Tuesday 3 December 2019

The Literal Booker Legacy - The Spares: Ellis, Hardy, Lawrence, Atwood, & Wynne


Welcome back to the Literal Booker Legacy but not really because these are my beloved spares!

We have a new family joining Everivory Fields!


Ellis & Uma McMillan


This quaint little home belongs to Ellis and Uma, soon to be McMillan, and we’ve seemed to have come on a perfect day!


Shelley and Heath have also stopped by because today Ellis and Uma are getting married.


They say their vows under the twinkling starlight.


Heath: “Ah, a wood sparrow, you don’t see those in the city.”

Heath has as much interest in Ellis’ wedding as he had in his own…


Shelley: “Yay! My big brother is finally married!”


Oh, uh, they seemed to have gotten busy long before the wedding occurred as Uma popped during the reception.


A couple of days later, she pops out two boys!

Patrick, in Ellis’ arms, taken from the anti-hero of American Psycho.

And Clay, in Uma’s arms, taken from Less Than Zero.

Both boys have brown eyes and blond hair.

And I’m losing my mind.


The baby chairs are the best things ever. Look at how cute these boys are!


Clay: “I WANT OUT!”

Patrick: “Zzz…”


Here they are as toddlers!

Patrick is an Aries who is neat, outgoing, active, playful, but mean and Clay is an Aquarius who is neat, outgoing, active, playful, and nice.


Clay & Patrick: “Best friends!”


Patrick: “Hey, Clay, do you think you can afford to go on cruises if you win these cooking competitions?”

Clay: “Let’s max our cooking skill and find out!”


Clay: “My teacher thinks I might have myo-meo-… I might have bad eyesight.”

Ellis & Uma: “!?”


Patrick: “Heh heh, I’m gonna prank my brother!”


Patrick: “Zap!”

Clay: “Waah!”


Clay: “I hate you, Rick!” *sob*


Patrick: “I’m sorry, Clay. Hugs?”

Clay: “Hugs.”


Shelley stops by and now you can see when I started to play this family. Shelley is now an elderly lady as I am playing this household whilst her kids are at college…


Shelley: “Boy, what are those on your face?”

Uma: “He has myopia.”

Shelley: “Myop-what?”


It’s like being back at college, right?!

Right…?


Shelley leaves not long after.

Uma: “You okay, honey?”

Ellis: “She’s my baby sister and she’s… old now.”


Uma wants to get Clay and Patrick into private school.


Ellis: “And this is where my boys were conceived out of wedlock.”

*spits Coke out*

Headmaster: “I LOOOOVE IT!”



After dinner, the headmaster informs Uma that her sons have been accepted into private school.


Clay: “Oh, hey Aunt Shelley… Yes, I’m still wearing glasses.”


To celebrate getting their boys into private school, Ellis and Uma have some private time.


Ellis: “Here you go, Mum. From here you can watch your grandsons grow every day… I miss you…”


Clay: “Wow, Great-Uncle Hardy’s house is chaotic!”

Oh, what a coincidence, that’s exactly where I’m going now.

Hardy & Veronica Hutchins


Having three children and two dogs proves that this household is perhaps the MOST chaotic on the street.


However, the chaos begins to die down as Jude becomes a teenager.

He rolls Fortune with a LTW to have 6 pets reach the top of their careers. He likes red heads with make-up and dislikes werewolves.

He’s also quite handsome, so you may be seeing more of him in the near future *heh heh heh*

Jude: “What are you planning?”

Nothing… yet.


Jude: “Whoosa good boy!? Whoosa good boy!?”

Mickey has only just been brought home after running away. He and Lucky just don’t seem to get along but eventually, they just begin to randomly…?

Anyway, Mickey is getting a lot more attention now after running away.


I changed Bathsheba’s hair as she shares the same hairstyle as her cousin, Morrison.

She seems rather pleased.


Mickey: “No, I hate Lucky!”

Hardy: “Why won’t these dogs get along?!”


Jude: “I’m a stud!”


Veronica: “And then she said that she’ll start to organise her time better and stop playing the Sims as much.”


Hardy: *wheeze*

Why do I get the feeling you’re laughing at my expense?


Veronica is soon off to work.

Hardy: “Daamn, I hate it when she leaves, but I love watching her go.”


Gabriel: “I used to love playing with blocks when I was a kid.”


Clay: “Used to!? I still play with them!”

Gabriel: *person person plus*


Oh! Lucky’s having a puppy! Maybe I did end up going through on my weird idea of creating a Chowmation.


This is little Dooley! Not named after anyone in particular, I just happened to be listening to Off Topic when he was born so his name is taken from Jeremy Dooley.


Mama’s gotta make sure her baby is clean and cared for.


Hardy melts with a new baby in the household.

It might not be a sim baby, but it’s a baby nonetheless.


Bathsheba loves playing with Dooley too.


A typical weekend at the Hutchins’ household.

Jude: “Aww, Dad!”

Hardy: “Sorry, boys, I have to go do the chores your mother told me to do before she left.”


Hardy is a very attentive husband, keeping the garden looking well-kept.


Gabriel & Bathsheba: *beam*


Veronica: “Why are you kids staring at me like that?”


Gabriel rolls Family with a LTW to become an Education Minister.

He likes brown haired sims with facial hair but hates blonds.


Bathsheba rolls Popularity with a LTW to own 5 Top Level Businesses.

She likes fit blond sims and hates brunets. Polar opposites.

With that, we shall visit Hardy’s twin and see how his family’s doing.

Lawrence & Tyler Enriquez


Lawrence is always cuddling with Alegra.


Rupert: “Daddy, I painted a llama!”

Lawrence: “That’s nice son.”


Lawrence: “Your daddy is now an astronaut, Rupert.”


He looks so dapper in this astronaut uniform.


Tyler and Lawrence have obvious favourites. Constance is definitely her papa’s little angel.


Constance: “No, Rupert, I don’t like shoes because I’m a girl. I just happen to like shoes, okay!?”


Constance: “Whee!”


Who else wants a handsome husband serenading them in the morning after waking up?

Not me but I’m sure some of you do!


Lawrence: “Why is it so loud!?”

It’s your ride to work! It reminds me of your mother’s helicopter when she topped the business career.


Oh hey, Patrick came home with Rupert today!


The twins finally grow up!


I LOVE them!


This is Rupert, checking himself out.

Rupert is a Knowledge sim with a LTW to become Hand of Poseidon.

He likes red haired sims with facial hair but hates swimwear.


And this is Constance. I downloaded these dreadlocks AAAGES ago and never got to use them but I think they suit Connie really well.

Connie is a Popularity sim who wants to be a Media Magnate and likes brunette sims who wear make-up and hates cologne.

Atwood & Ericka Shin


Atwood bought two corgis! The brown one is Cherry, a girl, and the black speckled one is BerryBoo, a boy. Yes. You read that right. BerryBoo.

I like giving pets really funny names.



Cherry must be mad. The moment she enters her new home, she starts digging it up.


BerryBoo is perhaps my favourite dog ever. I really want a speckled dachshund so this corgi is the second best chance.


Listen, I really love him, okay?


Atwood is a really good, attentive mother.


Ericka: “Hey girls, did you have a productive day?”

Atwood: “Sure did!”


Atwood: “Ha ha! Booyah!”


Offred loves the way Atwood plays the piano.


There was no reason for this photo other than to show how cute BerryBoo looks in the snow EEEEE!


Offred: *sigh*

What’s up, kiddo?

Offred: “I wish I had a little brother or sister…”

… Ah… I doubt Atwood would want you to have one considering how she’s been ostracised by her own siblings but let’s see what the future holds…


Offred: “Tennis would be a safer game to play.”

Atwood: “I think I see bone! Whoo!”

Ericka: “Oh God, this is sickening.”


Like mother, like daughter.


Another mandatory photo of cute corgis being cute.


Ericka: “Ah, I love slow Sundays.”


Offred invited her cousin, Patrick, over to play video games.


Patrick: “Hey, this controller’s broken!”

Offred: “Heh, heh, oopsie!”


Offred: “Ohh yeah!”

Patrick: “How did I lose to a girl!?”

Hey! Did you mother raise you to be that way?


The nanny likes to spend her time at the bar instead of looking after Offred, but Offred is smart enough to care for herself really…


We have a new arrival to the family!


A little puppy named Bling Bling, yes, after Jonghyun.








Atwood tops the Gamer career.


And then proceeds to swing Offred around to celebrate.


Atwood loves the new arrival.

Maybe having a second kid wouldn’t be such a bad idea…?


Nothing says lazy Sundays like taking a mid-afternoon “nap”.


Ericka: “Well, I’m glad you had a good rest.”

Atwood: “How was work, honey?”

Ericka: “I’ll tell you later, I’m about to zonk out.”


Some new additions!

Honey, Muttley, and Peachy.

Unfortunately, the puppies had to be given up for adoption. Maybe you’ll see them popping up in other households, and maybe the main legacy household?


Bling Bling grows up!


He’s a nice mix of Cherry and BerryBoo. His ears are completely different, I’m crying. He’s perfect!


Offred grows up!








Offred rolls Family with a LTW to Marry off 6 kids. I guess not having a sibling to grow up with really got to her, huh?

She likes fat blonde sims and hates swimwear.

I also made her hair darker because I noticed the lighter shade of brown looks really close to blonde…

Wynne & Ricky Oxley


These two are still mad for each other, surprise, surprise.


Sophie spending her time checking herself out.


She loves herself.


A lot.


The Oxley’s have two cats. This is October.

The other is April, you met her in the previous spares update.


Ricky becomes an elder!





I decided to change is hairstyle as it’s the same as Lawrence’s. I think he looks more refined this way.

Ricky: “I agree.”


Sophie: “Later ‘rents!”


Bathsheba! How dare you steal their invisible newspaper!


Sophie really wanted to go on a date and so she called up Claire Tellerman.





It went successfully, as you can tell.


Claire: “Some flowers for my honey!”

You really get around, don’t you? First Atwood, now Sophie. I’m gonna have to age you up and marry you off to someone soon…


Sophie: “Oh, God, Mom, he’s old!”

That’s your father.

Sophie: “And?”


Sophie has one nice point and it’s reserved for the cats.


April: “Suddenly, I’m flying?”


It’s finally Wynne’s birthday! This should have happened in the previous spares update but… oh well, it’s happening now!








She ages like fine wine.


Wynne: “Oh, ew, what did you do?”

I just removed some make-up…  I thought you seemed more fresh-faced and refined.

Wynne: “I miss my eyeshadow.”

Fricken sims, never pleased…


Sophie makes her way to college at long last, leaving the household to her parents for a while.


Well, I think they’re pleased!

Shall we go see what the Oxley bunch are up to at college?


This is Megan Free, she is a sim-of-three CAS that I made for the spare children.

I did this because I forgot that townies respawn so even if I marry off a bunch of them to the spares, more will come anyway…

Anyway, I made three families of CAS for the Oxley’s, the Hutchins’, the Enriquez’s, and the Shin’s but after that I’ll be back to marrying in townies lol.



Charmain and Howl are doing some catching up since Charmain has been away for so long.


Howl: “Since when was she so good at sports?”

Since your mother taught her before you were born.


Megan: “Charmain, did you know your brother is a really good kisser?”

Charmain: “I didn’t need to know, but thanks for sharing.”


Charmain and Blair are engaged and happy.


As are Megan and Howl.


However, because of the massive age difference, Charmain and Blair graduate just as Howl and Megan get comfortable…


There they go. They’re going to move into Charmain’s old house, where her mother passed away to lay her grave to rest in the new graveyard I’ve built.


And would you look at that, Sophie moved in too!

We’ll catch up with their adventures in the next spares update, along with Jude going off to college as well!

Until then, see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment