Friday 23 July 2021

The Name Game: Judy-Bo-Budy | Chapter 9: Boldly Gone

Welcome back to my name game! We have lost Judy and Bella is close to the end. Uziel gave birth to twins Zico and Zoha and is now pregnant with an alien baby!

Let’s start this chapter with a good old picture to remind you of the pure chaos enveloping this household – and my sanity.

Bella: “This crying child is giving me a headache!”

Ever since Judy passed on, Bella’s been finding it hard to be as grandmotherly as she was before… I guess the grief really has gotten to her.

Zoha: “Daddy?”

Uziel: “Daddy’s okay, baby. He’s just… glowing… Gray, please tell me you aren’t Ridley Scott in disguise.”

I promise you, I am not Ridley Scott in disguise.


Uziel: “I’m fine now!”

Zoha: *is sus*

Bella: “Goodbye cruel, Judy-less world!”

Yes, she truly died by Judy’s gravestone. It’s like poetry, man. I totally had nothing to do with this.

Zoha: “I is still sus.”

Judy: “Aw, look at my growing family. Still as beautiful as ever.”

Judy! I miss you!

Uriah: “Whuh?”

What are you doing on your own? You scheming?

Uriah: “Nooo! Scawy!”

Oh, no, don’t be scared!

Uriah: “Okay.”

Huh.

Zico: “Gwanma! You’re blue!”

Judy: “That’s because I’m so sad to be away from you.”

Zico: “I’m sad too, Gwanma.”

Guess it wasn’t just an extra-terrestrial phenomenon.

Uziel: “Oh, God! I haven’t felt this much pain since the twins! Wa- AM I PREGNANT!?”

Ding ding ding!

Johnny: “Even though I look completely stone-faced, I swear I am panicking, babe!”

Uziel: “That’s nice, but I’m on the toilet, Johnny!”


Uziel: “What if this thing comes bursting out of me?!”

It won’t! Just push!

Feckin’ missed the naming screen again. One day I’ll get it 100%. One day.

Anyway! Welcome baby Ioan!

Uziel: “Wow, it takes milk just like a simian…”

Uziel: “Look at my wittle Ioan!”

Uziel: “Oh, wait… Is his skin meant to be that blue?”

Uziel: “Is it too late to send him back to his home planet?”

Yes. He’s staying.

Judy! You made a BLT before you left for the day! How sweet!

Zico is very happy to have a new baby brother!

Unfortunately, Zoha is completely distraught – probably because she’s going to end up being the only girl in this generation… aGAIN!

Uriah is just straight up pissed.

Uriah: “Wait! I thought I saw some bright lights!”

No, that was just thunder.

Uziel: “Oh. I see… Hahaha, how silly of me…”

Not silly at all, my dude.

This has literally become the state of my gameplay. Too many toddlers needing food so I just have Uziel or Johnny make a group meal and have the tots grab a serving.

And to make matters worse, Uziel is expecting!

Oh well, we only need two more babies.

Uziel: “I’m pregnant!”

Johnny: “Well, at least I know it’s because of me and not some random alien up there.”

Uziel: “Johnny, what are you on about?”

Zico: “Daaaaddy!”


Uziel: “Aw, did you have a bad dream, little guy?”

Oh praise the lord.

Uziel: “Rawr! I will eat you random MySims doll!”

Uziel: “Huh, I haven’t played with dolls since I was a boy.”

Johnny: “Really? Right in front of me, Zoha?”

Johnny: “Play it cool, baby girl. We don’t need more messes, do we?”

Zoha: “… No…”

Johnny: “That’s right.”

And then Johnny cools things over with Zoha by spending some time with her at the doll house.

Darcy: “What? Is he too busy to see his younger brother?”

Believe me, Darce, you have no idea.

Bella. Please.

Stop breaking things.

Bella: “I’m so sad. My darling family is growing and I’m missing it.”

Bella: “Did they multiply, Gray?”

Oh yeah, I just spilled water on Uriah and surprise!

Oooh! Alien toddler! I’m way too excited.

Uziel: “It feels odd to be doing this for someone else.”

Welcome to parenthood.


Uriah aged up perfectly! He rolls the Dog Lover trait which immediately puts him in my good books because I too love dogs but I really want a short generation for the next one so…


Ioan also aged up! He got the charmer trait. He’ll have his dad and his step-dad wrapped around his finger!

I cannot deal with Ioan’s pointy ears!

It seems like Zoha seems to be enamoured with her younger brother too!

God. This kid. You get one creative sim and suddenly the world’s their canvas!

Zoha: “Whoa! You cry too?”

Uriah: “I wonder if Ioan will like my picture of a space ship.”

I think these two are gonna be super close growing up.

Today is Season Premiere day so I let the three who can watch it, watch it together.

And then I realised it was a Game of Thrones expy and I got concerned about Uriah watching it…

Nooo, don’t be sad little one!

He’s so cute. I think Ioan might be the one to take the lead and I’m not just saying that cus he’s an alien (though that might be the reason why…)

Uziel: “Johnny, I just felt the baby kick! Wanna feel?”

Johnny: “Why do I feel like there’s more than one set of feet here?”

Uziel: “Don’t be silly. What are the chances of me having twins again after Zico and Zoha!”

Johnny: “Guess you’re right. I’m so excited for this to be done and we can just enjoy our little family.”

Little!? LITTLE?! Johnny, are you mad!? You have a big family, even by sims standards!

God this house always looks like a bomb's hit it…

I guess Judy has her favourite.

Judy: “Now this is a toothbrush. You use this to clean your teeth but I’m guessing with your fathers’ lack of cooking skill, you also use it to get the burnt taste out of your mouth.”

Zoha: “Huh?”

Uziel: “Happy Love Day, dear.”

It’s just a quiet one for these two, especially with all the kids.

But Uriah is out of the way because he goes off on his first day of school!



Oh dear… What a little shit, taking credit for Uriah’s kindness.

Uziel: “I hope this kid pops out soon. I’m so done with being pregnant.”

Just one more left to go, Uziel. I promise.



Welcome Ewan. No this isn’t because I’ve been binging Star Wars non-stop but it may be related…

ARE YOU *bleep*ING KIDDING ME!? MORE TWINS!? WHAT THE ACTUAL *bleep*!?

Ugh, okay. Okay. I now have 8 sims in the household so now I need a mod to expand it so I can get baby L in…

Okay.

Well… Regardless of the absolute stress I am under now, welcome baby Eva to the family.

By the power of MCCC we have another baby on the way!

That’s such a cute sentiment omigosh

Uziel: “I want to say we’re getting close to not needing to do this but…”

That big bump is in the way?

Uziel: “I can’t wait for this to be over.”

Ha. Funny.


Zico rolls neat and is given the whiz kid aspiration!

Word of warning: I’m probably only going to give this and the creative aspiration out this generation because I have 7 kids and those two are the easiest to do.

Maybe the motor one too if we had a jungle gym nearby… but we don’t…


Oop. Zoha is hot headed and a creative kid!

Zoha: “I made my first art piece!”

That’s… nice…


Ioan: “I am displeased with these new babies.”

In fact, he’s so displeased that he smashes the doll house!

Zico: “NOOOO MY DOLLS!”

Ioan: “Nooo what have I done!?”

Not to fear, Johnny will fix it!

I don’t think playing peekaboo with your starving brother will help, Zico.

Instead, I send Zico downstairs so he can gain some mental skill.

Johnny: “All little babies need a cuddle from their daddy!”

Zoha: “What, Ioan?”

Zoha: “That’s what I thought.”

Zoha: “My daddy’s building a rocket!”

Zico: “Oh yay, you’ll be easy to beat, Dad.”

Johnny: “How come?”

Zico: “No… reason…”

Maybe, just maybe, Johnny, it’s because you’re not the nerdy one out of you and Uziel.

Uziel: “I understand the need for a creative outlet but our bedroom is not the place for it, Zoha.”

Zoha: “Don’t try and oppress me, man. Down with the patriarchy! Free the arts!”

Johnny, however, seems to be of the belief that the arts are already free and he’s absolutely butchering the violin.


Good God. Bella must be in her own personal hell. Constantly coming out of her grave to cry over Judy.

PRAISE!

I don’t know if making gummy pancakes for a family full of children is a great idea Uziel but… You do you.

Zoha spends more time in the nursery now than she did when she was a toddler. Interesting…


Uziel: “And the prince and the princess lived happily ever af- Wait. What kind of heteronormative shi-stuff is this?”

Zico: “It’s Beauty and the Beast, Dad.”

Uziel: “Hmph. Well, just so you know. Princes can love princes and princesses can love princesses.”

Zico: “Dad, no offence, but I’m in Gray’s gameplay. I know this stuff.”

Peace!

Just two creative kids inspiring one another in an endless cycle of inspiration.

Ioan: “Hug?”

Yaz: “Whoa, little dude. Where did you come from? Does my mother know you exist? She hated aliens…”

Ioan: “Hehehe, you’ll be the first to die.” *smile*

Uziel: “Ioan, I thought you knew better than this.”

Ioan: “Well, you thought wrong.”

Uziel: “Are you… talking to me?”

In perfect simlish? I know. It’s crazy.

JUDY C’MON GIRL!


We have a set of inquisitive and silly twins. I can’t see anything but disaster coming my way, honestly.

Yes. We’re free of two more kids in the house!

And suddenly it was very quiet except for Ioan’s squeaking.


Here’s a close up of Ewan and Eva – I decided to be basic and give them “matching” outfits.

They must’ve spent a lot of time telepathically communicating with one another whilst in the crib because they’re already relatively close…

Ioan: “Ooh!”

Ioan: “What’s this?”

Ioan: “What is this!?”

And with Ioan’s discovery we’ll end it there. I wonder if my fall in sanity will be recognisable in this chapter – especially with a seventh kid on the way.

Funny how raising kids in this game is very rewarding until you have the Brady bunch and then it’s suddenly not so much fun…

Anyway, we still have one more letter to achieve! Will it be a Logan or a Lowri? Only the next chapter will tell!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, more twins! Welcome to all the kids, and I totally feel you. When I had my first Name Game generation I only had 1 set of kids, but they were in this tiny house, 6 kids, 2 parents, and it was insanity. You are doing great, and I love little Ioan, he's so cute. All the kids are growing up really cute. This has been a ton of fun so far, even if you are going crazy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Uziel cursed me this generation!
      I can't tell if it's harder in this game or if I'm just so used to TS2 mechanics that a big family in TS2 isn't as difficult!
      Ioan is so cute! I definitely have to have another alien baby in the future.
      Ahahah thanks! Maybe it's because I AM losing my mind haha!

      Delete