Sunday 11 July 2021

The Name Game: Judy-Bo-Budy | Chapter 8: Weird Tummy Ache

 

Hello and welcome back! We officially started the second generation of the name game with Uziel and his husband Johnny!

We open this chapter with a happy announcement! Uriah is aging into a toddler soon!

Judy: “Why do you keep staring at me?”

You know why…

I’m glad you’re enjoying the central heating, Uziel. I just have one question for you:

WHY ARE YOU WEARING YOUR WINTER CLOTHES INDOORS!?

Judy: “Darcy, I love you dearly, son, but I think you spend more time here than you do at your new place.”

Judy: “I just thought you’d like a little independence, y’know?”

Darcy: “No one cooks like you do, Ma.”

Judy: “Oh, that is very true. Now I understand.”

Uziel: “You’ll be a big brother soon, Uriah. Aren’t you excited?”

Uziel: “I wonder who of my future kids will take over this family after me…”

If one of them gets the Lord/Lady of the Knit aspiration, it’s them. I’ve been DYING to do that aspiration since I bought Nifty Knitting!

Uziel: “Yay, Christm- I mean, Winterfest!”

Uziel looks possessed here, good lord. I think it’s just Judy’s eyes. They have a way of looking… demonic…

Ooh! Uriah got the Wild trait.

This could end terribly…

Omg he’s so cute!

Yaz: “Aw, are you hungry little Uriah?”

Uriah: “Will you just let me eat, woman?”

Uriah: “Time to cause mischief!”

But first, let me give you a makeover.


This child is truly wild – playing with paint in the snow during a blizzard.

What the actual…

Um. Why is this kid’s winterwear a summer dress? Like, that must be so cold for him! A summer dress is for summer wear only!

Uziel: “I hope this kid pops out soon.”

Me too. I have… plans… for you.

Uziel: “GOD.”

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Aw, Uriah, I feel you, pal. I don’t want Judy to die either.

Uriah: “Noooo! I mess up potty!”

Oh…

Excuse me. Who invited you in? There is no fireplace. Who invited you in?


I don’t think a toilet facial is the best thing for you, Uriah.

Yaz: “It’s my turn now!”


Yaz gets her final trait: Music Lover!

Yaz: “Can I go now?”

Sure.

Yaz: “Cool, lemme just text Jack.”


I think Yaz will settle in with her older brothers and half-siblings.

Uriah: “Look what I did!”

… Thanks.

Johnny: “I’d love to do that but it’s always a blizzard outside.”

Johnny’s gotten addicted to Sims Dancing on Ice.

And here comes trouble!

Uriah: “Hug! Hug!”

Judy: “Aw, I can certainly give you a hug, little man!”



Judy: “Hm, where did Uriah go?”

Uriah: “Hehehehe!”

Judy: “I can’t find him anywhere.”

Because Judy’s short life is coming to a tragic end soon, I decided to let her and Bella build a snow pal together.


Judy: “Wait. What is that green thing over my wife’s head!?”

It’s nothing, Judy, don’t worry about it.

Bella: “What do you think, darling?”

Judy: “I think you look spectacular.”

Bella: “Charming, but I meant the snowpal, darling.”

Judy: “Ah, I know what it needs!”

Good God.

Snowpal: “Kill... me…”

I come back into the house to find Johnny teaching Uriah with flashcards autonomously.

Johnny: “Is this your card?”

Uriah: “WOWW!”

Or maybe he was doing some magic.

Johnny: “Is it or isn’t it, Uriah. Tell me.”

He’s just a baby, Johnny.

Y’all are crazy to be stepping out of the house in this blizzard.

Uriah: “Daddy’s gone.”

Judy: “I know but Grandma’s here!”

Judy: “Would you like Grandma to make you a tasty little meal?”

Uriah: “Ham samwich is best!”

Judy: “I can cook for you, Uriah. I used to cook all the time when your daddy was a little boy.”

Uriah: “Geez, old lady, just let me enjoy the sandwich.”

Uriah: “All done!”

Judy: “You have a bland pallet. I blame your father.”

And here’s a picture of Judy grinning after making her grandson cry.

No, I’m just kidding but it’s hilarious how Judy’s always smiling because of her cheerful trait and her grandson’s crying because his dads are at work.

OOOOOH!



Welcome Zico…

… and Zoha. My stupid ass forgot to take a screenshot of the naming page again. Surprise, I still suck at simming!

But anyway, let me just reiterate this: We have twins.

I’m going to McFreakin’ lose it.


Uziel: “Oh, God, what have I done!?”

Me asking myself the same question when I started this challenge.

Uziel: “Oh God, maybe I shouldn’t have gone out to see the bright lights!”

There he goes!!


And whilst Uziel is being subjected to all kinds of probing and inspecting, Johnny and Uriah have a little bonding time!

Uziel: “Oof!”

Nice landing, champ!

Uziel: “Ugh, I feel funny…”

Oh. My. God. An alien baby!? I’ve never had an alien baby in this game before!

Uziel: “I hope this isn’t gonna burst out of me John Hurt style.”

Yeah, let’s hope it’s less gruesome.

Heh, seems like Uziel is quite happy with being abducted.


Uziel: “Just me and a hot cup of whatever the hell my mum made.”

Hm. Let’s see which one is the difficult twin.

Johnny: “Uriah, my dude. Paint’s for the canvas, not the snow!”

BUHHHHH NOOOOOO!

Oh God and then immediately after I get this – Bella can’t be that old, surely!?

Uziel has saved up some cash from work to buy a rocket. It took up the WHOLE garden and I cannot wait for him to be done with the fecker so I can sell it.

BLESS!

And then nothing literally happened for a whole day so tada!

Zico is a fussy toddler.

He’s also inherited Johnny’s blond hair!

In a strange turn of events, Zoha, who was the more difficult of the two babies is the one to roll the angelic trait.

You can’t see it here but Zoha looks a lot like Johnny. I’m very excited to see her age up!

Ugh, why you gotta make me feel so emotional when Judy’s life is on the brink!

Zoha: “Bloogy boo.”

Zico: “Ah. Yes.”

Uziel: “It’s nice that these two get along…”

Yes… Something you definitely ate…

WOOF! Look how big he is! If he has twins again I’m gonna cry.


Uriah has some anger issues he needs to work out.

It’s okay. The snowpal was a dud anyway.

Judy: “Hello! Hello!”

What’s- Oh. Oh no.

Judy: “Remember me by how I lived – not by how I died.”

What you mean how you died the in the feckin’ kitchen which is oh-so perfect seeing as you dedicated your life to food and cuisine?

Grim: “Clean up on aisle 3.”

Oh God. This is far more depressing.

Happy New Year, Uriah… Your grandma is dead.

Bella: “Judy? Darling! What on Earth…”


Bella: “Judy! No! My darling wife!”


I think this hurts far more than it should.

Uziel: “Why does my stomach keep growing? Why does it keep glowing?!”

It’s a medical mystery.

Uziel: “It’s getting stronger!”

Johnny: “Well… this is awkward.”

Her wife just died, have some tact!

Johnny: “You ever hear the joke about the three legged chicken?”

Bella: *whimper*

Zico: “Why did Gwanma go?”

Johnny: “Uh… Well…”

Bella: “Zico, darling…”

Johnny: “Well, it’s certainly not because she didn’t love you-“

Bella: “Jonathan!”

Johnny: “Whoa… Totally not my name, Bella.”


Goddddd… That is a terribly sad face. Look at that face!

Uziel: “Do you want a hug baby?”

Zico: “No! No hug!”

Obviously Daddy cannot heal the wounds his grandmother left behind – but his twin certainly can!

God. No. Please. God.

Zico: “Don wan yoggy.”

Zico: “Gwanma!”

Bella: “Oh, darling, did you make a mess again?”

Can’t have an Anderson generation without one baby boogying to the Lin-Z speaker!




And we end this chapter with two husbands working in the snow.

Next time: The Anderson’s get their first alien baby and Bella sadly passes on!

Until next time!

See ya!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my that snow pal was.....different? lol Awww, bye bye Judy. You did so well as founder, and will be missed. The toddlers are all adorable! Good luck with the alien baby, fingers crossed it's not twins again. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sims cannot build a real snowpal... it's... a curse?
      Yes! She wasn't my favourite founder, Yvonne Booker still has my heart, but she was a great second place haha!
      Thank you! I'm always excited for alien babies!

      Delete