Monday 11 November 2019

The Literal Booker Legacy - The College Years: Part 1, Let's Make Some Music


Hello and welcome back to the Literal Booker Legacy!

We've finally reached the college years of our fouth generation! We are so close to that half-way point, I can almost taste it!



Angelou: “Psst, Yusun, I heard from Gray that if you move out this chapter without any hassle, she’ll marry you to her best looking spare in the next generation.”

Yusun: “Really?!”

I neve-


Yusun: “See ya! Gray, you better keep to your promise!”



On her first night alone, Angelou decides to head out to some community lots. Hoping to get lucky, eh?

Angelou: “I just want to meet a cute brunet, why is this so difficult?”

Beats me.


Angelou: *sigh* “You’re cute but you have black hair and brown eyes. Bo-ring.”

Barista: “… Sorry… did you want cream in your coffee or not?”


Angelou: “That Sebastian next to me is quite cute.”

He’s also a facial clone for your great-grandmother Cherry. I don’t mind reintroducing genetics, I’m not playing a genetic legacy, but can we put some space between them first?

Angelou: “I have no idea what you’re talking about but fine.”


Angelou: “They must have heard you and pissed off.”

… Sorry.


Barista, thinking: “If I just stand here and smile, she won’t bother me anymore.”


Ooh! Red head alert! Angelou, quick!


Angelou: “Hi, I’m not attracted to you at all but my sister’s into redheads.”

Kitty: “Uh… Cool, I guess.”


We’re at the student hall now?

Angelou: “We must be out too late, that’s why there’s no eligible sims.”

You might be right…





I really like that dress on you, by the way.

Angelou: “Oh, thanks!”


So this is… Someone.

Man, I’m terrible with names in the game, I swear.

Basically, I came across a nightmare.


Angelou’s heart-farting all over this guy.

I just told you I’m not playing a genetic legacy, what are you trying to do to me?!


Oh, I revamped the student house because it was getting boring and cramped.

The more I look at it, the more I wonder if it really is bigger than the first house but whatever…


Who are you talking to?

Angelou: “You’ll see soon enough!”


Sneaky.

She’s been talking to sims without me knowing!








They did this autonomously. I think we might have found our first potential spouse couple!


The two sit down and talk all night over bowls of chilli.

Don’t you two care about the food getting cold?


Obviously not…


I just love how different the flirt actions are depending on how shy or how outgoing a sim is.

Angelou is very, very shy.


Obviously, the higher her relationship with Shannon, the more confident she becomes.


I missed her first kiss animation.

So have this cute little kiss moment instead.


Shannon, through the window: “Oh, I can see her studying! She’s such a hard worker!”


Shannon moves in!

Shannon Gonzaga is a Fortune sim who wants to be a Business Tycoon. She’s a Capricorn who is very clean, shy, lazy, super playful and nice. She likes black haired sims who wear make-up but hates perfume.


Oh! Angelou’s fallen in love!


Shannon: “HELLOOO!? You’re done repairing it now, can I use it!?”


Angelou: “Oh, just to let you know my sister will be arriving later today.”

Shannon: “I’ll make sure to be at class to avoid any awkward conversations.”


Morrison: “Wow, this house is a lot bigger than Mom said it would be…”


She wakes up from a nap just as Angelou comes home from her exam.


Morrison: “Angie!”


Angelou: “Sonny, I’ve missed you!”


Best friends back together.


Who are you calling now?

Angelou: “Kitty.”


Shannon: “I hope your plan to get Kitty and Sonny together works.”


Angelou: “Hey, Sonny, why don’t you go see who’s outside.”


Morrison: “Hi, I’m Morrison Booker, and you are?”

Kitty: “They call me Kitty.”

Morrison: “Oh! Right, we’re using our nicknames. I’m Sonny.”


Morrison: “I have the best sister ever!”


Kitty: “The best time in autumn is when the sun appears during a cloudy day.”

Morrison: “I can be your sun all the time. S’why they call me Sonny.”

Who are they? Angelou? Also, since when were you two calling each other nicknames!?


Angelou: “Heh heh heh, yes my pretties! Flirt and be in love!”


Morrison and Kitty decide to step inside as the temperature drops and begin to dance.


Morrison: “So, you’re my sister’s girlfriend. I don’t think there’s going to be a single het relationship this generation.”

Shannon: “Oh well, Gray has to make up for the last generation.”

Honestly, the more I play this legacy, the more I want to just play a Le-GAY-cy for kicks.


Aw! Who’s that from?

Morrison: “It’s from Kitty. She said I should call her later and invite her over.”

Ooh!


Angelou: “Yes, Mom, Morrison got here safe and soun- What was that noise?”

That was the sound of sims no longer being best friends, what is going on…


Morrison: “She won’t move in with me.”

Do you have any bolts at all?

Morrison: *sigh* “No…”

Oh.

It’s time to pull the clouds over this sunny relationship.


Morrison: “God damn it, I want a girlfriend!”




Angelou, being the good big sister that she is, takes Morrison to the Amphitheatre to get some privacy from the house.


Angelou: “So, how are things going with you and Kitty? Good news I hope.”


Morrison: “She’s a no go. We had no bolts and she was just difficult to relate to.”


Angelou: “It’s probably best you call it quits then… She’s not worth that much time and effort.”


The two, being maxed in creative skill, decide to play music to make the night fly by. They end up attracting some attention.


Angelou: “Hello Baltimore!”

Who are you TALKING to!?


Oh, it’s the sim that Angelou’s been heartfarting over previously in the chapter.


Like a sixth sense, Morrison ditches the drums to go meet Lisa Rossi. The two hit it off IMMEDIATELY and I breathe a sigh of relief knowing that leaving Kitty behind was the best idea I’ve ever had as a simmer.








I was not kidding when I said immediately.


Angelou: “Yes, go Sonny!”


Shannon: “So, how did your talk with Morrison go?”

Angelou: “I think we might be having a new roommate soon.”

Shannon: *whistle* “That well, huh?”


Morrison invites Lisa over and…


BHAM! Lisa Rossi joins the family!

Lisa is a Family sim who wants to Graduate 3 kids from college. She’s a Cancer so she’s clean, shy, active, serious, and nice. She likes fit sims with black hair but doesn’t like robots.

Good thing Morrison is 100% sim.


Angelou: “Didja hear, Mom said that Baldwin’s coming soon and he’s going to be surrounded by girls!”

Morrison: “He’ll even the numbers out, I’m sure.”


Lisa, as soon as she joins the family, gets all romantic with Morrison.


Very, very romantic.


Honestly, I love them so much.

I say that about all my couples, don’t I?

I just love my sims.


What’s up, Angelou?

Angelou: “I’m just worried that you’ll get bored of us now we’re in college and will abandon us to play other games for months like you did with my mother.”


No one is getting abandoned. I will finish this legacy whether it kills me or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment