Tuesday 7 July 2020

The Literal Booker Legacy - The Spares: Alcott & Joyce


Hello and welcome back to The Literal Booker Legacy!

This chapter is going to be short and sweet, focusing on just our two Generation 7 spares: Joyce and Alcott.

So, let's see who owns this... magnificent... house?

Alcott & Joe Haggerty


Of course, the house belongs to Alcott and Joe!

After losing all of my hard work and my poorly made houses, I gave up on making houses for the next few spares so everyone is just having a house in the lot bin. Sorry.


Alcott: “Canonball!”


And look who arrive to meet Alcott!

It’s Joyce, her brother in another life, and Tes!

Waters: “Oof, that Carlos is super-hot!”


Alcott goes out to meet her new neighbours.

Waters: “Your swimsuit is hella cute.”

Is now an awkward time to mention that Alcott and Joyce have two bolts?

… I really should’ve made them both in CAS but I wasn’t in the mood! I have no reason not to, I am lazy and now it’s biting me in the backside.


Joe’s getting used to the pool.


Joe: “On second thought, I think dry land is the place for me.”

Wimp.


Waters: “Now that I think about it, you look a lot like my mum, Christie.”

Alcott: “Christie? I’ve never heard of her.”


Thankfully there was no inappropriate flirting between Alcott and Joyce and I was ready to start retching if something did happen.

No, I think Alcott and Joe are rather happy together, always autonomously flirting.


Alcott: “I want to make out with my fiancĂ©!”


I decided to let Joe and Alcott have a private wedding on the balcony. Mainly because a) Alcott isn’t related to anyone and b) Eliot and Bruce are dead *sniff*

I wish I could bring Eliot back just so she can yell at Alcott for no reason.








Alcott takes on Joe’s last name and becomes Alcott Haggerty.


Of course, things can’t stay just between them for long – an early sign of a new arrival emerges.


I’ve decided I’m only letting Alcott and Joe have one kid so this one better be stinkin’ cute or else!


Alcott: “Amazing news! I’m pregnant!”


I think Joe’s excited to be a dad!


Fast forward a few days and now the time has arrived! I’m sort of excited in a weird way.


… Um. Where did that blond hair come from? Alcott was made in CAS and I haven’t changed her recessive genes and I don’t have any genetics mod in my game afaik…

Lemme double check. Oh no, I do have a genetics mod. Never mind lol!

Anyway, it’s a baby boy! I named him Theodore, taken from Little Women. In the book I believe he’s mentioned more as Laurie but I’ve not actually read the book so I cannot tell you (I know, bad Literature student, bad!). 

I’d watch the movie though, Saoirse Ronan is my dream girl.


Joe: “A boy! And he has a handsome name!”

Let’s hope the face lives up to the name then.


I don’t know why but these two love pillow fighting on the terrace.


It’s time to see how little Theodore will turn out!


Oh! He has Joe’s mouth and because Joe’s face is actually broken, it’s currently a face two mouth but that’s fine. I can live with Joe’s mouth. I’m thanking the lucky heavens it’s not Bruce’s.

Now, fingers crossed we have the same outcome for Dante’s kids in the main legacy?


He’s really kinda cute and the blond hair kinda makes him cuter. I’m looking forward to seeing how he turns out towards the end of the legacy.

Anyway, after a rather chilled update of Alcott’s little family, let’s move onto her twin brother Joyce and his fiancĂ©e Allyn Chung. Thankfully, Allyn’s relationship with Ryman has been wiped so there’s no chance of any infidelity. Hey, the restart was good for one thing, I guess.

Joyce & Allyn Chung


OH JESUS CHRIST.

Guys, gals, and nonbinary pals, I am SO TERRIBLY SORRY!

However, this does paint a pretty good picture of how these two feel about each other – that’s the living room sofa.


Allyn: “Hey, wanna hear a secret?”


Allyn: “You look super handsome in that outfit.”








Wasting no time between these two – Allyn and Joyce become The Chungs!


Tbh, I’m with Joyce, Allyn looks gorgeous in that dress.


Allyn: “Oh my! I’m expecting! How unexpected!”


Joyce: “I can’t wait to meet you little one. Papa’s gonna tell you lots and lots of stories.”


It’s time!!

Allyn: “Can you not be so –AAAAAH – CHIPPER!?”

No.


It’s a girl!!

This one is named Eveline, taken from the eponymous short story in Dubliners.


Oh who could have seen this coming? … Everyone could see this coming! Of course this family curses me with twins!


It’s another girl! They both have brown hair and grey eyes which concerns me for genetic purposes.

This one is Gretta taken from The Dead, also from Dubliners.


Jesus H. Christmas, Joe, you gave me a heart attack.

Joe: “Why?”

What do you mean WHY!?

Joe: “Is it cus I like stripes? That’s pretty prejudiced of you, Gray.”


Joyce: “Ah, at last a baby of my own… *whisper* Gray, which one is this?”

No clue, sorry.

Joyce: “Ah, my baby girl!”

Nice save.


Aw! Little Gretta has her mother’s nose and her father’s mouth. I’m sorry child, there is no saving you.


DAhdsajfaj! What!? How are these two identical!?

Their personalities aren’t, which is super strange!

Anyway, Eveline also has her mother’s nose and father’s mouth. Let’s see if their looks change in the next update when they get a little older.

Anyway, this was a super short update, wasn’t it!? Not even Wynne’s update was this short… I think it’s because I had to restart the neighbourhood and so Alcott and Joyce lost their family relationship and their history… Oh well, we’ll just have to pick up the story with Tes, won’t we?

Thank you all for reading this mega short update! I hope it wasn’t too pointless? Maybe it was. Who knows?

Anyway, thank you again for reading and I shall see you in the first chapter of our penultimate generation!

No comments:

Post a Comment