Thursday 28 November 2019

The Literal Booker Legacy - The College Years: Part 2, Drama-Llama!


Welcome back to the Literal Booker Legacy! We held a poll to see who became heir and the results were a surprise!

Shall we read on to see who won?



Welcome to the household, Baldwi-

Baldwin: “Well, helloooo hot stuff!”

He wastes no time.


You’d think he’s a romance sim, but he’s not. 100% Family sim.


Shannon: “Oh, yes, this is why I came to university.”


Shannon: “I am LIVING!”


Morrison and Lisa continue to be cute in the study room.


Serdar says goodbye to Baldwin in the most obnoxious way possible.

Not adding any additional commentary, Shannon?


Shannon: “We all know I’m screaming inside.”


Whilst as cute as Lisa and Morrison are, Angelou and Shannon are equally as adorable.

Wai- Are you in your underwear… Did you-

Angelou: “Shush, Shannon’s trying to sleep.”


Angelou: “Ooh, another sofa meeting. This must mean the results of the heir poll are in!”


Baldwin: “I’m ready to collect my heirship as the first male heir in the legacy.”

Morrison: “Uh, what makes you so sure it’s yours?”


Baldwin: “It’s obvious. I’m cute and gay!”

Morrison: “And? So am I, and Angelou’s cute and bi? Your point isn’t valid.”

AHEM!

I’d like to announce the results now, please?


Angelou, as beautiful as you are, you were last in the poll, receiving just one vote.

Angelou: “Well, shoot.”


Morrison, you’re second with two.

Morrison: “Second? So that means…”


Baldwin: “OH YEAH! I’M THE HEIR! OH YEAH!”


Angelou: “Well, he’s not a sore winner or anything.”


Baldwin: “AND TO THE LEFT!”

Morrison: “We should leave him to celebrate.”

Baldwin won with three votes!


Angelou decided to join in with the smustle whilst Lisa autonomously flirted with Morrison.


I guess that means that you, Serdar, are our next male spouse!

Serdar: “That zounds wunderful!”

You… You have an accent? How did I not notice?

Serdar: “I did not have speaking parts until now.”

Um… Sorry about that…

Let me introduce Serdar here. He’s also a Family sim who wants to reach his Golden Anniversary. He’s a Cancer who is very neat, shy, active, serious, and nice. He likes fit sims who wear formal and hates swimwear.


Lisa: “Usually, I wouldn’t mind having an audience but this cheerleader is really bothering me.”


Morrison & Lisa: “Shoo!”


To celebrate the fact that these two men will be taking over the Booker lineage they spend some time together in their bedroom.


I think we’ll leave them alone for now.


Lisa: “This poster is a true one in a million.”


Lisa: “Hey, Angie, you have something here…”


Angelou: “Huh? Oh no, not on my white dre- wait!”


Lisa: “Ha ha!”


Lisa: “Made you look!”

Angelou: “How awful!”


Lisa: “Guess who can’t take a joke? It’s Angelou!”


Baldwin: “Oh, hey Mama. Yeah, I received the good news- Ma, why are you crying?”

Shelley: “My mother told me to make sure I brought in the boy who would take over the Booker name and I did it. I’m so proud of myself – and you, of course, Al.”


Baldwin: “You mean it?! You’re proud of me?”

Uh, let’s not forget she said herself first.


No caption needed.


Morrison: “Wait, who are you!?”

Secret Society Member: “Miss Booker, I’m afraid you have broken a few of our society rules.”

Morrison: “Rules!? What rules!?”


SSM: “Put your hands on your head!”


Morrison: “Aren’t you gonna help me, Lisa?”

Lisa: “I would if I could but… Make sure when you return, you bring those handcuffs back with you, wink wink.”

Did you just say “wink wink”?


Morrison: “Oh, hey, I’m the first in this legacy to become a member of the Secret Society!”

So, it turns out that Lisa and Shannon are members of the Secret Society, and also the girl Morrison was flirting with in the last part, Kitty, is also a member… She must have become eligible once she made friends with Shannon.


Serdar: “My, my, you are one good-lookin’ individual.”

Is it bad that I picture his voice to sound like Buff Frog from Star vs The Forces Evil? It just suits him.


Lisa: “This is the best house EVER!”


Serdar: “Al, my eyes are up here.”

Baldwin: “I know.”

Can’t he just admire his very good-looking boyfriend!?


Serdar obviously cannot resist doing the same.


Morrison: “Dang, have I always looked this bad with pig tails?”

I think you look cute…


Morrison: “When I move out and become my own woman, I’m cutting my hair.”

Okay.

Morrison: “Wh- just like that?”

I can’t stop you…

Mirror: “But I can.”


Morrison: “Was that you?”

Who else would it be?

Morrison: “You’re in the mirror?”

The mirror?

Morrison: “Mirror mirror, on the wall.”

What are you doing?

Mirror: “I’ll be watching you. All of you Bookers.”


Morrison: “Whatever, Halloween was a month ago.”


Morrison: “Hey, Angie, you don’t know if this house was built on some sort of burial ground, do you?”


Angelou: “Not that I know of, why are you asking?”


Morrison: “It’s nothing really… I just think my mirror was talking to me a few moments ago.”


Angelou: “Your mirror? Maybe this is a sign of sleep deprivation. Get some rest and everything will be fine.”


Morrison: “Yeah, you’re right, Angie. Thanks for the advice.”

Angelou: “Any time, little sis, any time.”


Angelou’s time at university has come to a close.

Shannon: “You look so pretty in your gown and cap, babe!”


It can’t be a graduation party without the parents!

Shelley: “Did Gray rebuild this house too? She’s trigger happy on that build button.”

HEY! I just like to practise my building skills. Why is that so wrong?


Shelley: “Congrats on graduating, sweetheart!”

Heath: “Awesome party, Angelou!”


Ignore the plumbob please, I beg of you.

Shannon: “Before you go, I have a question to ask you.”


Shannon: “Will you do me the honour of becoming my wife after I graduate and join you in the land of the spares?”

Angelou: “Shannon!”


Angelou: “Of course I will!”


Hooray!


Baldwin: “My boyfriend and my mother, sitting together…”

What are you going to do?

Baldwin: “Interrupt them.”

That’s a terrible idea.






Shelley: “It’s so nice that my son has found a handsome man to help him carry on the family line.”


We have to end this party the only way we know how: A big smustle fest!





Goodbye Angelou, the only one to inherit Shelley’s pretty nose…








Shannon: “Bye bye!”


Angelou leaves to begin her new life at Everivory Fields.

Morrison: “Uh, hello? My best friend is leaving!”


How are you feeling?

Shannon: “Only a few days until I join her.”

That’s the spirit!


Morrison: “Ugh, why do you always need to do your term paper when I have to play The Sims 3!?”

Have to?


Morrison: “Well, I’ll entertain myself another way.”

Lisa: “Oh hell NO!”

Oh, God, here we go…


Lisa: “Morrison! How could you!?”


Lisa: “I thought you loved me! We have 3 bolts, you cheating fiend!”


Oh, no it’s getting worse!


Baldwin: “You are responsible for everything that is happening. I hope you’re proud.”

Morrison: “I don’t … I didn’t mean to, something inside me just couldn’t stop myself…”


Morrison: “This is so wrong, Shannon.”

Shannon: “You’re the one who flirted with me first…”

Morrison, what the hell is going on with you?


Lisa: “How could you two sleep together like that! I thought you were engaged to Angelou, Shannon!”

Morrison: “This is so horrible. How could I do this to the woman I love!?”


Morrison: “Lisa, I am so sorry for being such a heinous cow to you. I cannot even begin to understand the pain you’re feeling, the pain that I caused you. Just know that I will spend the rest of my life making sure I make up for everything I’ve done. Once we leave this wretched place, I will be nothing but faithful to you.”


Lisa: “I haven’t forgiven you just yet but for some reason, I still love you. Just, let me have some time to myself and then we can try and make this work again, okay?”


Shannon leaves with her tail between her legs.


Morrison graduates a few days later!


Lisa: “I know we had our mishaps and our trials but the fact that you owned up to everything makes me want to believe in you again.”


Lisa: “If you keep your promise to be faithful to me for the rest of your life, I would be so proud to call you my wife.”

Hey, that rhymes!


Morrison: “I will never leave you ever again, Lisa. Never.”


A happy ending all around!


It’s time to dance!


Serdar: “I like this boogie thing!”


Morrison grows up and that just leaves Baldwin, Serdar, and Lisa in the house.


Goodbye Morrison, see you in Everyivory Fields!


Lisa, trying her best to not tear her eyes from the screen: “Yeah, go… Uh… Uh… Belladonna Witches!”

Who are they playing against?

Lisa: “The um… Riverblossom Ladybirds.”


You just made that up!


The next morning, Lisa graduates and moves out to join Morrison in Everivory Fields.


To celebrate having the house all to themselves, Baldwin and Serdar go out for a romantic meal.

Thankfully, they managed to get a different seat this time as opposed to the last two times I took photos at Londoste.

Also, hey Aunt Uma!


Baldwin: “Thanks to our end of term grants, we can actually afford a fancy meal.”


Serdar: “I do not think that anything we eat here is better than what you make, my love.”


Serdar: “You make best lobster thermidor in Belladonna Cove.”

Baldwin: “Aww, babe!”


They both went for the chef’s choice and ended up with grilled salmon.


Baldwin: “Hey, Serdar, I have a pretty big question to ask you.”


Serdar: “Is that a box?”


Baldwin: “It’s a lot more than just a box, my sweet. Will you marry me?”


Serdar: “How can I zay no!?”


Serdar: “In this diamond, I can zee our future together.”


Serdar: “I love you.”


Baldwin: “I love you too.”


When they get home after paying the bill, they autonomously start dancing in the middle of the road.

Look at that engagement ring on Serdar’s finger! I can almost see generation five!


Baldwin: “Yes, feast my pretties!”


It’s Baldwin’s graduation day!


Shelley makes it and congratulates her only son, and heir.


Meanwhile, Heath immediately starts to smustle.


Not wanting to be outdone on his special day, Baldwin joins in.

Shelley: “This is what I have to put up with now.”


Baldwin grows up into a delightfully colourful outfit but I’m afraid, unless your name is Hydrus White and you’re planning on having alien children, we need to change that pronto!


Baldwin: “Time to start breeding corgis!”


Baldwin leaves, heading towards Belladonna Cove and back into the (newly refurbished!) Booker household!


Serdar: “It is quiet and lonely without my love.”


Serdar: “Hello fishies!”


Yusun: “Every time I come here, I curse you more and more.”

Maybe that’s why Morrison is hearing voices in her mirror.


Serdar graduates and departs to join the Bookers!

The next time we see our beloved couple, it’ll be to kick start the fifth generation!

No comments:

Post a Comment