Thursday 5 December 2019

The Literal Booker Legacy - Generation 5, Chapter 1: You're in my House!


Welcome back to the Literal Booker Legacy where the aim of the game is breed out the black hair from the founding generation, will I succeed, only time will tell!

Of course, that’s not actually the case. The aim is to get to ten generations, using the naming theme of author’s last names for each child.

Yvonne Booker was our founder, she married Andrea Benson, and the two had two daughters: Wynne and Austen. Austen carried on the family line with her own wife, Cherry Tan, and they produced four children, two daughters, Bronte and Atwood, and twin sons, Hardy and Lawrence. Bronte was voted heir and had two children with a vacation townie, Zeeshan Sims: Ellis and Shelley. Shelley became heir (because I chose her because she was pretty) and married her childhood sweetheart, Heath Butler. The two had three children, Angelou, Morrison, and Baldwin.

And in a rapid turn of events, as I was beginning to get downtrodden and almost turned the legacy into a matriarch, Baldwin became heir!

Shall we follow the adventures of him and his soon to be husband, Serdar Shaikh?



Baldwin: “Why are they dancing in the dark?”

Maybe they’re dancing in the moonlight? Like in the famous one-hit wonder?

Baldwin: “I swear, it’s like I never left. My parents being overly romantic and your out-of-field references.”


Shelley: “Why did he choose my husband over me?”


Baldwin: “Hi guys, it’s nice to be home again.”

Heath: “It’s nice to have you home. Have you seen what Grey did to the house?”

I forgot to include a photo of the house, I’ll remember to add it to a later chapter.


The first thing Baldwin does when coming home is make dinner.

Baldwin: “Well, it’ll be up to me and me alone eventually.”


Baldwin: “A nice heap of sparkling spaghetti, just like how Grandma made.”

Uh… Sure?


Baldwin: “Serdar will be coming by later on tomorrow so please be courteous to him.”


Heath: “Am I not always?”

Shelley: “Heath, honey, you’re talking with your mouth full again.”


Baldwin decides to help Shelley out by tending to the garden late at night.


And then once that’s done, he sets himself in front of the easel to paint his parents portrait.


There we go! A portrait for generation 3!


Shelley: “Finally! Another puppy in the house!”

Yes, of course, we must get on with Baldwin’s LTW, which is to raise 20 puppies or kittens.


We first adopted Charlie, who is Mickey and Lucky’s puppy (Hardy and Veronica’s dogs) and now we’ve adopted Peachy, BerryBoo and Cherry’s puppy (Atwood and Ericka’s dogs).

My plan was to breed them together but we’ll see eventually how badly my idea went…


Shelley: “Aren’t you the sweetest!”


Later that night, Serdar came by and it’s perhaps an understatement to say how thrilled Baldwin is to see him.


Very thrilled!


Peachy: “You’re in my house!”


I’ve decided to place Shelley’s cowplant in the yard. I have cordoned it off but perhaps if Gabriel Green decides to antagonise my family again, he might get an invite in the middle of the night…


The cowplant is Shelley’s new pet.


Cowplant: “Psst, you want some cake?”

I actually do but I don’t trust you so I’m gonna go make my own.


Bronte: “YOU SOLD MY BED!?”

I… actually didn’t? Your bed is still in the house, I just changed the bedding.

Bronte: “YOU CHANGED MY BEDDING?!”

Come on, the bedding was generations old, it needed fixing! Let it go, Bronte.


Bronte: “YOU LET THIS GO! OOGA-BOOGA-BOO!”

Serdar: “YEE! The ghost of my fiancĂ©’s dead relative!”


Angelou?


Morrison?

It must be a wedding.


Heath: “Is this a cake?”

Let go of the cake thing, Heath! Dead jokes are dead.

Serdar & Baldwin: *is cute*


Baldwin: “Hey, Gray, hey!”

What? What’s up?

Baldwin: “I’m getting married today!”


Everyone looks so thrilled to be here.

The maid also decided to join the party.

Maid: “I’m still getting paid for this.”

Frammit.


Baldwin: “May we raise the biggest armies of pups ever known, together.”

And children.

Baldwin: “And maybe children.”

Wh- no- not maybe!?


Serdar Shaikh becomes Serdar Booker!


For some reason, Morrison and the maid saw it fit to watch Heath applaud the nuptials rather than watch the new husbands.





Serdar: “Ah, time to cut the cake.”


Serdar: “Would you like zome?”

Baldwin: “You’re offering me a piece of your slice, how sweet!”


Serdar: “Open wide!”


Baldwin, muffled: “Tha’s a lot of cake!”


Serdar: “You look like hamster!”


Baldwin: “Ha ha, you’re right, that is pretty funny!”


Morrison, the wedding is still going on you know… Inside the house?

Morrison: “Can’t hear you!”


What’s up Baldwin? You look serious.

Baldwin: “My husband is under the weather so I’m keeping him company whilst he rests.”


Serdar: “Ugh, no, not the lobster thermidor.”


Well, looks like generation five is on its way!





Serdar: “Oh my! After all this time, I thought it was lobster thermidor, but it turns out to be little baby.”


Serdar: “Do not tell parents just yet but I am pregnant.”


Hi, Leeroy!


Baldwin: “Even though puppies are better than babies, I am still unbelievably excited to start a sim family with you.”


Heath: “When will you get older? I want puppy grandchildren!”


Shelley, what are you doing?

Shelley: “OH! Nothing! Definitely not trying to lure Gabriel to my house to feed him to by starving cowplant or anything…”


Of course not. Why would I ever assume such a thing?


Baldwin: “Look at me, I can juggle!”

Heath: “My son-in-law is a real good fellow.”


Oh oh!

Peachy is all grown up!


And this is Charlie!

This is the last you’ll see of him because unfortunately when he and Peachy tried for puppies something became glitched and they wouldn’t go to the doghouse.

It wasn’t until I gave Charlie up that I realised I had to buy a new dog house to get the action to work…


Serdar: “My tummy has gotten bigger.”


Baldwin: “There’s a little baby in there! A little one of you!”

Serdar: “And perhaps lot of you?”


Meet my solution: Jupiter. I gave him a bit of a makeover using some of the unlocked coloured furs but like I said, my issue was the dog house, not the dogs…

Oh well, Jupiter’s here now.


Baldwin: “Uh, babe? Are you okay?”


Heath, grow up.

Heath: “Hee hee!”


Baldwin: “Grandma, I miss you even though you did nearly try and kill my husband!”


Baldwin: “My boxing husband is like a piece of art.”

Previous Bookers: “Oh my, a male heir!”


Serdar: “AH!”

Baldwin: “I’m outta here before that roundhouse kick meets me.”


Heath: “I wonder if Baldwin and Serdar will have a boy.”

Shelley: “Waaaaait… Serdar… Is he pregnant?!”

Heath: “What did you think was up with him?”

Shelley: “I’ve never seen a pregnant man before!”


Shelley: “Shall I have an alien grandchild this generation?”

I’m working on it!


I present to you, Mr and Mr Booker boogieing in the kitchen!


Serdar: “Hello! Attention now thanking you!”


Serdar: “OOOOOH!”


Heath: “A miracle is about to occur!”

Serdar: “You crazy old *bleep*!”


Shelley: “BLACK HAIR AGAIN! WHAT THE HELL!?”

My sentiments exactly, Shelley. My only upside is that we have blue eyes, not brown for a change!

It’s the little victories, y’all.

Anyway, welcome little Dickens!

He’s named after Charles Dickens, the Victorian author known for writing A Christmas Carol, Oliver Twist, Great Expectations (yeck), and my favourite Dickens’ book: Hard Times.


Baldwin: “Why is my father sleeping in my bed?”

Seeing Serdar give birth tired him out.

Baldwin: “Tired him out!?”


Shelley: “I’m not sure why my mother felt compelled to stay next to the baby but… here I am.”

You don’t have to do that just because Bronte did…

Shelley: “Well, I was curious.”


Serdar: “Oh no, not again.”

Oh yes, again!


Serdar: “I shall call out the names of my enemies as I vomit up my dinner.”

You do that!

And with that, we leave the family! Next time we shall see the birth of baby number two and lots of puppies!

Until then!

See you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment