Thursday 8 July 2021

The Name Game: Judy-Bo-Budy | Chapter 7: Snow Behaviour

 

Hello and welcome back folks! We are officially starting the new generation - Uziel's with this chapter so buckle up!

A new generation? Must mean that our heir is becoming a young adult!



Let’s see. Genius, geeky, good manners, and responsible.

Wow. He’s a killer! I hope his kids grow up as great as him!


Judy’s so happy to have her wife join her in elderhood!

We’ll leave Bella’s graceful aging up for now whilst we focus on our new heir!

Here is Uziel’s selfie, next to Judy’s! They really do have the same eyes.

With a new heir, we need a new spouse.

Uziel: “Hm. Sand.”

What’s up with sand, Anakin Uziel?

Uziel: “I don’t like sand.”

If you recognise the trailer, then you know who I have planned to be Uziel’s future spouse!

Yes! It’s Johnny Zest!

Also, guys, no joke, make sure your sims grow up with the good manners trait because it boosts relationships with “polite greeting”. Uziel and Johnny are already good friends!

Uziel: “You must be the one for me. You’re glowing.”

Johnny: “Why sir, you are quite the flatterer!”

Johnny: “Here’s a rose. Try not to get pricked! That’s my job, heheh!”


You’ve literally just met, Johhny.

Uziel: “Oh man…”

C’mon, c’mon!


How romantic!!

Johnny: “A kiss from you is quite divine. Yes, in fact, I’d say it’s quite sublime!”

Uziel: “Are you some kind of jester?”

Johnny: “Some kind.”

Uziel: “Want to hear a secret? Will you be my boyfriend?”

Johhny: “That’s no secret!”

Johnny: “But of course.”

Uziel: “Yay!”


Uziel: “And a selfie for luck!”

Uziel: “So, now that we’re boyfriends. Wanna move in with my family? Right now it’s me, my two moms, my brother, and my sister, but soon it’ll just be me and my two moms.”

Johhny: “You had me at two moms!”

Uziel: “Mwah!”

Bella: “My darling son works very quickly.”

Isn’t Bella just beautiful as an elder? She’s aged so gracefully.


Here are Johnny’s traits and his aspiration!

Bella: “Better update the twitterverse. ‘Hello, darlings, it’s me’!”

Uziel and Bella happened to age up on Harvestfest so of course the first meal Johnny ends up eating with the Andersons is the grand meal. What a perfect way to be introduced into the family!

Yaz: “I don’t know why you’re here, Jack. You’ve been replaced by Uziel’s new boyfriend.”

Jack: “I’m so cold. Let me in?”

Yaz: “Who are you again?”

Darcy: “Pathetic.”

You two are being really mean considering you’ll be moving in with him after your birthdays!

Uziel needs to read one more book to complete the first level of his aspiration!

Uziel: “I’m not too sure what sandwiches have to do with romance?”

I was struggling to think of a career for Uziel. I didn’t want to put him in science because I’ll be too distracted by following him to work. I figured that because he’ll be repairing stuff and fixing up rockets, it would be a good idea for him to go into the engineering track.

And then those promotion tasks came up and I swore. Very loudly.

It’s not too late to change it. It’s if I’m bothered enough to change it.

With all the extra money that Johnny brought in, I figured it was time to give the house an update. Unfortunately, it took most of the money. Fortunately, I had put everything in the inventory to save up on cost.

Uziel: “I. Have a question.”

Johnny: “Okay? Are you okay? You don’t look okay?”

Uziel: “I’m perfect.”

Uziel: “Will you marry me?”


Johnny: “Marry you? Uziel… I…”

Johnny: “Of course I’ll marry you! I’d marry you if you were an alien sent from Sixam to probe my-“

Ahem, this is a PG rated legacy.

Johnny: “Sorry.”

Uziel and Johnny certainly aren’t waiting around like Bella and Judy did.

Awww!!! How cuuuute!

Yes. Get out of the house. We need space for five babies gdi!



A tale in three pictures.

Wow, that’s a baby bump.

Uziel: “Noticed anything strange, Jack?”

Jack: “Just the fact that the whole house is different…”

Uziel: “Ooh, I don’t feel too good.”

You’re stripy as hell. I hate you. Why are you always sick. Why are you and your mothers ALWAYS SICK!?

That’s such a cute sentiment don’t talk to me

Judy: “I’m not sure all that caffeine is good for you, Bel.”

Bella: *slurp*

Hm. Not sure if this is safe for a pregnant man to do…

Johnny: “This interview sucked.”

Bella: “Oh, darling. The last time that clown was interviewed, he jumped on the sofa like a mad man.”

Johnny: “Whoa, I’d pay to see that!”

Bella: “Perhaps it is available on the youtubes.”

Judy: “I think there’s a fly in my drink…”

Yaz: “Get it together, man. You’re almost an adult.”

I HATE YOU ALL. YOU STUPID ASSHOLE.

Stop getting sick!

And then, after taking his medicine, Johnny feels like dancing. I hate this freakin’ family and their penchant for getting sick ALL THE TIME.

However that doesn't matter now because it’s wedding day!






Johnny: “Ey, that’s a pretty classy ring, baby!”



King: “IT’S UNHOLY. HAVING A CHURCH IN THIS AREA OF THE TOWN IS UNHOLY.”

Bella: “I happen to know at least 100 different ways to kill you and make it look accidental… Perhaps you should leave and stop ruining my darling son’s wedding.”



Uziel: “I don’t want to let go.”

Johnny: “Heh heh.”

Uziel: “Nothing says happy wedding like a good game of chess.”

He looks so cute here, just playing with chess. I think he’s quite content now that he’s married and expecting his first baby.

Uziel: “Ugh, this baby is killing me.”

Judy: “Now you see why I didn’t carry any of you.”

Uziel: “Did you know you could create robots to care for babies!?”

Uziel: “But they won’t be efficient enough for decades.”

Darcy: “Sucks to be you.”

Lilith: “Ah, time to check my social media.”


Lilith: “Is it just me or is Lilith Vatore overrated? #vampiresaresoooo2008. Well, how dare you.”

Darcy’s always going through a phase. His whole life is a phase.

Darcy: “Ugh, no one understands me emotionally.”

You’re a teenager. No one ever will!

Judy: “Here, Darcy. Blow out the candles and go live with Jack and your half-siblings.”


Family orientated. Nice. It’s like Darcy inherited two traits from his moms.

Darcy: “Goodbye mortality!”

Jack: “Welcome to Casa de Jack. There are only two rules. Rule 1, there are no rules-“

Nope, that joke is overdone and outdated.

Judy: “Popping out that grandchild any time soon?”

Uziel: “I wish.”




Ah, I love watching Yaz dance. It reminds me of when she was a toddler and danced all the time. She certainly likes to boogie!

Good lord, man, you’re ginormous!

Uziel: “You really know how to make me feel better, don’t you?”


Johnny: “That’s really sweet and all, but we were totes having a joke off.”

Bella: “No, Johnny darling, I’ve never met any aliens! Do not ask me that again!”

Bella: “Aliens aren’t anything to laugh about either, darling!”

Judy: “Oop. You brought up the alien thing, didn’t you?”

Johnny: “It was a harmless joke!”

Bella: “Harmless!? You don’t know what these aliens do to you – not that I’d know of course – but it’s not pleasant, darling!”

Judy: “Sounds just awful, Bel!”

Heeere we go!

You’re blue.

Daba dee daba di.

Get in the house before you freeze and end this whole challenge immediately!

Johnny: “You’ve gone into labour and you’re fixing the fridge!?”

Uziel: “It has to be done.”


Uziel: “I don’t know if I can do this.”

Sure you can. You have the best Star Wars movie trifecta to guide you.

Uziel: “That means nothing to me!”

It’s another baby boy. Oh God.

Welcome Uriah!

I took the name from David Copperfield, the book by Charles Dickens. If you’ve read the Bookers then you’ll know I don’t enjoy Dickens that much (other than Hard Times) but I enjoyed the recent movie adaptation and Ben Whishaw is great as Uriah Heap.

Uziel: “Uh oh spaghetti-os.”

I guess it makes sense? To pee yourself after giving birth?

Judy: “Well, aren’t you a cutie pie!”

Whilst Judy nurses little Uriah, Johnny and Uziel get down to making baby number Z!

Success!

I’m gonna try and get an alien baby in this generation if I’m lucky, but we’ll have to see.

Bella: “I remember when your father was this tiny. Seems like a life time ago.”

Uziel: “Johnny! I’m pregnant!”

Johnny: “We literally just had a child!”

Uziel: “Well, we need four more to complete this generation so…”

Johnny: “Aha, lots of woohoo that needs to be done. I see, I see. I’ll play your games.”

Wouldn’t it be easier to actually LOOK at Yaz whilst you tutor her?

Johnny: “Wow, this snow is amazing!”

It’d be even better if you weren’t currently enjoying your breakfast.

Cute Johnziel moments!

Johnny: “I’m glad you appreciate the fine arts but… You’re too close Mrs Anderson.”

Judy: “Oh, Mrs Anderson’s my wife. Just call me Judy.”

Yes! Last of the second generation to leave!

Johnny: “Oh… I’m sorry. I must’ve walked in on something.”

Judy: “Sure does look that way, don’t it.”

Yaz: “Snur.”

Well, I think that’ll end this chapter. Next time babies Z, I, and possibly E? will make their appearances!

2 comments:

  1. Uziel is doing really well so far! I like Johnny a lot, he was my first spouse in TS4 in my first challenge. He makes cute kids, although he only got to have one in my EPIC. Darcy was cracking me up with all his phases, and Yaz with her dancing. They were fun, I'm excited to see the new generation! Congrats on getting all of gen 1 (well the spares) out of the house now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, he is! I really like Uziel, I got attached to him quickly.
      Johnny and UZiel make the CUTEST babies ever! I can't wait for you to see them as teens!
      Darcy is a genuine teenager. I got very tired of his constant moodswings by the end.
      Thank you! I want to say it was hard work but... We have gotten through generation 2 yet...

      Delete