Tuesday 5 May 2020

The Literal Booker Legacy - The Spares, Part 1: Gaiman, Du Maurier, Ryman, Dickens, Angelou, & Morrison


Hello and welcome back to The Literal Booker Legacy: Spares edition!

Let's get on with this drama-filled chapter!


Gaiman, Du Maurier, & Ryman Booker


This little mansion is Gaiman’s home. It even has a fountain. Why? Because he’s a pleasure sim, that’s why.

Of course, he won’t be the only sim living in this house. I’ve decided to spice things up with these spares this time around…


Gaiman: “Listen, lady, I need two more dates to reach my LTW, here’s $5,000, let’s goooooo!”


I want to say her name is Diane.


Diane: “I mean, yer cute an’ all, but, like… why would I wanna date ya?”


Gaiman: “I can give really good backrubs.”

Diane: “Cor, tha’s lush.”

Ey, wanna know how I talk in real life? There you go. Diane has my dialect, try and guess which kind it is LOL!


Diane: “Yer know ya way with wor’s. I owe ya an apology.”


Gaiman: “AHEM! A little privacy?”

Oh, sorry!


Gaiman’s 9th first date was also a dream date! Diane really liked him. They had three bolts!


Gaiman: “Hey, so, this house is super lonely. Could I adopt the little black one?”


Officer: “Just so you know, these animals have names. Little black one doesn’t narrow it down with them.”

Gaiman: “Duly noted.”


Gaiman adopted little Bonkers!


Gaiman: “One more. Please.”


A damn it, it’s a professor… I can’t use ACR on her.

Ah well, I guess we better woohoo with her the old fashion way…


Gaiman: “You know, you’re my 10th date and you know what they say about the tenth date.”

Professor: “No, what do they say?”

Gaiman: “Tenth dates really show a man what they want to pursue most in life. I wanna be a celebrity chef.”

Professor: “Oh.”


Not to fear, the date ended in a dream date.


Du Maurier: “I can’t believe my brother has ten neat points and can’t clean up after himself.”

Hey, Du Maurier’s arrived!

I’ve decided to have the three Booker spares share a house together. Mainly to save on picture space as the spares get bigger and bigger…


Gaiman: “Who’s the best kitty in the world? Is it you? Is it you?”


Du Maurier: “At last. Come get me, aliens!”


Du Maurier: “ER, ON SECOND THOUGHT…”

Too late.


Du Maurier: “I want to stay on EAAAAAAARTH!”








Du Maurier: “That was pleasant…” *rolls wants to meet aliens again*


Omg.


Goodnight, my little starchild!


Gaiman: “With all this free time, all I can do is pursue yoga.”


Du Maurier: “Just to warn you, I’m pregnant.”

Gaiman: “I don’t remember seeing Kaylynn about…”

Du Maurier: “Oh… Yeah. I should probably call her at some point, huh?”





Du Maurier: “Could I take the morning after pill?”

Nope. This baby is happening. I’m excited.


Gaiman: “I love you most, Bonker-boo!”


Gaiman: “A meal and a show? I am truly living the life of luxury.”


Du Maurier then maxes out her enthusiasm for music and dance.


Hi, Lisa!

Lisa: “Oh, you’re playing us again, huh? I thought you said you hated us!”

I never said that… I just said I was burning out on not playing a proper rotation… And having to make sure that everything goes according to plan.

Lisa: “Are you gonna tell your readers who’s dying this time?”


No.





Aww yay! Du Maurier’s wearing my favourite maternity set!


Du Maurier: “I wonder if my baby will be as cute as you!”


Fast forward a few days and we’ll soon find out!


It’s a little girl! Her father is Mercury Nebula, who I downloaded from Berry Nooboos on tumblr.

This little one is named Rebecca, taken from… Rebecca.


Du Maurier: “Oh, this is easy.”


Oh, hey Ryman. How was your trip home?

Ryman: “This house smells of babies and I haven’t woohooed in two days.”


Sorry I asked.


Du Maurier: “Oh yay another set of hands!”

Ryman: “Um?”

Du Maurier: “I mean, it’s so good to see you! I missed you!”

Ryman: “That’s better.”


Gaiman: “Y’know, you little alien babies are so stinkin’ cute.”

Speaking of stinkin’, looks like your cat’s bed needs some TLC.


Ryman: “Hey, get me some love interests, please?”

Matchmaker: “Why is your family so frickin’ rude!? At least you said please!”


Oh, hey, it’s Amber, the maid.

Who Gaiman has also dated…

Oh.

Oh no.


Amber: “This family has such attractive sims, woof!”


Ryman: “Why, thank you kindly!”


Oh, it’s number nine!

Apparently, my game counts Allyn’s interest back when Ryman was a teen as one because she’s now an adult (she’s Joyce’s fiancée).





Du Maurier: “NOT AAAGAAAAAIN!”





Ryman: “Ahahahaha! You got probed again!”

Gaiman: “Way to go, lil sis! Bring in more cute babies for Uncle Gaiman!”


Du Maurier: “You’re going to be a big sister, Rebecca!”


Gaiman: “I want to hold that baby now, please? PLEASE!?”





Gaiman: “Heh, heh, I wonder if I can trick Gabriel Green to come over and pester Ryman. I think he’d be killed.”

I don’t think killing an innocent sim is something I want you guys to do…

Gaiman: “Don’t lie that you didn’t have the idea for Eliot though…”

Ah, that… That was different- ANYWAY!


Ryman is desperate to reach his tenth love interest and here is Sam Gothier! (The only sim I remembered the full name of. Listen, I have to remember 15 different names for my class, leave me alone.)

Ryman: “Er, are you sure he isn’t too cute for me?”


Morrison: “Oh, that’s what aliens look like?”

Don’t worry, yours will be coming very soon. Just gotta play a few more households first.


Sam’s kinda cute… Should I let him and Ryman have a baby and completely fill the house with aliens?


It’s time for Rebecca to grow up!


OH ABSOLUTELY NOT. SHE’S SO FRICKIN’ CUTE. I HATE THIS.

I wanna squish her cheeks.





Du Maurier: “Oh, my arm went through the wall.”

That isn’t what you should be focusing on right now…


Du Maurier: “You’re right, I have a baby girl to love and look after.”


Gaiman: “I’m just… GET A ROOM, YOU TWO!”


Number ten! Dix! Jyu! Zehn! Diez! Yeol!





Honestly, Sam is super cute but I think I might save him for a future Booker heir? Maybe?

He has one of my favourite face templates. I think he’s a college student too so…


Oh, look! The fountain’s frozen! I didn’t know that could happen!


Ryman: “I wonder if this kid’s gonna think I’m her dad…”

I mean, you’re not identical at all, Ryman.


Gaiman: “Uncle Gaiman loves you Becky-boo!”

Gaiman obviously has an obsession with calling people boo.


Ryman was in the middle of making Du Maurier’s bed, that’s why he’s in her room, don’t think strange things please.

Gabriel: “You freaks are always spying on me and it needs to end!”


Ryman: “Watch it pal, I know you like your roommate and guess what? I like everyone, so don’t start with me. I’ll break your heart faster than I can break your nose!”


Du Maurier brings Uma home from work!

Love her so much, Uma, you are my number one!


And then later that night, Du Maurier brings another baby girl into the world. She shares the same father as Rebecca, so they are full-blooded sisters. How cool.

This little one is called Dona, named after Lady St. Columb from Frenchman’s Creek (which I am coincidentally reading at the moment!)

With that, I think we’ll call it the end of this round for these three and we shall now move on to Dickens and Mitch!

Dickens & Mitch Gothier


Dickens is taking some time to himself whilst the twins sleep.


Mitch: “Oh, magic ball, will my babies grow up to be beautiful?”

Magic ball: “Iunno, why you askin’ me?”





Well, it’s time to find out how these twins look!


Aww! Estella’s quite cute! She has Dickens’ eyes and mouth and Mitch’s button nose!


Hm, so far Oliver looks like a clone of Mitch, but that could possibly be Dickens’ nose he’s got. We’ll know better when he gets to teenhood. If we get that far, we don’t have many spare updates left!


The first thing to do when growing up toddlers is to start on their skills. Estella wanted to learn how to walk first.


Mitch: “This is more boring than the cases I have to do at work.”


Little Oliver wants to be potty trained and papa Mitch is ecstatic to do such a thing.


Pearl needs to learn Shake to get another promotion. The way she’s looking at Dickens’ hand is how Charlie looks at me when I hold his paw.


Mitch is at work and so it’s just Dickens’ and the kids.


I think Mitch will be quite miffed to learn you taught Oliver how to walk and he was stuck potty training.


Gabriel: “I hate this family.”

Mitch was spying on him again, but this time it was for the logic points!

Gabriel: “Likely story.”

I think Gabriel might snap and kill a few Bookers before this legacy ends LOL.


Pearl still looks regal and lovely.


And Ruby is a cutie pie!





Estella’s a cute little child. I’m so glad she isn’t a face clone of Mitch, I’d be so disappointed. I really don’t like face-one sims.

Did anyone else used to make families of just face-ones when they were younger because it was the “best-looking” and everything else was ugly? Just me?





Oliver is still too young to see whose nose he has.


Is it bad I’m hoping he gets Dickens’ honker of a nose?

Serdar’s gift to the world, LOL.


Now that they don’t have to care for little toddlers around the clock, Dickens and Mitch have more time for one another.


I think you can tell how happy they are.

I’d be mean and make them have another baby but, I think two’s the perfect number for them, even if they came at the same time.


Oliver: “I hope school is as fun as I imagine it is!”

Estella: *person person plus*

And that… Is the end. Yeah, I know, it was a short update. Unfortunately some of these families might just have short updates depending on what is going on in the family. Up next is Angelou and Shannon and their two precious sons James Charles – I mean James and Charles.

Angelou & Shannon Gonzaga



We enter the household in the middle of the night, the parents sleeping peacefully, cuddled up together.


Charles, the eldest, sleeping in his little race car bed, dreaming of a future where he’s older and more mature.


And little James, the youngest, who dreams peacefully of the adventures tomorrow holds.


Charles wakes up first and takes a shower before enjoying his morning cartoons.


Angelou: “There you are, my little man! Are you ready for the tickle monster?!”


James: “Eep! Mama, I’m – haha! – really –haha! – ticklish!”


Afterwards, they have a calming bonding moment of dancing together.


James: “The money we’ll make today will be enough for us to open our own business together in the future!”


Charles: “The future?”


James: “Er, I just thought we were doing this because it’s the end of summer… I didn’t realise we were thinking about opening a lemonade shop together…”


With the boys occupied of exploring the ventures and possibilities opening a neighbourhood lemonade stand will do, Angelou and Shannon have a little time together.


Shannon: “Let’s do this quickly before the boys realise we’ve gone.”





I think you’ll be okay, the boys are now watching sports, waiting for the sun to come together.


Here are our mini entrepreneurs!


No visitors come for a few hours and then it starts to hail.


Shannon: “Boys, don’t you think – ow! – that you should come insid- son of a bi...scuit! – inside?”


Shannon: “The boys look a little defeated not having any customers. Maybe we should do something to help?”


Angelou: “Good idea, I’ll go invite Sonny and Lisa round. They’d love to help their nephews!”

Shannon: “Er… I meant… Like buying their lemonade?”

Angelou: “No, if it’s Aunt Sonny and Auntie Lisa, it’ll be different. I’ll go call them.”


On a scale of one to ten, how loud are you screaming on the inside?

Shannon: “It’s about 100.”


Morrison: “Howard, don’t go too near the road, make sure you stay near Charles and James, okay!”

Howard: “Okay Mommy.”


Angelou: “Sonny! Where’s Sethe?”

Morrison: “She’s not feeling too well so we let her stay at home with the nanny.”

Wolf: “It’s Angelou Gonzaga!”


In the end, Shannon and Angelou buy the boys’ lemonades, as suggested by Shannon.


Morrison: “Hello, stranger.”

Shannon: “I think we need to talk. Upstairs.”

Morrison: “Okay, but let’s act natural first so Lisa doesn’t suspect.”


Oh look, Sandy is their first actual customer!


And then Jill!

Charles’ stand seems to be the most popular. Poor James.


So, this is what Morrison calls “acting naturally”.


Shannon: “Listen, why the hell did you agree to come over?!”

Morrison: “Well, excuse me for wanting to spend some time with my sister and my nephews! Not everything is about you, Shannon.”

Shannon: “You know our history, if Lisa gets suspicious, she’ll blow this whole thing… Why are you looking at me… like that?”





Lisa: “Those two sure are taking their time. They’re missing out on all the fun!”


Lisa: “Oh. HELL NO!”


Lisa: “Sonny! What the hell are you doing!? You told me you wouldn’t go near Shannon again once we got married and yet-“

Morrison: “Lisa, I’m so sorry…”


Lisa: “Wait until we get home. I swear to God, this is the last time you’ll make a fool of me.”


Lisa: “Angie, you should probably go upstairs and see what your sister and wife are up to.”

Angelou: “Oh?”


Angelou: “WHAT IN *bleep*ING HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?”


Shannon: “Don’t get too upset, you didn’t catch us the other times.”

Angelou: “OTHER TIMES!?”


Angelou: “I cannot BELIEVE that you would sleep with my sister, not just once, but numerous times. Are you insane!?”

Shannon: “Angelou, please, I’m so sorry. I want to make it up to, I promise.”


Angelou: “Make it up to me? You made a choice to try and sleep with my sister and you made the choices to sleep with her all the other times. We have two sons, Shannon. I cannot believe you did this to me. To them!”


Angelou: “Get out. Get out right now.”


Shannon: “Oh no, no, no, no!”


Shannon: “Please reconsider. Think of our boys.”

Angelou: “You cannot be serious now. Did you think of them when you tried to bed my sister just now. Now I get why you were hesitant of her coming over. You’re clearly so in love with her you can’t resist. I can’t believe I spent most of my adult life with you, wasting it with you.”


Shannon: “No! I can’t go like this.”


The boys look devastated.

Well, James does, Charles seems to be stuck in a cheerful Joker-like grin.


Angelou: “And you! You selfish pig! I’m so glad our mother and father are dead because they would have a heart attack if they knew what you did to me. To my family. To your family!”


Angelou: “I never want to see your face again. I hope you die alone, you selfish little brat!”





Whilst Lisa and Howard return home and Morrison trudges after them, head hanging low, Charles and James retreat upstairs to play with their toys, hoping the storm had passed.


Angelou: “I’m sorry you had to witness that my babies. Mama loves you very much.”


Angelou: “So, so much. My angels.”

James: “I love you too, mumma.”


Charles: “When will we see Mom again? Soon? Christmas?”


Angelou: “It’s… Hard to guess, my honey. Just don’t worry. If she wants to see you, she’ll make the effort to come visit you.”


Charles and James then go shower and spend the rest of the early morning playing with the doll house.


Whilst Angelou does early morning yoga out on the veranda.


Things slowly returned to normal. Angelou returned from home and was greeted by her sons.


Charles made a friend in Jonathan Enriquez, Constance and Elizabeth’s little boy.


And James spends some alone time with Angelou. Not that it’s difficult to get now without Shannon around.


Charles continues to be a good boy and does his chores by looking after Charlie, the dog.


Whilst James remains stuck in his childish whims and plays pirate in the bathtub.


Angelou, getting closer to elderhood, seems to be going through a mid-life crisis - letting her hair loose and putting on some clothes a few years younger than appropriate.

Not that she cares, Angelou is free and single and can do whatever she wants now without Shannon there to take away her attention.


James rolled a want to have a bird cage, and being a child of divorce, is bought one by Angelou.

He adopts a falcon called Perry.


The two become fast friends.





Charles is more content with the love of his mother.


The nanny left the cage open! AAAAH!


Charles brings home Irene Enriquez this time. He seems to be popular with the Enriquez children.


Angelou finds that the love and affection of children and a dog is all that she needs right now.


James: “Perry is the best bird in the world!”


Shannon brings my simself home from work!

Apparently the two have some chemistry so I sorta had a bit of a giggle and pressed woohoo on ACR for fun.

Turns out, my simself likes to fall into random girls beds… 


Charles has his teen birthday the next day!


He rolls Popularity (surprise, surprise) who wants to be a Rock God.


Angelou: “You have to stay a baby for me, okay?”

James: “Okay, mama!”


Angelou: “You punch like your mother – other mother. Now really hit me, boy!”


Now he’s a teen and has college to think about, Charles gets given his own desk to do his projects and homework on.


The next day, because these two are only a day apart because Charles was adopted when James was just a baby, James has his teen birthday!


He’s a nice mix of Shannon and Angelou.

James is a Romance who wants to be a Hall of Famer (Just like his great-grandmother, Bronte).


Angelou: “Wait, is that bird talking!?”

Perry: “Buy gold! Buy gold!”


Rupert: “Oh hey, it’s one of my distant cousins.”

Well, her mother was your first cousin, so not really that distant.


These two are beginning to get closer now they’re teenagers.

They’re both straight and I kinda want to make a love triangle with Irene, but… We’ll see if Irene rolls straight or bisexual when she ages up in this chapter.


Shannon: “I can’t believe my beautiful wife kicked me out! I miss her so much! ANGELOU!”

Right, because kicking over her trashcan will help.

Shannon: “ANGELOOOOOOUUUU!”


James: “Oh, hey Mom, it’s you.”

Shannon: “Whoa, who the hell are you? Where’s my sweet boy?”


James: “I grew up, Mom.”

Shannon: “No, I refuse to believe I’ve missed that much already…”


Angelou: “Aw, you’re a cute little fella!”

James: “He is my bird, Mama.”

Angelou: “Hey, he still needs some affection now and again.”


Of course, this part can’t end without Angelou reaching her elderhood crown.


She’s still so beautiful. Wow.


Angelou: “I don’t like it.”

Why not?

Angelou: “I look old.”

Well… I hate to break it to you, Angelou, but you are now old…

And with that we shall head on over to Lisa and Morrison. I think we know how that part’s going to start though… This chapter is just going to be so freakin’ LONG!

Morrison & Lisa Rossi



Morrison: “Lisa, I’m so sorry. I don’t know what came over me. I swear, it’ll never happen again.”


Lisa: “I just want to know why you did it. You told me the day we got engaged that you wouldn’t do it again.”

Morrison: “Actually… I need to confess to something. A few days before we got engaged, Shannon invited me round for a booty call when Angie went to work…”


Lisa: “ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? MORRISON BOOKER, YOU ARE THE MOST HEINOUS PERSON IN THE WORLD!”

Morrison: “Oh, whatever, you’ll forgive me. You always will.”


Lisa: “Are you… You’re serious. You think you’re going to get away with this just because we have three children. I love those kids. I loved you once, too.”


Morrison: “I love those kids too, you know!”

Lisa: “Ha! You have a funny way of showing it!”


Lisa: “This is the last time you’ll betray my trust. Not just twice, but three times you have cheated on me with that harlot.”

Morrison: “No, Lisa, please, think of the children!”


Lisa: “Those children. MY CHILDREN. Will be better off without you in their lives, you immoral skank! I hope your mother can see what you’ve become in the Afterlife because you know how disappointed she’d be in you!”


Lisa: “Get out. Don’t come back. Stay away from me and those children. They are mine now and you will never be a part of their lives.”


Morrison: “Oh, my God, this is really happening, isn’t it?!”


Morrison: “Lisa, please reconsider. I promise I’ll remain faithful from now on.”

Lisa: “You do realise how empty that sounds now, right? Go.”


Morrison: “Nooo!”


Wow, Lisa was obviously dying to get rid of Morrison from the first time she cheated.

I guess leopards really don’t change their spots.


Oh, no, poor Halle!


Lisa: “Hey, little man! You’re going to be big and brave for your mama, right?”


Lisa: “Let’s get you to sleep. Tomorrow is a busy day of skilling.”


Sethe and Howard sleep through the fighting.


Halle: “Mama!”


Okay, so basically, everything was going really well and then this happened…

Lisa just caught fire randomly. I have no idea what caused it. She was outside playing fetch in the middle of winter, and then she comes inside to potty train Halle and she catches on fire.

Does anyone have any idea what caused this spontaneous combustion because this happened in my *cough* second attempt *cough* at my Rainbowcy too…


Halle: “MAMA!!!!”


Grim: “Damn shame. First abandoned by one mother, orphaned by another.”

Oh, wait, that’s right! They have another mother!


Grim: “Let me just put this through first.”


Dun dun! Morrison and Shannon to the rescue!

… Not that they deserve this happy ever after but circumstances are circumstances.


However, it was in vain as the social worker got there first to take Halle away.

What annoyed me was that the social worker lectured Morrison as if she had neglected Halle? Lady, his mother burst into flames right in front of him!

I mean, I know Lisa and Morrison split but Jesus Christ, the mechanics of this game are really annoying sometimes.


Morrison: “Noooo, my little Halle!”


Not to fear, Morrison will so be having a green bundle of joy to look after instead.

Though, it won’t replace the Halle shaped hole in my – I mean, Morrison’s heart.


Sethe: “Auntie Shannon? What are you doing here?”

Get ready for some big upheavals, Sethe, things are changing now.


This just doesn’t look right.


Morrison: “I know it’s been a busy day of heartbreak and changes, but Mommy is here to look after you both now. We won’t forget Mama, will we?”


Morrison: “Mama is watching you from afar, seeing you grow.”


Howard: “Hey, Gray, I’m in the red and you need to do something about it!”

What do you want me to do? S’not my fault you had a fear of relatives breaking up. I didn’t realise that your aunties divorcing would make you going into total breakdown.

(He was in the red when I loaded the lot up.)


Morrison: “Shannon, things have been really strange lately. But now that we can finally be together, there is a question I want to ask you.”


Morrison: “Will you marry me?”

Say no, say no, say no.


Shannon: “YES!”

Damn it.





And then the two have a quickie wedding because Morrison still has Lisa’s last name and she doesn’t want her baby to have that last name.





Morrison takes Shannon’s last name and becomes Morrison Gonzaga instead.

So, the next spares update will have Morrison & Shannon Gonzaga instead of Rossi.


Oh dear, it seems like Howard’s breakdown has gotten the best of him.

He and Sethe were best friends but…

Not anymore…


And then Sethe goes and shocks him!

Why!?


Howard: “You’re mean, Sethe!”


Oh, look who Shannon managed to rescue!

She brought Halle back into the family.

Only, he’s forgotten completely about Lisa and is now technically Shannon’s son.

… I mean, that’s not too far from reality, Halle would probably be too young to remember Lisa anyway.


Shannon: “Hello little Halle. It’s not what I would have named you, but I am your mommy now.”

Halle: “Hehe, mommy!”

… This is like a Grimm fairy-tale unfurling in the sims right now!


Howard’s a good boy, he autonomously cleaned the dog bed and bowl!


Morrison: “Mommy’s so happy to have you home, Halle. She was so worried!”


To get Howard and Sethe’s relationship back up, I have the two play chess together all day.


And then, Morrison gives birth.


Another boy, for frick’s sake!

He is named Paul, after another character from Beloved.

Also, coincidentally, does anyone else remember the movie Paul about the alien? Totally not intentional until I just realised it after naming the poor child.

Paul’s father is PT Hydrus, who I think Poppet has mentioned has a broken face template? But, I looked at him in Body Shop and the broken template isn’t too outrageous. If I’m happy to let Serdar in the family, then I’ll allow Paul to exist happily too.


Howard and Sethe are completely unfazed by the arrival of Paul.


Howard: “Ugh, I hate that you beat me in that fight!”


However, my bonding skills have worked because these two are best friends again!


Shannon: “God, more of these kinds of birthdays.”

Sorry, maybe you shouldn’t have cheated on Angelou.





I think Paul has Hydrus’ nose, which is the main broken part of the template.

*shrug*

It’ll be fine.


It’s also Halle’s turn to grow up. Note how happy Sethe and Howard are about this.


He’s a little cutie! Omigosh! Lisa and Morrison’s genetics played so well together.


I LOVE him!


I love Paul too!


It’s a bit weird that Halle will never know his true Mom. Do you think he has flashbacks of the day Lisa died in front of him?

Oh. Wouldn’t that be weird if the social worker brainwashed him when they took him away so that any family that would adopt him wouldn’t worry about any PTSD caused by this trauma?

I’m sure that’s a book plot somewhere, right?


Howard: “Things have been weird since Mommy married Auntie Shannon. That’s when you were rescued from the orphanage, Halle.”


Halle: “Who’s Auntie Shannon? Isn’t she our Mama?”

Sethe: “No, our Mama was called Lisa and she was pretty. Prettier than Auntie Shannon.”

Howard: “Mama caught Mommy cheating with Auntie Shannon and now Auntie Shannon lives here because Auntie Angie broke up with her and Mama died in a weird fire accident.”

Halle: “Auntie…? She’s our auntie? Fire accident?”

Careful now kids, you might awake some traumatic stuff for poor Halle. Let’s leave this alone till you’re all teens and can manage this a little more maturely.


Meanwhile, Paul continues to be a little cutie!


Both Halle and Sethe brought home friends from school!

There’s only a handful of children in the neighbourhood so it’ll be easy to guess who it is.


It’s Irene Enriquez!

Sethe brought her home!


And George Shin! George is Atwood’s grandson!

He’s rather sweet, I’m not going to lie.


Halle: “Hi Mommy!”

… I feel sick. I wish he hadn’t been taken by the social worker because Shannon is not his mother and now she technically is because she adopted him…

I was gonna have it work that way either, I wanted the three Rossi kids to stay Rossi’s and have Paul be the Gonzaga but well. What can you do?


Morrison brings Elizabeth home with her. Elizabeth is Constance’s wife, Lawrence and Tyler’s daughter-in-law.


Paul seems to really like Poppy!


And then we have more birthdays! I’m trying to get through this household quickly because the pictures are starting to add up and I have 10 more households to play.


Halle seems really excited that Howard’s become a teenager!


And here’s Sethe.

Howard rolled Fortune and wants to be a Prestidigator.

Sethe rolled Family (like Lisa) and wants to have three grandkids.


And of course it’s Paul’s turn to grow up.


He’s most probably got all of PT Hydrus’ genetics as far as I can tell…


Okay, but, isn’t Sethe just gorgeous? I gave her some freckles because I think she looks so cute!

Lisa and Morrison’s genetics really worked well together…

Damn shame Morrison couldn’t keep it in her pants.

Now we have two angsty teenagers who likely blame one mother for their other mother’s death.


Paul and Halle are matching!


Oh dear, Sethe brought home her cousin, James, who is now technically her step-brother too.


James: “Mom? You live here now?”

Shannon: “Oh, James, I didn’t want you to find out this way.”

James: “And is that a wedding ring?”

Shannon: *sigh* “It’s a better time as any. I married your Aunt Sonny.”


James: “La-la-la! Can’t hear you! You’re *bleep*ed up! This is *bleep*ed up!”

Shannon: “Now, young man!”


James: “You abandon my mom for my auntie and now you’re living happily ever after in her home with her kids!? You never cared about me, or James, or Mama, did you?”

Shannon: “Of course I care! If we hadn’t broken up, you know I’d still be with your mother.”

James: “But still cheating on her with Aunt Sonny. I’m glad you broke up.”

Shannon: “I’m sorry you feel that way.”


Shannon: “Things will be better, I promise. Come here.”

James: “I don’t think I want to hug you. I don’t even want to know you right now. I’m outta this mess.”


Paul and Halle are as thick as thieves and are completely unaware of everyone else’s worlds crumbling around them.

Poor James and Charles, and Howard and Sethe, all children of divorce.


Okay, so if you remember back in the college chapters, I took a photo of some photo frames in one of the bathrooms and I noticed that when Chastity Gere walked past, she looked a little familiar?


Do you think Chastity could be this lady in the photo frame? Or is the lady in the photo frame Chastity’s relative? They look so familiar, it’d be weird if they weren’t related.

Hm, I might be diving too far into this, I think…

This’ll be the last time I bring it up, I promise.


Aw, Howard and Sethe are thinking about their grandparents.


And now it’s time for Halle to grow up!


I think he looks like Sethe? I’m not too sure honestly. He’s a cutie though!

Halle rolls Popularity and wants to become Mayor. Get in, but  Christie called dibs first, boy.


Even though Halle has now gained a few heads in height on Paul, they are still the best of friends.

You love to see it.


And Paul adores Poppy. I just think she’s happy to be getting more attention now that the chaos of Morrison and Lisa’s divorce, Lisa subsequent death, and then the shifting and blending of families.

And Poppy’s been there for everyone. What a good doggy!


Shannon, it is your time to step up to the cake.


Old age looks good on you, girl.


Shannon: “Eh, are you sure I should keep my hair the same?”

It looks good on you. Why change a good thing?

Also, would it be deviously evil of me to have Shannon start an affair with her ex-wife, Angelou. Their relationship is really high and they’re still two-bolters… The hypocrisy of it all makes me cackle.

Am I a bad person? LOL.


Oh look, someone brought Charles home, too.

Charles: “So, Mom doesn’t want to see us anymore because she’s in a bigger family with my auntie?”

Yeah, sorry, bud.


It’s a double birthday today but unfortunately, the other birthday recipient is at work until late so she won’t get her cake till then but Paul can, so let’s go!


Still a cutie and I think Halle’s super happy to have his best bud be at the same age as him.

Paul rolls Pleasure and wants to be a Game Designer.


Here's the birthday girl!


She’s cute. Also, her nose grew and I think Heath is laughing at her from beyond the grave.


Morrison: “I still look like a rock star.”

I mean sure. You’re also wearing fast food leggings, so how rock and roll can you really be?


And to end this round of absolute chaos (this is what generation four does, guys. It just makes chaos.) Sethe and Howard, who left earlier and I didn’t get to take a photo of because THANKS MORRISON, are off to college! Which means, the next update they’ll be living in an apartment somewhere in this town because I am not in the mood to play so many colleges.

Maybe if it was a BaCC, I’d put the effort in, but not right now. You don’t miss much anyway, lol.

I wasn't kidding during Angelou's part about this chapter being long. I've had to split it in half to save myself the headache. Plus, I think you might enjoy the updates this way.

If I left it at the length it was, I think y'all might've gotten bored reading it. So, the next part will have Ellis and his family, Hardy and his family, Lawrence and his, and Atwood and her's and then it'll be done.

Please bear with me, I am trying to play again after suffering multiple mental breakdowns. Hey, this lockdown wasn't so good for me after all, who woulda guessed? :(

I hope you enjoyed this little update! See you in the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment