!”


Eliot: “Come give mama a kiss, my little heiress.”

Bruce: “You’ll give her a complex.”

Eliot: “She’s my daughter.”


Eliot: “She already has a complex.”


The current Mr and Mrs Booker dancing with the soon-to-be Mr and Mrs Booker!





That’s a nice little outfit.

You won’t be keeping it though.

Christie: “I’ll wait for you in the taxi.”

Right, I’ll go get Yusun.


Yusun: “I WILL BURN THIS PLACE TO THE GROUND SO YOUR SPAWN HAVE TO LIVE IN THE DORMS AND BUILD THIS PLACE FROM SCRATCH AGAIN!”

Blair: “Sounds delightful, except that you’re frozen in time until my kids come here so, bye, Yusun.”

Yusun: “I really hate every single one of you.”


And there go Christie and Blair, ready to bring in Generation 8!

Holy smokes, you guys! Just three generations remain!

AAAAAAAH!!

***

And that's it! College is over for generation 7! When I see you next will be with the next spares update and the first chapter of generation 8!

I'm so excited to get finished lmfao. I still got generation 9 to through first, and then an heir poll, and two more spares updates...

Sigh, so close and yet so far!

Until next time!

Stay safe and take care!

See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment