Wednesday 6 November 2019

The Literal Booker Legacy - The Spares: Hardy, Lawrence, Atwood, & Wynne


Welcome back to the Literal Booker Legacy, except we're not at the main household this time!

Today, we're visiting the spares as you can see from the title. I was even kind (or narcissistic) enough to remind you who the spares are!

We'll be starting at Hardy's home first.



Hardy & Veronica Hutchins


Well, it seems we’ve arrived on a very special day!



Bronte, I want to ask: What the hell?

*note* I also don’t fix this formal and I probably should before Shelley’s wedding…



Of course Lawrence is invited. Hardy cannot get married without his twin brother present!



Veronica: “Is it starting?”











Say hello to Mr and Mrs Hutchins!







Time to cut the cake!



















Lawrence: “Hey, Mrs Claus, I was hoping for Christmas this year I could get some decent screen time.”

Bronte: “I may be old but I’ll still beat your ass, Lawrence.”



And here is the happy home!



Ooh!



So. I get lazy and I forgot to take some photos of Hardy and Veronica’s first child.

However, they have a son named Jude after the eponymous character from Jude the Obscure.



Here he is!

Veronica is also expecting their next baby!



Ta-da! Surprise!

Hardy had twins, who would have guessed?

This is Gabriel.



And this is Bathsheba, both characters from Far From the Madding Crowd.



Well, this is a spoiler because I played the families out of order but this young man is Tyler and Lawrence’s little boy but his name will be a surprise.



I do kind of love how Hardy’s kids have blond hair and it makes me so sad that Bronte’s kids weren’t as lucky…



Hardy also picked up a new hobby since he’s a SAHD. He has a little shed out back with the toy making bench and the flower arranging bench.



Veronica reaches her LTW to become Captain Hero.



They also get two dogs. This is Lucky, she’s a Dalmatian.



And this is Mickey, he’s a Chow Chow.

I’m half tempted to try and make some really monstrous mutts out of them but… I’m gonna the puppies for another family ehehe.



Even with three young children and two dogs, Hardy and Veronica still have time to love one another.



It’s only rare that they get some time for one another but they’re still very much in love.



And we leave the Hutchins for this generation with this sweet photo of Veronica and Bathsheba.

Lawrence & Tyler Enriquez


And so we enter the lovely home of Lawrence and Tyler. Lawrence greets me by making grilled cheese in his underwear.

Lawrence: “Grilled cheese shouldn’t be too hard to make, right?”



Lawrence: “Oh god, I lied! I lied!”



Lawrence has a career in the Military as his LTW is to become a General.



Home alone, Tyler adopts a cat, Alegra.



And here she is two sim hours later. 



However, the poor kitty soon becomes disturbed by the arrival of Veronica and Hardy! Surprise! It’s a wedding day!



Lawrence and Hardy are so excited for their futures with their spouses.











Guys, gals, and non-binary pals, let me introduce you to Mr and Mr Enriquez!


Hardy: “So, Gray’s playing your family more than ours. Jude is still a toddler at this point.”

I hate when you guys break the fourth wall.



Hardy: “Hopefully our presence at your wedding will give her the nudge to load our household up.”

Hardy, please.

At this time of playing, I hadn’t touched the Hutchins for a few months and Lawrence and Tyler’s household had been the one I played first after a short hiatus.



She’s pretty.



And she knows it…



Lawrence loves her!



And this is the Enriquez household. They have the smallest house of the neighbourhood but it’s not the size that counts.



I think this photo will date at what point I’m playing Tyler and Lawrence – Bronte is still frozen from the last chapter of the main family.



Oh! Tyler’s having a baby!



Lawrence is so happy.



I really love these two more now they’re independent from Bronte and Atwood’s crazy personalities. They’re the calm from the storm.



And we skip~

This is Constance Enriquez, named for the main character in Lady Chatterley’s Lover.



And this is Rupert, named after a character from Women in Love.



I love how even though they’re twins, they’ve very different in the face.


Rupert is very adorable.

Atwood & Ericka Shin


And so we start up Atwood’s family.


Wa-wait…

When did you get married? And have a kid?!

Atwood: “Like I’d invite you to anything.”

Atwood, I thought we’d made up. I even gave you this perfect house, fit for a pleasure sim! I even gave you a bar! I never give my sims bars!


Atwood: “Hush, you’re making Offred cry!”



And this is Offred as a toddler. She’s named after the main character from The Handmaid’s Tale.


Ericka and Atwood are still very much in love but seeing as Atwood likes to keep her life very private from me… This is all we see.

For now.

Wynne & Ricky Oxley


And we return to Wynne’s household.


They’re still very much in love.


However, since they completed their LTWs and reached the top of their careers, I switched them to new ones. Ones that I haven’t actually done before in the game.

Wynne’s in the Show Business career and Rickey’s in the Artist career.


Ricky and Sophie have some bonding time as winter comes to a close.


The Oxley’s also adopt a cat! This is April.


Such a cute kitten!


Ricky: “There is no difference between my wife and that painting. They're both masterpieces.”


Wynne and Bronte are still relatively close.


Sophie has since become a teenager. She’s a Romance sim. Her LTW is to Woohoo 20 different sims and she likes swimwear and red hair but hates fit sims. 


Howl: “Hey, hot stuff.”

*snort*

Howl: “Gray! What the hell wh-“

And that’s a wrap!

Thanks for reading, the next spares update shall be out a lot sooner than this one was! I'm sorry for the delay if anyone was curious as to what the other sims were up to ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment