Saturday 2 November 2019

The Literal Booker Legacy - Generation 4, Chapter 2: Same Old, Same Old


Welcome back to the Literal Booker Legacy. Bronte’s second-born child became heiress (because I chose her nyeh). Shelley married Heath and gave birth to three children, one after the other: Angelou (Maya Angelou), Morrison (Toni Morrison), and Baldwin (James Baldwin).



*sniff* Changing your hair was the most difficult decision I’ve ever made. You were so beautiful with that other hair.

Shelley: “Ayy, I’m back, baby!”

She’s not listening to me.


Bronte teaches Morrison a cute nursery rhyme that her mother had taught her so long ago.

Dang, it doesn’t feel that long ago but it really was.

In the background sleeps baby Baldwin.


Heath hasn’t reached top of the Education career yet but this career object is available and I decided to take advantage. Finally, weekends and snow days can become skilling days!

Shelley also received her career reward object but I’m not going to put it out… just yet… if ever.

I love the Cowplants but they terrify me.


How’d it go, Angelou?


Angelou: “Average at best.”


Not to fear, Mom and Dad are home!

Heath: “I want a hug too.”

*sad face*


Heath cannot stop loving Shelley, it’s honestly adorable.


To make up for blatantly ignoring her father earlier, Angelou decides to show off her amazing somersaulting.


Off she goes!


Daddy is her number one fan!


Shelley: “I don’t understand these kids, why can’t they sleep through the night?”

You didn’t either.

Shelley: “You sound like my mother.”

Technically, I helped raise you…


Just like I’m helping you raise your three trouble-makers.

Morrison: “Heh heh, twouble!”


If Shelley’s awake, Heath is always not that far behind.

He spends the early morning entertaining Morrison.


Heath: “Peekaboo!”


Morrison: “Daddy siwwy!”


He then gives her a bath whilst Angelou goes to school.


Angelou: “Bye bus driver!”

Bus driver: “These legacy kids are so nice, always saying goodbye to me.”


And the verdict is?


Angelou: “An A+!”


Angelou: “Daddy! Daddy! I got an A+!”

Heath: “That’s great kiddo, Morrison can you say “well done”?”

Morrison: *picks nose*


Bronte: “There you are, kiddo. I wondered where you wandered off to. This room will be yours after tonight.”


Shelley: “Ugh, no, not more cake.”


Listen, Uma, I get you want to get the practice in but… Can I have the baby back? We need to grow him up.


Up first comes Morrison!


Everyone: “Why is Baldwin on the floor?”


Angelou: “Don’t ask me.”


She’s cute!


Shelley: “Can this be over yet?”

Just grow the damn baby up, Shelley. Stop whining.


Oh, he’s… He’s got his father’s nose.

Oh well, it’s not a bad nose by far, I can think of worse noses.

Baldwin is an Aquarius who is very neat, very shy, active, super playful, and nice.

What’s up with Shelley having all these shy kids? Will we ever seen generation five considering how shy they all are?!


This might be the first time in this legacy where I don’t have a distinct favourite right off the bat. Wynne was my favourite in the first generation, then it was Bronte, then Shelley but this time all of the kids are cute in their own ways it’s hard to choose.


What did those eyes see, Angelou?


Angelou: “I think it was a spaceship, let me check!”

I have yet to have a single abduction this legacy too… I am disheartened. I’d love to have an alien baby this legacy if I could…


Angelou: “I don’t know if I’d like to go visit another planet despite what Gray says, it’d be spooky.”


Morrison: “What if the planet stops your aging, though, and we get to stay kids forever?”


Bronte is doing her familiar habit by napping in the nursery next to Baldwin.


She’s such a doting grandmother, I love her.


Baldwin: “GWANDMAAAAAA!”


Not to fear kiddo, Grandma is always there for you.


Oh hey, Heath achieved his LTW!


Shelley also invited the headmaster so she could get Angelou and Morrison into private school.


Heath: “So, this is our main room. Those are the portraits of the previous heads of this household.”

Headmaster: “Who’s that honey in the last portrait? Woof!”

Uh... She's standing right there...


Headmaster: “It’s good that your wife understands her duties.”

Heath: “She’s actually the head of the household.”

Shelley: “I also work with naturally occurring toxins, so you best be careful.”

Headmaster: *gulp*


Headmaster: “Despite the health threats your wife gave me during dinner I think your two daughters are a perfect fit for my school. Send them tomorrow in their uniforms.”

Shelley: “Oh yeah, that’s another want achieved.”


Shelley: “C’mere hot stuff.”


This is how they celebrate getting their kids into private school, I guess?


I decided to bring back the greenhouse from college so Shelley has something to do now that she’s getting close to reaching the top of the Natural Science career.


The dichotomy of students.

Getting an A+ vs...


Morrison: “Dang, a B+? That blows.”


Oh hey! It’s Bathsheba!


And Gabriel!

They’re Hardy and Veronica’s kids.

They have also cursed me with getting blond hair whilst the Booker kids are stuck with black hair.


Bronte: “Who is this kid?”

That’s your nephew.

Bronte: “Oh!”


Once their homework is done, it’s time to start on their skilling.


Bronte obviously has gotten over her animosity towards her strange new nephew.

Shelley: "I love nature."


Can you STOP for two seconds!?


Morrison: “You’re already done with cooking?”

Angelou: “Duh.”


Baldwin: “I don’t want to learn how to walk!”


Bronte: “This brat…”


Bronte: “You are funny though.”


Shelley: “No, not another cake!”

This generation HATES birthday cakes… I don’t understand why.


Because this will be the last time Bronte will hold a baby... I’m letting her grow Baldwin up.


Oh, Uma’s still pregnant. Oops.


Baldwin: “Me now, me now!”


He’s very cute! I hope you achieve being the first male heir of the Bookers!


Shelley? What’s up?

Shelley: “At last I can close this damned nursery up for good.”


Heath: “Don’t be sad, sweetheart.”

Shelley: “I’m not.”

Heath: “It’s okay if you want to pretend.”

Shelley: “Again, I’m no… They’re all grown up now, aren’t they?” *sniff*

Heath: “I know what will cheer you up.”


Of course.


Bronte provides the music whilst the kids skill!


However, Angelou’s childhood comes to a short close and we will meet the first teen of generation four!


Angelou: “I wish… to tinker for the rest of my life!”


Angelou rolls Pleasure with a LTW of Becoming a Game Designer. Hey, you got your wish, you can tinker with video games for fun.

Her turn ons are perfume and brown hair and she hates blond.


I make Angelou over and she seems to like the choices I made.


Angelou, you can smile for the readers, right?


Angelou: “This better?”


To celebrate, Angelou and Morrison play some Sims 3.


Ellis: “Wow, this kid’s good, she should become a professional.”

Inappropriately out of context things to say about your niece number 1. You’ve been warned, Ellis.


Show me the money, Morrison!


Morrison: “You know I got an A+!”


Baldwin?


Baldwin: “B+.”

Eh, you’ll get there.


Oh, hey the headmaster’s back!


Heath: “And here you can see my only son skilling in the study.”

Headmaster: “I LOVE IT WHEN KIDS SKILL AFTER SCHOOL!”


Angelou reaches the top of her career and thus is an overachiever.


Headmaster: “Your son is definitely private school material. You know the rules, uniform tomorrow morning.”


Morrison and Baldwin grow closer now that they’re able to interact without Bronte or Heath getting in the way.

Not kidding, Bronte and Heath were always clamouring over Baldwin when he was toddler.


I never used to play Mary Mack as a kid so I spent most of the interaction just watching them play.





Still playing video games?

Angelou: “If you want to design the best games, you need to analyse all the video games you can.”


Heath: “Don’t hurt yourself, sweetie.”


Angelou: “Wow, I feel funny.”

Shelley: “It’s probably just puberty, honey.”


Angelou: “Oh, hell yeah, I’m fit as fu-“


I let Angelou go clothes shopping because I’m certain I’m re-hashing clothes from previous generations…

Also, she can use this chance to meet some cute brunet townies.


This sim is Ryker. Angelou isn’t too sure about him.


And this is Simon. She doesn’t like him either.

Angelou: “Could I try some female brunettes instead?”

Um, sure… But let’s wait till college cus I want to marry in some of those townies instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment