Friday 26 June 2020

The Literal Booker Legacy - The College Years: Part 2, Stargazers


Hello and welcome back to The Literal Booker Legacy!

This is the final chapter of Generation 8 and after this we'll be moving onto Joyce and Alcott's stories and then officially starting Generation 9! Can you believe we've come this far already? I can't!

When we last left Tes and Dante, both were having success at college, garnering GPAs of 4.0's each. Tes was being her wild child self and living her romance aspiration fantasy and Dante was getting close to a classmate of his, which ended up concluding in a sudden kiss. 

Let's see where things go from here!


Waters: “Soooo, how’d the date go?”


Dante: “It was fine. We watched that weird movie, Werewolves, and then he kissed me goodbye. Is that normal?”

Waters: “What? Kissing someone? I mean, sure, if they like you. Does he like you? Has he told you he likes you?”

Dante: “Not in so many words…”


Waters: “Hm. Even so, you don’t just kiss someone out of the blue unless you like them.”

Dante: “Maybe I’m overthinking it…”

Waters: “There’s only one way to find out – invite him back over and talk to him.”


Dante: “I… I dunno if I can.”

Waters: “You’re scared. I get it. But you’ll never know if you don’t try. Trust me, this could be the start of something amazing, Dante. Just take the leap, just once.”


Cheerleader: “Whoa! Dante, your boyfriend’s outside.”

Christie: “Did I just hear that Dante has a boyfriend!?”

Waters: “Huh? Yeah, I mean, he’s technically dating someone, Mom, but I wouldn’t say they’re boyfriends… yet.”


Dante, internally: “Oh snap, what the hell do I say to him!?”

Be chill, bro.


Phil: “I need to confess something. I’ve been unable to stop thinking about you since we kissed a few nights ago…”

Dante: “Really? I mean, me too…”


Dante: “Do you perhaps wanna just hang out and see where this goes?”

Phil: “That sounds chill.”


I hope these two like dancing to the sound of American footballers being tackled to the ground.





Waters: “I don’t want to see this!”

Suck it up, Tes. Poor Dante’s had to see you be overly disgusting with your love interests.

Waters: “TouchĂ©.”


Waters: “I love sports.”





Phil: “Whoa! I think I love you!”

Dante: “Really!?”


Dante: “Hey so, I don’t have a double bed but I do have a sofa in my room if you wanna get further acquainted?”

Phil: “Oh, hell yeah.”


Phil: “You sure that was your first time? You really seemed to know what you were doing.”

Dante: “You can thank my sister for that. Romance sims have the best pointers.”


Phil: “I gotta get goin’ before curfew hits. It’s been awesome chilling with you today. I’ll call you later on, babe.”

Dante: “Sure thing… babe.”


Waters: “So, so, so! How’d it go!?”


Dante: “Thank you for the tips.”

Waters: “Omigod! You did it! I’m so proud of you lil bro, I guess we don’t have to worry about you have difficulty bringing generation 9 in then hehehehe.”


Dante: “I mean, there are always aliens.”

Waters: “Ugh, that’d be so cute, I’d love to be an auntie to a big brood of green babies!”


Waters: “But that doesn’t matter because you and Phil seem to be going the distance! I can’t wait to pick my dress out for your wedding day!”

Dante: “Can you please, uh, just slow down? We’ve only just made this official.”

Waters: “Sorry, my excitement gets the better of me sometimes.”


Phil: “Some roses for my babe.”


Phil: “I hope he likes them!”


Waters: “I can’t believe you did it, Dante! You’re all grown up now!”

Dante: “Tes, c’mon, it’s not that big of a deal. I don’t congratulate you every time you woohoo.”

Waters: “Well, maybe you should.”


I can’t tell if Tes felt left out that someone other than her woohooed in the house so she called over the llama mascot, Corbin (I actually don’t remember his new name but he’s basically the same Corbin who was obsessed with Bronte back in generation 2), over to have a little fun.





Of course, after the fun, comes the goodbyes.


Dante: “God, I hate this place sometimes.”


Dante: “Aw, a love note.”

I don’t think that’s for you…

Dante: “No, I can tell. It smells of heterosexuality and desperation. Must be for Tes.”


Not!Corbin: “So, I don’t want you to get the wrong idea about me or anything. It’s not like me to just jump into bed with strangers.”


Waters: “No biggie, Corbin, I don’t judge you.”

Not!Corbin: “So, this may be kinda sudden but… We should think about this…”


Waters: “This?”

Not!Corbin: “This relationship. I mean, it’s gotta go somewhere right.”


Waters: “Uh, no, not really. I’m not looking for anything official – ever. I’m a commitmentphobe if you will.”

Not!Corbin: “Oh… I see…”

Waters: “Please don’t get upset.”

Not!Corbin: *sniff* “I’m not upset, promise.”


Waters: “Oh, hey, you’re cute.”

Forest: “Thanks?”


Waters: “Shall we get to know each other a little be-“

Forest: “No thanks, Tes. I’m not interested in you.”

Funny story, Forest actually ended up heart-farting over Dante. I guess we know which side his boat docks.


Not wanting to graduate without one final hurrah, Tes invites the matchmaker over who lands her an easy date. Two romance sims? This is a cinch.

I also don’t remember his name. I got lazy, sorry peeps.


See what I mean?


Townie: “Thanks for having me over.”

Dante: “Sure?”


Can’t have a college chapter without a break in!


This might be the first successful arrest made in this legacy since the beginning?


Waters: “Just gotta make the chilli before the parents come over.”

Oh hey, it’s time for Tes to graduate!


Blair: “The first of many."

Just two. You have two kids. 

Christie: "Two many! Ha!"


Christie: “I’m so glad you’re graduating with a perfect GPA, Tes. Your father and I were worried you’d get… distracted…”

Blair: “It’s in her blood to be smart, Chris.”

Christie: “Anyway, Dante, tell me about your boyfriend? Does he have nice genetics? You know Gray is desperate to make sure generation 9 brings in the best looking final generation.”

Dante: “Wow, that’s not… complete overkill or anything.”


Waters: “His boyfriend is cute! He has a nice face, and he’s blond with blue eyes!”

Dante: “TES!”

Waters: “What? C’mon, Dante, you’re heir, you need to be bragging about this stuff.”

Christie: “Maybe we’ll have our first blond heir!”

Dante: “This is so uncomfortable.”


After lunch, it’s time for the grand old tradition of smustling…

Wait. What?

Where is everyone?!


Why are you in here watching TV when you could be smustling!?


Christie: “There’s a first time for everything, Gray.” *wink*

I physically hate every single one of you for ruining this tradition. What would your great-grandma Yvonne say!


Christie: “Woohoo is fun and all but the best thing about life is having a BFF. Your father is mine, Tes.”

Waters: “That’s equally cute and disgusting.”


After a smustle-less graduation party, it’s time for Tes to move out into the big world.


Waters: “Eh, I can live with this outfit.”

Don’t worry, I’ll give you something better.

Waters: “Oh, thank God, I was trying to be nice but yeeeesh! Totally not my style.”


Goodbye Tes, you’ll be joining your technically-estranged aunt and uncle in Everivory Fields!


Which leaves the final generation 8 to live by himself for two semesters.


Dante: “Hey, Phil, are you busy tonight?”

Phil: “Not that I know of.”

Dante: “Cool, wanna go hang out at the park? I have something to ask you.”





Phil: “It must be urgent for you to pull me all the way out here. Why couldn’t we have just chilled at your place?”

Dante: “I dunno, I wanted to get some fresh air and I think this place is pretty nice.”


Dante: “Phil, push me!”

Phil: “I’m gonna go play chess instead, babe, sorry.”


And then! This horrible townie came up and started being abusive to Dante!

No reason at all. No idea who this person even is.


Dante: “My pride has been hurt but not my feelings.”


Dante then turns his attentions to his boyfriend who he immediately showers with love and affection.


Dante: “Over there is the constellation my father showed my mother when they were at college. It’s Aquarius which is also my star sign.”

Phil: “Do you think that’s why you ended up being heir?”

Dante: “Never thought of it that way but maybe.”


Dante: “And that one is Leo, my sister’s star sign.”

Phil: “The lion one is cooler, no offence, babe.”

Dante: *sigh* “None taken.”


Phil: “I’m glad you invited me here, Dan. It’s nice watching the stars with you.”


Dante: “My mother knew her soulmate when they fell in love under the stars and now I know mine. It’s you, Phil. You’ve taught me more than you know and now I have something really important to ask you.”


Dante: “Phil Jakobson, will you marry me?”


Phil: “I…”

Dante: “Babe?”


Phil: “Of course I’ll marry you, Dan.”





Dante: “Tes isn’t here anymore, she graduated.”

Professor Ash: “Ah shoot.”


We need someone to look after the house for generation 9 and Forest and Dante somehow bonded really well after Forest turned down Tes so we asked him to move in.


Forest: “So, all I have to do is sit on this sofa and watch TV?”

Basically, yeah.

Forest: “Count me in.”


You ready Dante?

Dante: “Hell no.”

Atta boy.


Aw he looks so cute in his graduation robes!

*sniff* my baby is all grown up!


Blair: “M’wife.”


Dante: “Ugh, wish I didn’t have to see this.”


Christie: “You’ve done really well, Dante! I’m so proud of you!”


Blair: “I can’t wait for you to come home and fill the house for us, son.”

Dante: “Jeez, Dad, let me get married first, please.”

Christie: “So, are you the elusive Phil?”

Forest: “No ma’am, I’m just the house sitter.”

Christie: “Something tells me someone else used to house sit… someone with red hair and a cheerleader outfit.”


What the hell? WHAT THE HELL!?


WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?


Dante: “Oh, I didn’t need to see that…”

You have NO room to talk after what you’ve just done!


Dante: “Chill out, Gray, I’m a pleasure sim, it’s in my nature.”

You’re engaged, Dante!


ENGAGED! TO BE WED! BETROTHED!

You cheating son of a –

Christie: “I dare you to finish that sentence.”

… Fine.


Yeah, I’d take a shower too if I were you, Dante. Despicable.

Dante: “I’m kinda growing up here!”


Dante: “Oh, no.”

I’m tempted to keep you in this as punishment for your crimes.

Dante: “Oh, boohoo, it meant nothing. Just some harmless fun and he initiated it anyway.”

That is inexcusable! ACR is both a blessing and a curse.


Well, considering we won’t see Forest again after the next generation, I can let this go. I just didn’t expect it, honestly…

But, anyway, it’s time for our heir to return to his home to marry his unsuspecting fiancĂ©, Phil, and to bring in the next and penultimate generation.


Until the next chapter, see you later, Dante!

Dante: “Promise you’ll forgive me when you return.”

I promise.

Can’t say the same for the readers though, hehe.

Thank you for reading! See ya in the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment