Friday 27 November 2020

The Literal Booker Legacy - The College Years: Part 1, Anything Goes

Hello and welcome back to The Literal Booker Legacy!

We’re coming very close to the end! I’m being a little lax on the kids’ studies and free time so they can do whatever they want to do! Are you prepared for some hijinks!?

Let’s read on and see how our three Booker kids cope with college life.

Murakami: “Wow, this place is kinda neat. My dad built this?”

Technically your Aunt Tes “built” it, but yeah, sure?

Murakami: “Um?”

Oh, that’s Forest. He’s the caretaker.

Murakami: “Is he a live-in or?”

Nah, you can send him on his way.

Murakami: “Hey, thanks for looking after this place. It looks great.”

Forest: “Oh, thanks. You must be Dante’s kid?”

Murakami: “One of them!”

Forest: “… Ah… So, I guess your dads have a good thing going?”

Murakami: “Um…”

Forest: “Y’know what…”

Forest: “I’ll just leave.”

Murakami: “Yeah, you do that.”

Forest: *deep breath* “Why did you let me live just to suffer?”

Don’t act like you have feelings for Dante. You woohooed once. Get out of here.

Hey, Kami, I think the exercise machine needs looking at.

Murakami: “Nah, its fine.”

I think I just saw sparks!

Murakami: “Gray, please!”

Prof. Ash: “You’re not Tes.”

Murakami: “She’s my auntie. Why are you crashing my party, dude?”

I’ve headcanoned Max to be one of the popular kids on campus so Kami decides to suck up to him at his first sports party.


Max: “I hope you don’t mind but I brought a friend. His name’s William.”

Murakami: “A friend? I don’t mind at all!”

Murakami: “O-oh… He’s…”

Max: “He’s gay too, Kami. Go for it.”

Murakami: “Now I know why you’re so popular.”

Is Max this nice? I haven’t played the university premades so… Let’s just roll with it for narrative sake ehehe.

Murakami: “Are you from Tennessee because you’re the only ten I see!”

I don’t usually deal with the tricks of pick-up lines, I don’t need to, but I think you need to wait for him to answer your question before you deliver the punchline.

Murakami: “D’oh!”

William: “You’re too cute, I’ll let you off.”

Murakami: “Yay!” *smile*

Murakami and William continue to hit it off whilst Max indulges himself on sports.

William: “You’re such a third wheel when you want to be, Max.”

Never mind… Kami and William go somewhere a bit more… private.


Isn’t this just university? Getting high with your teachers.

I-Is that an anime girl on the back of your top? Kami, dude.

Murakami: “Thanks for the dud party, Gray.”

Maybe it was the anime t-shirt you’re wearing, my dude.

Murakami: “I can’t believe I blew it. My one chance to score with a hot guy AND throw killer college parties and I blew it!”

Don’t worry, I’m sure your next one will go much better.

Don’t you wanna change before your first class?

Murakami: “No.”

Awright.

Murakami: “Hey… Who’s this?”

William: “Hey, Kami, it’s William. Y’know, from your party.”

Murakami: “William! Hi!”

William: “Haha, hi, Kami. I was wondering something. I know you had a tough time with your party but Max and I were talking and you seem like a really cool guy.”

Murakami: “I am? I mean, I am!”

William: “Will you go on a date with me later tonight? I finish class at about 6 so…

Murakami: “Yes, definitely!”

William: “Awesome. I’ll meet you at Midnight Flows. Sound good?”

Murakami: “Hell yeah.”

You happy now?

Murakami: “Estatic.”

There he goes! My baby on his first date!


William: “Keep the change, cabron.”

Murakami: “Thanks for inviting me out, William. I swear I thought I’d blown it hard core.”

William: “Not that’d I’d be against you blowing anything but you didn’t… I think you’re rather cute.”

Oh God, it’s the Count.

Both William and Kami rolled wants to sing karaoke so… Here we go.

Please excuse the spam.









I really wasn’t kidding with the spam… I just thought these two were so cute singing together…

Kami obviously felt like the chemistry had been off the charts. He swoops in for his first kiss!

How romantic!

Things then get a little heated when Mr Big starts his solo.

Phoebe: “Don’t you just love it when I drop by!”

I’d love it even more if you didn’t freeze my entire game for about 2 minutes…

Phoebe: “But hey, I’m here!”


Phoebe: “There you go. No more rain and a beautiful paradise. This should get your lucky little Bookers romances a-flowing.”

Um.

Thanks, Phoebe.

William: “Hey man, your costume is super cool. I didn’t realise it was a dress-up night.”

Count: “It’s not.”

Murakami: “He’s been talking to my boyfriend for a while…”

He’s just a friendly Count, I swear…

I spy ANOTHER barista with a custom face template AND hair. She’s lovely!

The date ends well for both Kami and William and I send them both home as it was hitting 3am.

Murakami: “I’m not tired.”

Well… as long as you don’t fall asleep during your final exam…

Kwan: “Oh, Kami, please say you haven’t regressed to such things.”

Murakami: “Shut up, you swot.”

Kwan: “Hahaha, no hard feelings, right? Put her there, Kami.”


Kwan: “Sike.”

Murakami: “Whoa, wait.”

Murakami: “Did you just fake me out?”

Murakami: “Ah, I’ve missed you, little brother.”

This lovely lady is Miss Cathy Miller. She grew up in a face two template so I decided that she’s sticking around.

Heather Huffington was my back-up if things fell through…

Cathy: “Because we’ll be in-laws probably.”

Murakami: “You’re already thinking that far ahead?”

Kami decides to throw another party to celebrate his brother’s arrival onto campus and-

Waters: “Nice, Kwan!”

I wanted to keep Kwan and Cathy celibate until they married but ACR was telling me, no ma’am.

I think I cancelled 5 autonomous woohoos before this one slipped past my radar. Aaaah….. My plans never work.

I guess Kami doesn’t want to be outdone. He invited William around.

Waters: “These kids remind me of me when I was at college.”

Tes, you still act like this now.

Waters: “And?”


Ooooh! They fell in love! Maybe William’s the one for Kami?

Cathy: “Miss Booker, I’d really appreciate it if you didn’t tell my folks about what you just saw. They think I’m a good girl.”

Waters: “Hey, no judgement here. And having woohoo doesn’t make you a bad girl either, hun.”

Cathy: “I know, Miss Booker, but my parents are very old fashioned.”

Waters: “Hence the get-up.”

HEY! I like that dress.

I’m even considering buying realm of magic just to have in TS4.

Waters: “Listen to me, kid. Your parents will never know unless you tell them. Your woohoo life with Kwan is your own business, kay?”

Cathy: “Thank you, Miss Booker, I feel much better now.”

Waters: “No problem. If you need any advice, give me a call.”

She’s such a cool aunt.

Eating chips alone?

Murakami: “I thought other people would be hungry…”

William: “Wow, Cathy’s sister is very pretty.”

She's not- Why would you- Okay.

Waters: “How’s my favourite nephew doing? Eating your sorrows?”

Murakami: “Huh? Oh… Right. No. I don’t care that Kim won heirship.”

Waters: “You can come live with me-“

No, he can’t. Tes, your home is TINY!

Cathy: “I can’t wait until we get married and have babies.”

Oh, hey, Cathy’s a family sim. Didja guess?



Just some cute Kwathy moments for you all.

These two are the worst. They go from being freakin’ adorable to horny rabbits in a heartbeat.

Cathy: “I think the double bed is free if you’re down?”

Kwan: “Oh, yes, definitely.”

Murakami: “I didn’t invite you into my home.”

Murakami: “Now, when it comes to the Belladonna Witches they-“

Cathy: “Look at the defence play!”

Murakami: “Y… You understand the game?”

Cathy: “Of course I do! Between violin lessons my father would let me watch games with him whilst my mother cooked dinner.”

Murakami: “That… sounds about right for you.”

I think Kami likes his sister-in-law-to-be. Even though Cathy and Kwan aren’t officially engaged yet.

Murakami: “Ahahahah the bubbles, man.”

Kami, do we need an intervention?

I think we do.

God. Every time I look around the house I hear this obnoxious giggling and kissing sounds and it’s Kwan and Cathy spending as much time as they can being as overly romantic and flirty as they want.

Honestly though, Cathy is very beautiful so I don’t blame Kwan being all sweet on her.

Kim: “Ah, it’s one creator chilling in the sky.”

Hi Kim! You’re the final heir for the Bookers, how does that make you feel?

Kim: “It’s hilarious that a romance sim ends this whole legacy.”

Allow me to introduce you to Abhijeet – you might remember him from Kim’s teenage antics in the previous chapter.

Abhijeet also kept his face two template so he’s also a keeper.

I’m aware that all three of the Booker kids have partners with face two templates but… It’s my favourite template and this was the last time I get to use it so sue me, I guess.

Kim and Abhijeet are still mad for each other.

Kim: “Aw, ain’t that cute. I want to greet my brother.”

Whom you’ve missed.

Kim: “No, I’m not admitting to that.”

Kim: “She’s very cute! Well done!”

Kwan: “Geez, thanks, Kim…”

Murakami: “Congrats on winning the heirship, Kim!”

So, Kim won by a landslide. 6 points.

Murakami was second with 2 points.

Kwan was third with 1. Aw, well, at least someone loves you, Kwan.

Kim: “This is how you reward me?”

More like I’m making it up to Kwan because I made him unclog the toilet at home whilst you were drinking eggplant juice.

I think we should have a closer introduction to Kim’s boyfriend, Abhijeet.

He’s a romance sim, just like Kim, so I don’t see marriage in the future but you don’t need to marry to have a healthy and happy family.

His LTW is to have 20 simultaneous lovers – it’s not happening. Not this close to the end, sorry not sorry.

He’s a Libra who is slobby, very  outgoing, really lazy, quite playful, and very nice. It’s surprising how well he and Kim get along to be honest.

Abhijeet likes sims with glasses and blond hair – wait…

He dislikes swimwear.

Wait, his type is Murakami? Oh God, please don’t let this unravel into drama.

Kim: “So, tell me. Is college everything you dreamt of?”

Murakami: “Well, my first few nights were a struggle but I met a guy that I’m really into.”

Kim: “Nice.”

Murakami: “I’m thinking of asking him to marry me. What do you think?”

Kim: “The romance sim side of me is screaming noooooo! But! The sibling side of me is screaming yeeeeesss! Totally do it, Kami. You deserve happiness and if he makes you happy then what’s the wait?”

Murakami: “Well, I’m throwing a party tonight and I’m inviting the Dads around.”

Kim: “Oh, yes, even better!”

Kim: “You gotta play romance like chess. One wrong move and you’re at checkmate without even realising it.”

Murakami: “Uh… I think that’s checkmate, Kim.”

Kim: “*bleep*”

GOD IT’S LIKE YOU TWO DON’T REST.



This is what the neighbours see. I’m traumatised.

Murakami: “I’m getting sick of everyone having their super cute romances and my boyfriend lives on a different campus.”

Murakami: “Hey, Dad. Yes, Kim arrived safely. Do you wanna come over with Papa and chill out and party?”

The answer is: Yes.

Phil: “I hope you two are being safe.”

Kami’s very excited to see William here.

Kim: “You’re the one that I want… Hoo-hoo-hoo… Huh.”

What’s up?

Kim: “This song sucks as a solo.”

Uh. Yeah.

Kim & Abhijeet: “The one I need~. Oh, yes, indeed~!”

Murakami: “Dad, you might want to get off the bubbles and watch this.”

Kim: “If you’re filled with affection… You’re too shy to convey… Meditate in my direction… Feel your way!”

Murakami: “Please ignore my crooning sibling and their boyfriend. I have to ask you this now or I’ll lose it.”

William: “You okay, bud?”

Murakami: “William, will you marry me?”

William: “For real?”

Murakami: “Yes.”

William: “Yes. YES!”

Kim: “You’re the one that I want!”

Abhijeet: “You are the one I want.”

Kim & Abhijeet: “Hoo-hoo-hoo!”

And Dante is as high as a kite.

Doesn’t matter, Kami got engaged!

Dante: “Why didn’t we have this when I was at university?”

Cus you weren’t the last generation. I’m being lax.

Murakami: “Dad, please.”

Phil: “My son’s engaged! Doo-doo-doo!”

Murakami: “Success!”

You look so thrilled by it too...

Anyway, we'll end part one here! Onto part two where we end the college antics and officially close the legacy for good!

Until then!

See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment