Sunday 4 October 2020

The Literal Booker Legacy - Generation 9, Chapter 3: Full House


Oh, hello!

Welcome back to The Literal Booker Legacy! We're very close to the end now and Dante and Phil has cursed I mean blessed me three boys this generation!

Who will end this legacy? Will it be Murakami, Kwan, or Kim!

Let's read on and see how this growing family is developing!



So, Phil’s the cutest dad ever. As soon as Kim was born he turned to Kami and did this.


Dante: “Hm, let’s see what we have in the fridge for you, little one.”


Dante: “I dunno if green milk is good for you, Kim.”


That is one judgemental baby.


Christie: “That block goes there, sweetie.”


Kwan: “No! Here!”


Christie: “And now he’s eating the block… Such a smart child.”


Dante: “I guess you’re going to be the baby girl of the family, Lulu.”

Lulu: “Good, as I planned.”


Kwan: “Daddy, no sweep.”


Kwan: “No tiwerd!”

Christie: “Kwan, can you say ‘bottle’?”

Kwan: “NO!”

Christie: “Stubborn child, I wonder who you got it from.”

Christie: “Kwan, can you say ‘Grandma’?”

Kwan: “Gwandma!”

Christie: “Ah, you only learn the important things I see. Smart.”

Dante achieved his LTW, he’s a Mad Scientist now!

Dante: “I think the real gold in life is achieving your dreams.”

Wise words, indeed.

It seems like today is a day for success. Murakami finally got an A+!

Murakami: “About time!”

Whilst his little brother just noms on dolls… The dissonance is real.

Murakami: “More cake?!”

Unfortunately, you’ll be seeing a lot of this stuff, my dude. Get used to it.

Pre-party smustle!

Dante: “You ready to become a big boy?”

Kwan: “No!”

Waters: “So stubborn.”

Christie and Blair seem to be really unenthused.


I don’t know what it is but Bruce/Dante’s mouth seems to work on these kids far more than it worked on Joyce in Generation 7!

Kwan: “Look, Kami, now we can play. I have hands!”

Benjamin: “That Tes is one hot mama.”

Hi Fa-Zhai! At least you care enough to haunt this family, unlike Eliot and Bruce!

Phil: “Whew, you’re one stinky baby.”

Kim: “You don’t smell like roses either, Father.”

There’s just something really endearing about Phil coming home from his shift at the hospital and just caring for his baby son. Like. I don’t want kids in real life but this game just makes this kinda lifestyle so endearing and sweet.

Time to get Kwan mastering his skills.

I really like his sweater.

Kwan: “Thanks!”

What, not arguing anymore?

Kwan: “Arguing’s for babies. I’m a grownup now.”

Not quite, but the sentiment stands.

He’s smiling! He’s so excited to go to school for the first time!

Christie: “You may be getting older but you’re still a little spring chicken, ain’t ya, girl?”

Lulu: “I am a Labrador, not a chicken!”

Lulu: “I forgive because of the belly pats.”

Kwan: “Oh man…”

Kwan: “A C?”

I mean, if you do your homework, you’ll get higher grades.

Kwan: “Homework you say.”

Christie: “Kwan, do you want some help with your homework, sweetie?”

Kwan: “Yes! Homework gives me good grades!”

Congrats Phil!

Phil: “Not bad for a college dropout.”

I don’t think you should be announcing that at your job but sure.

Murakami: “Papa, you’re home!”

More smustling!

It must be a birthday!

But whose?

That’s right! It’s time for the baby of the family to grow up!

Also, spy Gabriel in the background. He’s about to mess this whole party up.


Pictures taken just before a disaster.

Christie: “It’s my grandson’s birthday, asshole!”

Never mind, we’ll try again!

Dante: “He’s beautiful!”

HE’S A MCFREAKIN’ FACE CLONE.

Also his hair just makes me think Lavi Bookman for some reason.

Kim’s star sign is Taurus, he’s very neat, outgoing, lazy, playful, but mean.

Phil: “Let’s set you down and give you something nice to drink.”

Phil: “Doo-doo~ all of my babies will be smart~.”

Phil: “Glowing baby needs to use the potty now!”

Blair: “He looks just like his father when he was that small.”

*grinding teeth* I know.

Even with a demanding baby in the house, Phil takes time out of his busy schedule to play with Murakami.

Blair plays by himself.

Blair: “Checkmate? I think not, my gullible friend!”

… Oh dear, it seems like Wilde’s hallucinations have passed on!

I don’t know why these kids autonomously go straight to these stands, just to burp in the microphone.

You know, Kwan, the last kid who did that didn’t win heirship.

Kwan: “BRAAAAP!”

Christie: “Oh no! Oh no!”

What? What’s happened!?

Christie: “I just saw Gabriel tending to his garden… naked!”

Maybe you should stop spying on him, then!

Dante’s career reward is very interesting. The fact you can make a virus concerns me greatly, but the create medicine part is rather relieving. No more Grandma’s soup!

Blair, you are a lawyer, not a scientist!

I suppose Christie is helping his concentration by playing some rock music on Bronte’s guitar.

Christie: “You’re far too close for comfort, sir.”

Gabriel: “Well, that’ll teach you then!”


Blair: “Ah, so that’s how you make medicine. It’s easy!”

Did I ever tell y’all that I’ve made aspirin before? Yeah, I did chemistry at university before dropping out due to personal reasons. The process to make aspirin is pretty easy and really fun, so I’m just imagining that’s what Blair’s doing now, even though aspirin is a white powdery substance and not liquid.

These babies are so pouty!

Sorry, Kim, you might be in your crib for a while because poor Lulu is being taken to the other side!

These two look far sadder about Lulu than they were about Fa-Zhai and I think that speaks volumes of how long and how precious she was to the family.

Christie: “Ugh, Grandma Bronte, why would you wear something so unstylish?”

Dante’s very hands-on with Kim for some reason. Maybe it’s because Kim’s the last baby, or maybe it’s because he’s not tired from being pregnant and working all the time.

Kwan: “Welcome home, Papa!”

Kim, like his brothers, pick up the ability to walk rather quickly.

Nothing to see here, just a Mad Scientist handing a baby some green formula.

Dante: “This will make you big and strong!”

Blair: “Sleep tight, little man.”


After tucking in his grandsons, Blair immediately heads to the nursery and puts Kim to bed.

Nothing says brotherhood like playing cops and robbers before school.

Kwan: “I got you! And that takes care of that.”

Murakami: “I am mortally wounded!”

Murakami: “There is nothing but a ghost left of me.”

Kim: “I WANT TO GET OUUUUUUT!”

Gardener: “Mrs Booker, you don’t have to do that, you know.”

Yeah, please, stop helping the gardener, Christie. We’re paying for him to do that.

Christie: “Fine then, I’ll teach Kim a nursery rhyme.”

Kwan: “My grade is…”

Kwan: “Oh, an A+!”

Kwan: “I’m so smart!”

Kwan: “Daddy, I got an A+!”

Dante: “Oh?”

Dante: “Well, such good news deserves a good reaction.”

Dante: “Way to go, son!”

Kwan: “Isn’t weird that tonight you become a teenager and we won’t be doing the same homework?”

Murakami: “Um, yeah, but you’ll be a teen soon, too, Kwan.”

Kwan: “Yeah. Kim’s gonna be the baby forever, isn’t he?”

Murakami: “Yeah…”

Phil: “No, it can’t be! He’s still a baby!”

I’m afraid so, it’s time for Kami to become a teenager.

Phil: “No!”

Waters: “I’m here for cake and being able to give good advice to my teen nephew.”

Nothing inappropriate please.

Waters: “Don’t worry, I’m saving that for when he goes to college, hehe.”

Christie: “Can you stop smustling for two seconds. Murakami’s becoming the first teenager of the generation!”

Oh yes, this is an actual milestone! How exciting!


Murakami: “I wish… to be the coolest person ever.”


Murakami rolls Popularity! He wants to own 3 top-level business. I’m sorry, dude, but with it being so close to the end of the legacy, that isn’t happening.

He likes redheaded sims who wear hats and hates makeup. And surprise, he’s gay!

Do you like the shirt I picked out for him? I think it suits him very well.

Oh dear, Kwan’s asked Miss 2-mean points to play catch.


Kwan: “OW! AUNTIE!”

Waters: “Oops, sorry, kiddo. Heheh.”

Kwan: “You’re mean!”

Here is Murakami’s newly decorated room. I’ve given him his own room for now so that Kim and Kwan can share the smaller one whilst they’re still kids.

Do you like the flag? It’s the original LGBT flag created by Gilbert Baker, you can find out more about Gilbert Baker and the history behind the meaning of the stripes here and here!

Hi Lulu!

Murakami: “Oh, so cool kids jump on sofas.”


He’s just the cooliest!

Still cool enough to hang out with his grandparents though.

Murakami: “Spending time with your family - that’s always the coolest.”

We haven’t seen a lot of Phil and Dante together this chapter. That’s because they’re always either woohooing or dancing.

Not kidding.

Phil: “Ugh, this is gonna be a struggle. Okay. Kim, can you say ‘bottle’?”

Kim: “Bottoo!”

Phil: “Holy carp!”

Here’s some cute Kim playing with his rocket! He didn’t get a lot of screen time. That’s the problem with being the third kid in a legacy family…

I let Phil bring Kim to the cake this time because Dante’s always doing it.

Let’s go! No more babies in the house!

Kim: “Lemme touch!”


Oh… kay… Maybe I was wrong about Kim being a face clone of Dante?

I was wrong! Kim and Kwan have the same eyes – they both have Phil’s eyes!

Oh how exciting! We have three genetically diverse kids!!

Murakami: “So, how did you get to be so cool, Auntie Tes?”

Waters: “Cool? I was just myself, kiddo. It’s cool to be yourself.”

Murakami: “Cool.”

Waters: “Being yourself will get you far – like ending this legacy, or even founding a future challenge like I will.”

Murakami: “That’s wicked cool!”

Waters: “Totes.”

I think Kami’s bringing Tes back to her college days y’know.

Dante: “Ah, Kim’s rocket.”


Dante: “I feel conflicted. On one hand, I’m sad about having to lock the nursery but on the other…”

Relieved that your part of the legacy is over?

Dante: “Yeah.”

Don’t worry, I think all of your relatives felt like that.

Dante: “We did it, kiddo! Your party was a roof-raiser!”

Kim: “I don’t know what that means.”

Dante: “AH GHOST!”

Dante: “Oh, Fa-Zhai, it’s just you.”

Blair: “Hello, Noelle, are you single? I have three grandsons.”

Christie: “Two. Kami doesn’t like girls, honey.”

Blair: “I have two grandsons who might be interested.”

These two dance so much they’ve now maxed enthusiasm for music and dance!

I really don’t think telling a story in the SNOW is a good idea, Christie!

But, with that, I think we’ll end this chapter here!

Next time: Kwan and Kim become teens too and the voting begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment