Monday 16 March 2020

The Literal Booker Legacy - The Spares: Dickens, Angelou, Morrison, Ellis, Hardy, Lawrence, & Atwood


Welcome back to the Literal Booker Legacy but this time it's the spares!

That's the full title. LBLbttitS!

Doesn't it look sad to not see Wynne's name on there anymore? I know I'm upset by this. However, sims lives move quicker than ours, otherwise, the game wouldn't be much fun! 

Shall we start this update with Dickens and his adorable face-one fiance Mitch?

Dickens & Mitch Gothier


Funny, as soon as Dickens and Mitch settle into their new home, Wilde and Lilly crash the party. Although, I think it’s endearing that the two couples spend time together like this.


To get started on Wilde’s LTW, Mitch purchases Ruby, pictured, and Pearl, not pictured. Pearl is a cat. I wanted some differentiation. Everyone has dogs in the neighbourhood. It’s time to stir things up.


Whilst at the pet store, Mitch meets Uma and introduces himself to her.

Yes, I changed her look. We’ll discuss this in her and Ellis’ part of the update heh…


I also decided to change Dickens’ and Mitch’s appearances too as I had realised at this point that Mitch had the same hairstyle as Serdar, and whilst it could have made for a few good jokes, it was just a distraction.

I like how they look now.


Mitch: “I had no idea how much of a messy eater he is…”

You’re stuck with him now, haha!


First night in the new house *wiggles eyebrows* bow-chicka-wow-wow.


This is Pearl!

Dickens decides to spend the next morning teaching her to stay as she needs the command to get a promotion. Mitch, who is also a Fortune sim, wants to become The Law, and so is currently at work!


Uhh… Dickens… I don’t know if spying on your new neighbours in your underwear is the best idea…

Dickens: “What are you presuming? I’m just scoping the area for vagabonds and renegades.”

… Okay… This is the Sims, but okay. You do you, I guess.


When he gets home, Mitch immediately leaps on the phone to get a few extra friends for a promotion.


Meanwhile, Dickens is playing in the tub.

How can someone as playful as you be so linguistically serious?


No matter how busy Mitch’s schedule gets, he and Dickens always make time for one another.


Cute!


Ruby, snoozing: “Glad that’s not me.”

Don’t worry, you’re next.


Ooh, a rare day off means that Mitch is bonding with his pets!

I just really liked the candid nature of this photo.


Dickens: “Mitch, I really have to applaud you on how well you perform every night.”


How did he manage to sound so proper AND vulgar at the same time?


Oh yeah, sometimes they dance in the living room, sometimes they do this: serenade on the patio.


Heh, it’s kinda cute how in love they are with one another.


Dickens: “Not hungry, my love?”

Mitch: “Well, today is a big day… I’m riddled with nerves…”


Mitch: “I mean, what if your dads don’t like me?”

Dickens: “How could they not? I love you and that means they’ll love you too. My dads aren’t like my evil aunt Atwood who seems to hate everyone that ever lived.”

Mitch: “Okay… After the wedding, you and I are discussing your family history because this I have got to know.”


Aw, what’s up guys? Camera shy?

Serdar: “Don’t you know? This is eldest child’s wedding. We are old now.”

Well, you’ve been old since Dickens went off to college, this isn’t news really…


Dickens: “Dad! I’m so happy you arrived!”

Baldwin: “Well, it’s not like I had anything better to do-“

*AHEM*

Baldwin: “What I mean to say is… I’m so happy for you, son.”


Never in my life would I think I’d see DICKENS BOOKER high five.

Serdar: “Nice score, son!”


Mitch: “Oh, hello Mr Booker, sir. I’m Mitch Gothier, your son’s fiance.”

Baldwin: “Well, aren’t you a cutie.”

Mitch: “I-I’m sorry?”


Baldwin: “Don’t worry, son, I can see Dickens has perfect good choice in men. Do not expect any animosity from me.”

Mitch: “O-oh… Well…”

It means he likes you, Mitch!

Mitch: “Oh! Awesome!”


Here we have two dashingly handsome young men.


Dickens: “Give me a call after this.”

Mitch: “Babe… We’re getting married. Right now.”


After Dickens’ goofy antics, they proceed with the wedding.


Dickens takes on Mitch’s last name and becomes Dickens Gothier.





Of course, it isn’t a wedding without the applauding fathers of the groom.


Mitch: “No, I don’t like this.”


Mitch: “No wait, yes I do! Hahahaha!”


Serdar: “Darling, we are at wedding. Must you check sports forum now?”

Baldwin: “I always must, my love. You know this.”

Regardless, the party’s a roof raiser!


Settling into marital bliss almost seemed easy.

Dickens: “Oh dear, it seems the lobster may be slightly charred, my darling sun.”

Mitch: “I can… call for a pizza if you want?”

Dickens: “No, we shan’t waste food.”

Mitch, grumbling: “You’re lucky I love you.”


Dickens: “Who fouled the toilet?”

Your husband. Did you think you’d stay childless for long? Muahahaha!


Ruby: “Don’t mind me, just guarding the house.”


Ruby: “Now I am having a scritch. Did you need to document this?”

You’re a dog. I must document everything. I’m a dog person. Ask my babies, Arthur and Charlie.


Pearl: “I do believe I smell the delights of salmon.”


Mitch: “Oh, this was unexpected.”


Mitch: “Dear, I have reason to suspect I am pregnant.”

Dickens: “And that reasoning is…?”

Mitch: “I just popped a suspicious-looking baby bump.”


Dickens: “Fantastic news, my darling!”


Dickens: “Oh, this is truly a happy day.”


Oh hey, Veronica!

Veronica: “Don’t mind me, just passing by the latest addition to the neighbourhood.”


Dickens likes to be where Mitch is. Mitch needs to level up his logic skill, so he heads to the telescope and lo and behold, Dickens is trimming the hedge beside it.


Mitch: “AAAAAAH! THIS HURTS SO MUCH MORE THAN IT SEEMS ON THE TV!”


Dickens: “Gray, why must you inflict such pain on my love!?”

Hey, this isn’t my doing. Plus, you should pay attention, your husband is about to birth your first child.


IT’S A GIRL! With brown hair and blue eyes! What a cute combination!

Her name is Estella, taken from Great Expectations.


Mitch: “Here, take this one.”

… Hey. HEY! Where’s this going!?


I can’t… Where are all of these TWINS COMING FROM!?

This one is a boy, with brown hair and blue eyes too, and is named Oliver.

Can you guess from which book?

That’s right. A Christmas Car- Just kidding! Oliver Twist!


Simultaneous parenting is a-go!


And then Dickens puts his daughter down to sleep.

This is where we shall leave the Gothier’s and turn to Angelou’s household next!

Angelou & Shannon Gonzaga



As we return to the Gonzaga household, two things become clear: Angelou is enamoured with her adopted son, Charles, and she is still completely unaware of Shannon’s affair in the previous chapter.



Charles is rather cute. I can’t tell what kind of face template he has at the minute but I’m not too bothered about the way he looks.

Charles is also a Pisces, who is neat, shy, active, serious, and nice.



Angelou has taken the day off from work and spends it teaching Charles how to walk.

She also rolled the want to buy new clothes, hence the wardrobe change. She’ll be changing her top later in the chapter.



Later that day, James has a birthday!

Unfortunately, I didn’t take a photo of him post transition because someone happened to run away at that point…



Angelou reports Charlie as missing and then we wait patiently for his return.



Here are Charles and James in their matching pyjamas!



James, maybe chewing the block isn’t a good idea.

James is a Taurus who is neat, outgoing, lazy, playful, and nice.



With the boys occupied, Shannon and Angelou spend some alone time in the bedroom. Shannon has also been uncharacteristically faithful in this chapter, which may mean whatever happened at university has worn off.



Cashew: “This child is evil!”

Um? Who invited you in?



Before she goes to work, Angelou spends her quiet morning playing video games.

I really love how cute she looks in that sweater.



When Shannon comes downstairs to fix up some breakfast, Angelou pounces.



Shannon: “You’re feisty this morning. I like it!”



Look how cute James is! He has Shannon’s nose and Angelou’s mouth!

He’s going to be very interesting looking when he grows up.



Some more pictures of cute toddlers being cute in their onesies.







Charles: “I eat the boat. Om nom nom.”



Any luck with Charlie?

Angelou: “No… No, it was just a magazine subscription…”

Ugh.



Shannon: “This house is so quiet without the dog.”

I don’t think anyone with two young children will ever agree with you on that statement.



The next morning, whilst cooking up some pancakes, Angelou sets the kitchen on fire.

Considering she has max cooking, I’m not too sure how it happened – she must’ve become distracted.



Angelou: “WHERE ARE THE KIDS!?”



Thankfully the fireman put the fire out before it spread too far.



Immediately after, Angelou races upstairs and cuddles her babies.



Angelou: “I’m so glad you’re both safe. I’d hate to leave you as orphans.”

Poor Charles would have to go back to the adoption agency just after finding his family.



Angelou then spends a few minutes playing peekaboo with Charles before going to work. Shannon hired a nanny to look after the boys so Angelou could return to work without any concerns.



Oh dear, looks like James has awoken from his nap and is now throwing quite a tantrum.



And Charles, in another room, wakes up from his nap too and begins to scream.



Shannon: “Damn stray dogs, always messing up my small garden!”



Lawrence: “Who’s that?”

That is your great niece’s wife, Shannon.

Lawrence: “I have a great-niece!?”

That’s how far we’ve come, Lawrence…



No needing for constant supervision on Charles’ behalf as he becomes a child today!



Ah yes, you can definitely see the face template now. He’s quite cute and I’m not too bothered if he has the long, pointy nose. It gives character.



Whilst Angelou rests after a busy day at work, Shannon cleans the kitchen up.



And then takes care of James.



Shannon: “You won’t be a baby for much longer, my sweet boy.”



Angelou wakes up and tucks Charles in.



And then gives him a kiss goodnight.



When Charles wakes up, he decides to start skilling so he can help his mothers out when he’s older.

Shannon, is once again, lounging on the sofa pondering on what to do to make the day go by quicker.



Cashew: “Evil baby has become bigger evil baby!”

Leave Charles alone, Cashew.



The next morning, during Shannon’s day off, good news was brought to the family: Charlie was found and returned.

Not wanting to make another mistake, Shannon quickly buys Charlie a collar so if he runs away again, he’ll be returned a little quicker.


Charles returns home from school and finds his little brother playing in his room. Instead of throwing a tantrum over James playing with his toys, he decides to play with James instead.



James watches as Charles waves the little rocket around.



And then picks up the horse in front of him and tries to play along as best as his young mind can let him.



James: “My horsey tawk!”



However, once playtime is over, it’s up to Shannon to clear the mess up.


And then bring young James to the cake to age him up.


Angelou decides to celebrate by hiding behind the fridge?


Here is James! He’s rather sweet looking!



He must have wanted to play with the rocket after watching Charles play with it.

Anyway, that concludes Angelou’s family and now we move onto Morrison’s growing one!

Morrison & Lisa Rossi



Morrison is spending her day off teaching Howard how to walk.



Look at that little dubious face!

Howard: “I am unsure this is the best idea…”



Aww no, Sethe, don’t look so put out!

Sethe: “Where is my mUMMY!?”



Here she is!

Lisa: “Where’s Sethe gone?”



Sethe: “He he, I’m here mummy!”



Halle is just lying in his crib, contemplating life.



And then after a busy day of playing, Morrison gives Sethe a nice warm bath.


Poppy takes a well-deserved nap on Morrison and Lisa’s bed.



After putting the babies to bed, Lisa pounces on Morrison.

Lisa is still unaware of Morrison’s unfaithfulness in the previous chapter, just like Angelou. Will Morrison and Shannon be able to keep the secret under wraps?



Morrison: “Haha! That’ll annoy those pesky aliens!”

Uh, be careful with what you’re doing, Morrison…



Morrison: “OOOHHH NOOOOO!”

I did warn you.



Poppy: “Huh, you smell differently to the other kid.”



Sethe: “Poppy!”


A moment of weakness?

Poppy: “Eh, she said my name correctly.”







Lisa: “That’s so loud!”

Uh, what about your wife lying arse up on the road?



*cackles*

Morrison: “This is unpleasant.”



Morrison: “So… I’m pregnant again.”

Lisa: “Gray warned you about tempting the aliens, Sonny.”

Morrison: “Yeah, yeah…”



Every time winter hits, someone has to make snowmen. This time, Morrison and Lisa autonomously began to make a snowman together…

Perhaps they’re sick of child-rearing for the moment?







Lisa: “Now that’s what hard work looks like.”

You have three children upstairs.







Lisa: “Is it too clichĂ© to call him Frosty?”



And then, to warm up from the cold, Lisa and Morrison decide to play a game of chess.



Poppy: “You smell different.”

Tyler: “Oh, what a lovely little puppy.”



Here we goooo! It’s time for the twins to age up!

Howard is pleasantly surprised to discover he retains his fingers after aging up.



And then Sethe grows up.







She’s equally as pleased.



Of course, we have one more birthday to complete before the play is through and that is little Halle!

He takes a lot after Lisa.



Sethe: “Oops, I think I put too much sugar in this.”



And then we’ll end Morrison’s round with a little sibling bonding.

Can you tell I’m desperate to start a BaCC? LOL.

Ellis & Uma McMillan



Patrick decides to help his busy mother and father by giving the garden a tidy.

You do realise they hired a gardener right?

Patrick: “Oh, f-word!”



Clay’s a little more helpful by cleaning up all the dishes.



Patrick: “Uh, Dad, why are you in your underwear?”

Ellis: “Adult business.”



Patrick: “Mom?”

Don’t worry Patrick, you’ll get to do all this fun “adults” business at college.


Patrick brings back Opal from school and proceeds to start romancing her.



And he scores his first kiss!



Um.

I think he’s gonna learn about “adult business” a lot sooner than I planned…



Oh yeah, I made Uma over.



Listen, I just really love her face okay? I think she’s gorgeous and that’s why she’s also my icon (on boolprop and blogger) at time of writing.

She just seems like a cool Mom.


I guess Ellis and Uma were successful in trying for another baby.



Patrick: “Who’s the man? I’m the man!”


Ellis and Uma adopted one of Jupiter and Peachy’s puppies - Moony.







Look at his cute little handkerchief!



Clay: “Ugh, when am I going to get a boyfriend!?”


To chill out, Clay then proceeds to catch fireflies.



Clay then opts for a blind date through the matchmaker and lands with Ratna. I think they’re quite cute together.



It doesn’t take long for baby number three to arrive.


It’s a girl!



Uma: “Aren’t you precious, my little Evelyn.”

You may already know about Evelyn as she made a brief cameo in the main family chapters this generation but…

Evelyn is named for Patrick’s fiancĂ©e in American Psycho.


Looks like someone is overjoyed to have a baby girl.



Uma, whispering: “Now, you’re not allowed to up and leave us for college any time soon, you understand little one.”

Clay: “I think she’s upset about Patrick and me.”

You think?



Not to fear, Uma makes sure that Patrick and Clay are aware that they are her precious boys.



Gabriel: “Oh, you think spying on people is fun, huh?!”

Clay: “I… You’re looking for my twin brother.”

Gabriel: “No, I know EXACTLY who I’m looking for.”

Oh, poor Clay, taking the brunt of Gabriel’s anger because Patrick left for work.


Patrick: “Don’t you think its weird Mom and Dad had a baby just because we got older?”

Clay: “I think it’s weird that they’re so bent out of shape about us leaving to go to college… Like, isn’t that what all parents want?”


Evelyn sleeps peacefully in the next room, completely unaware of her reason for being.


Uma seems to be settling back into the role of raising a baby very easily.



However, babies don’t stay babies for long.


I think she might be identical to Patrick in the face… Ah well, that means she has Uma’s pretty nose.



I might end up spamming little Evelyn just because I love her a lot.



It seems big brother Patrick adores her too.



Patrick: “Tickle, tickle, tickle!”

Evelyn: “Heh heh!”







Uma’s first instinct in returning home from work is to play with Evelyn.



Uma: “What are you two boys doing?”

Clay: “Nothing.”

I think one of them was getting ready to sneak out but I’m not 100% sure.



Doesn’t the nanny look pleased?

Newsflash, lady, there is a stinky baby behind you!



Uma: “Aw, I’m so glad my son found a handsome boyfriend.”

Maybe don’t watch your son woo someone, Uma?

Uma: “I’m just so proud.”



Clay scores his first kiss with Ratna!



What is it with these sims watch family members?

Lisa: “Is that my wife’s cousin?”

Yes, it is. Now leave him alone.



And before he goes away to college, Clay makes his status as a taken man official.


Patrick: “Woohoo! We leave for college soon!”



Patrick: “Aren’t you going to say goodbye. We leave after Mom and Dad’s birthday.”

Evelyn: “I am reading.”


Evelyn takes after her mother with her spying.



Of course, it has now come to this: Ellis and Uma must age up.


Uma grew up into the outfit she had originally. Trying to tell me something, I think?



Clay is first to leave for college.



And Patrick follows after him.

Ellis: “Is this the end of our part?”

Yup.

Uma: “Bye readers!”

Jude & Lindsay Hutchins



So, before we head to the main Hutchin’s household, we shall first visit Hardy and Veronica’s first born: Jude.

Jude has graduated college and is now living in an apartment with his fiancĂ©e, Lindsay Norton. She’s another of those self-made sims I mentioned in another chapter.

Jude: “Uh, don’t you want to get dressed? My dad’s on his way to visit.”



Whilst Lindsay changes, Jude takes it upon himself to make grilled cheese.



Hardy: “What’s that box thingy?”

Just ignore it Hardy.

Hardy: “Well, where is Jude?”



Lindsay: “Hello Mr Hutchins, I’m Lindsay, your son’s fiancĂ©e.”

Hardy: “Well, my son definitely has a fine taste.”



Hardy: “So, when are you getting married? I am a family sim after all.”

Jude: “Oh, haha, we haven’t exactly named a date…”



Jude: “But it should be soon, right, honey?”

Lindsay: “Sure.”







Whilst Jude watches the sport, Hardy and Lindsay get into a little spat.



Jude: “Uh, thanks for coming over Dad, I’ll see you later.”

Lindsay: “Ugh, hopefully a long time from now.”



Now alone in their new home, Jude and Lindsay decide to take some time to themselves.



Jude: “Friggin’ assholes!”

The only downside to having an apartment: Noisy neighbours.







Jude: “What do you think to have an impromptu wedding right now?”

Lindsay: “I’ll go put on my dress!”











Lindsay Norton becomes Lindsay Hutchins.



Instead of having a honeymoon, the two spend some time in the playground. There aren’t any kids in the apartment block yet, but hopefully when I move in more spares there will be lots and lots.



Jude: “A gentle kiss for a lovely lady.”



Morrison visits the apartment block with Poppy.

Morrison: “I’m still pregnant with an alien by the way.”

Relax, you’ll have your baby next time…

Morrison: *grumbling*



Lindsay brings me home from work!

I managed to catch Jude crying in front of the fridge.

But why is he crying?



That’s right! They have a baby boy! This is little Robert.

He spends a lot of his time with Lindsay when she paints on her days off.

Jude is just exhausted from all the night time feedings.



Lindsay is ecstatic to have a baby in the house.



And here Robert is, all grown up!

He has Lindsay’s very cute nose.


Howl, we need to talk about your newspaper stealing habit, okay?

Howl: “Why did I hear that you won’t be keeping up with the Oxley’s anymore?”


Okay, so… I know that last chapter I said I’d give brief updates on Wynne’s family now she’s deceased but I have so many spares going on it’s damn near impossible to do it without losing my actual mind…

So… No more updates from Wynne’s family. And this will go across to every single spare. When Hardy, Lawrence, and Atwood die, their children will no longer be played so whatever state they are in when I leave them is how they’ll stay.

I don’t have the energy to keep up.







I love him.



And here is precious Robert as a child!

I think we’ll leave him to sleep and go visit the main Hutchins’ household.

Hardy & Veronica Hutchins



So I incidentally played this family before Ellis’ so that’s why Clay is here. I’m so good with continuity aren’t I? Lol.



Bathsheba: “Okay but like, don’t we need to cook for ourselves at uni?”

Clay: “It’s a good thing Rick and I have high cooking skill then.”

Bathsheba: “You do realise you’ve just invited yourself to make mine and Gabriel’s meals for as long as we’re there, right?”

Clay: “Oh. Poop.”



Gabriel is the only one who gives the dogs any form of attention. I think Dooley will miss him when he leaves.



Bathsheba: “I don’t know why I have to go to college. I want to run businesses.”

Hardy: “Getting a degree will help you to fall back on yourself if you fail.”

Bathsheba: “What? Even if I get an art degree?”



Bathsheba: “Didn’t you get a degree in literature?”



Hardy: “It wasn’t the best choice I made.”

Listen, I can make jokes about literature degrees being useless cus I spent 6 years getting mine but if anyone else makes a joke about it, I will be throwing hands.

Including you, Hardy Hutchins.



Snow is falling.

All around me.



Hutchins’ playing.

Having fun.



With the kids at school and Veronica have frequent days off because she’s at the top of her career, there isn’t much else for these two to do.

Except read themselves to death.



Hardy: “I see you tied your hair up, son.”



Hardy: “Why not be like Jude and get a frickin’ hair cut? Don’t you want people to see your handsome face?”

Gabriel: “Gray, he does know I’m a clone of him, right?”

I mean, he’s gotta, right? You can’t ignore the fact you’re looking in the frickin’ mirror all the time.



Bathsheba: “God, this house blows. When do I move out?”

In a few more days.



Bathsheba: “Have you seen Jude lately, he looks like an extra on Mad Men!”

Honestly, the only thing I know about Mad Men is that one of the actors played Cole Phelps in L.A. Noire, which is one of my favourite games, but like, I’m sure the outfit Jude is wearing is very 50’s-esque.



Hardy really wanted to get fit again after gaining weight from eating lots of birthday cake and lobster thermidor.



Wait? What is this? The twins are already departing for college!?



And there goes Bathsheba. Don’t be confused by the lighting difference, this photo was taken a sim-hour after Gabriel’s.



I think Hardy and Veronica are very pleased to get the house to themselves again.


The dogs, not so much.

Also, Lucky and Mickey have become elders, which is also a sad sign of what's to come.

Next, we'll visit Lawrence and Tyler's daughter: Constance!

Constance & Elizabeth Enriquez


Be warned, these two are my favourites out of all of the spares kids so expect a lot of photos.

Anyway, after graduating from college, Constance moves into the same apartment block as Jude and Lindsay.



This is Elizabeth, Constance’s fiancĂ©e.



Honestly, they are like the ideal lesbian couple to me. I love them a lot.



They too have a quiet wedding in their apartment.











YES.

Elizabeth takes Constance’s name and becomes an Enriquez!







Kinda a little bit in love with Elizabeth’s wedding dress.



Constance: “How freeing it is to be out of my fathers’ hairs. I feel for poor Rupert.”

Elizabeth: “Let’s not worry about them too much; I’m sure they’re looking forward to starting their family at your old home.”

Constance: “Plus, without their pressure, we can hold off having kids until we’re ready.”

Elizabeth: “Heh… yeah…”



Elizabeth: “This wasn’t planned.”

I can tell.



Not to worry, Constance is more than excited at being a mum.



You gotta wonder what points she’s giving to Elizabeth as she plays The Sims 3 though.



Aw look, it’s little Robert Hutchins!

This is exactly what I want with this apartment block. I’m getting giddy!


Uh, is she okay?

Constance: “She’ll walk it off.”

Um…



Landlord: “This isn’t what I signed up for when I lent them this apartment!”



Meet Jonathan…



And Irene.

Yup. This family blessed me with twins in this small apartment.



There’s something endearing about having their twins sleeping under the flag that unionises their mothers’ love for one another.


Constance: “This baby pleases me.”


Whilst Elizabeth goes to work, Constance keeps watch over her new babies.


And then the twins become toddlers.

This is… going to be so chaotic.



This is Jonathan! I’m not sure where Irene went but hey… They’re identical twins so does it really matter that much?







Constance: “Wow, they’re still airing this tv show. I thought they cancelled it after one of the contestants burnt to death.”



One minute they’re cute and sleeping peacefully.


The next, they are shrieking demons.







Nothing encapsulates the true feeling behind this sequence of events than that neon sign.


Frickin’ Charmain!?

Charmain: “Hey, I’ve been carrying this baby for a while. Let me give birth and I’ll leave you alone.”

FINE! Just to make sure you and Megan Oxley are no longer pregnant, but after that no more!







Nothing much going on except for Elizabeth bonding with her twins.



Uh, Jonathan I wouldn’t do that if I were you.



Yeah…


Oh well, Mama’s here to make sure you’ll feel better, though I’m not sure shaking a toddler upside down is the best thing to do after they’ve been sick?



And here are the twins as children. I think they take a lot after Constance but we’ll see what happens when they get older…

So, with Constance done and out of the way, it’s time to catch up with her twin brother, Rupert, at Lawrence and Tyler’s house.

Lawrence & Tyler Enriquez



Er, Rupert, did you really need to get the turkey out of the fridge before you go see your fathers?



Rupert: “The answer is yes. This is Ryan by the way, he’s my fiancĂ©.”

He’s also Lindsay’s brother. Oh, yeah, I didn’t just make sims, I made families of sims.



Ah, so this is why Rupert didn’t greet Lawrence and Tyler – they were asleep.



Everyone seems to be getting along well. This makes for a good blended family.



Lawrence: “Why is my almost son-in-law carpooling with me in a wetsuit?”

He wants to be Hand of Poseidon, let him be. He’s nice.



Tyler and Alegra, a love story.

Tyler: “I love you, old girl. Even if everyone else in this house ignores you, I never will.”



Tyler: “My baby.”



Ryan: “Damn, you’re fine when you’re about to break the law.”



Guys, couldn’t you find a better place to do that?

Like, oh I dunno… Your own bedroom!?



Ryan: “No, babe, stripes do not make you look like a snacc.”


With winter coming, Rupert takes it upon himself to make sure the garden is ready and cared for.



Ryan just enjoys the heated pool.



Ryan: “Babe, today’s our wedding day. You need to get up.”

Rupert: “Hn, five more minutes…”



You better get up quickly because Constance and Elizabeth have arrived!


So, here is where the wedding is being held…



And this is what Constance is doing instead of watching it.

Such a supportive sister.



This is such a serious photo of Tyler.



LAWRENCE, GET YOUR BUTT OUTSIDE AND WATCH YOUR SON GET MARRIED!

Lawrence: “It’s way too cold out there.”















Everyone: “Constance.”

Constance: “Why are you all staring at me?”



Doesn’t matter, the party was a roaring success regardless of the setbacks.



Aw, so soon, Rupert?






I think these two are delighted at the prospect of becoming grandparents again.



Ryan: “Aw man, I didn’t mean to break it!”

Never mind, we’ll just buy a new one.



Ryan: “Wow, and this one works too!”



You need to leave.







You know, I tried to hook Bronte up with this police officer but it didn’t work out in the end…

Anyway, that’s the little factoid on that. Shelley and Ellis could have never come to be if it had worked though.

Spooky.


Rupert, get a hold of yourself. You’re about to be a father!



Ryan: “You know, I thought growing up would be fun but this… this isn’t great.”

Rupert: “You’re talking about the break-in, aren’t you? Please say you are.”







Hello, little Samantha!

Kinda named her after my mother and I accidentally told her and she just gave me this squinty “aren’t you adorable” smile so…

That’s the reason behind the name.



Tyler: “At last, another baby in the house!”



Tyler: “Look, a baby.”

Lawrence: “My goodness, a baby.”

Samantha: “Wow, an old man!”



Tyler: “Okay, I wanna hold the baby now.”



Constance: “Weeeee’re baaaaack!”



Lawrence: “Constance please unleash your niece so I can age her up.”

Constance: “Why is she so wriggly?”



Tyler, are you sure you can see from there? You’re behind the fridge?



SHE HAS RYAN’S NOSE AND EVEN THOUGH YOU CANNOT SEE THEM, SHE ALSO HAS HIS POINTY ELVEN EARS.

This isn’t a BaCC or a genetics challenge but I love her.



Rupert: “Look at these PJs.”

Oh, you’re pregnant again.

Rupert: “Yuuup.”



Oh God, no.

It’s poor Alegra’s time to go.



Alegra’s been around as long as Rupert has, no wonder he’s devasted.







Goodbye little Alegra, there’s a hole where you once were.



Tyler: “I think I hear you becoming a big sister, Sammy!”

Please don’t call her Sammy, just call her Sam. My mum hates the name Sammy.



Okay so I didn’t divulge this until now but Rupert took Ryan’s last name, which is Norton.

And this baby that Rupert is holding is a boy.

Can you see where I’m going? He’s a boy with the last name Norton.

I named him Edward.

Edward Norton.



There goes Edward, but we didn’t take a photo of him this round but he’s just a clone of Samantha.



LOOK AT THOSE EARRRRRS!

Samantha: “Look at these HAAAAANDS!”

Okay, now that Rupert and Ryan have a child and a toddler to rear, maybe we should check on Atwood and Ericka’s family. Last time we visited them, there had been a wedge driven between Atwood and her daughter, Offred.

Has time healed wounds or will Atwood be as overbearing as usual?

Will she also allow me to spy on her family or will she kick me out? Let’s find out.

Atwood & Ericka Shin



The first thing Annabelle does when she enters Atwood’s home is dance.

Atwood seems to be enjoying the company as she’s always dancing on her own.



Whilst out shopping for clothes (as a skirt I downloaded from somewhere turned out to be corrupted), Offred meets Dickens.



I kinda love how these two are matching with polka dots.



I decide to put Offred into the Show Business career track as I doubt I’m gonna be giving her 6 kids. Sorry.



And because she’s the only sim in the house, with everyone else being at work, she finds ways to occupy herself.

Offred: “Seven letter word that means showing or feeling opposition or dislike to something.”

Maybe it means your mother, Atwood.

Offred: “Atwood has six letters, Gray.”

Close enough.



Are you seriously that bored?



Ericka: “When are you two getting married?”

Offred: “Geez, I’m so glad to be home.”



Obligatory photo of the couple cuddling.

Can you tell I really love this interaction?



Ericka, I really don’t think poking Annabelle in the eye is the best idea.



Ladies and gentlemen, Annabelle is a complete sloppy sim. 0 neat points.



And this is her reacting to Ericka, who is also very sloppy, burping at the dinner table.

Real mature.



Nothing to see here, just a potential mayor and her French-fry fiancée.



Ah, I love a good winter wedding!



What in the WORLD are those outfits!?











Annabelle Free takes Offred’s last name becoming Annabelle Shin.



Annabelle has just realised she is wearing the same wedding dress as her mother-in-law but Offred is blissfully unaware.

This cannot bode well.



Annabelle: “Oh, no. It’s snowing again!”



Offred: “Not to worry, my dear. Winter will go away soon. Let’s warm up in bed and wait for the snow to stop falling.”



Well, I think we all know what happens when you “cuddle in bed”.

Is this the equivalent of realising what happened to make your birthday occur in September or November?



These two really surprise me. Atwood is a bit of a cheat. She likes to flirt around with other female sims but she matches her wife quite well.



Atwood: “Oh, you’re back, are you?”

I’m always here, Atwood, never leaving.

Atwood: “I wish you would. I wish I’d die sooner to get away from you.”

Hmph. You’re still as grumpy as ever I see.



Ericka: “Hello my heavily pregnant daughter. Should you be out in the snow?”



Atwood: “Just stretch it out, dear.”



It’s a boy! We named him George.



Offred: “Meet your grandson.”

Atwood: “Oh, a boy. How joyous. Boys are a menace… Oh, look at those beautiful eyes…”



Offred spend a lot of time in the nursery looking after George. I think she’s a very nervous parent.



Atwood: “Don’t stare at me like that. I am that child’s grandmother. I’m allowed to look at him.”



Offred: “Don’t worry about mean ol’ Grandma. Mommy’s here to look after you.”



Only Annabelle could be bothered to turn up to George’s birthday…



OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Offred’s cheekbones do NOT translate well onto boys.

I think he has Annabelle’s eyes and mouth which DOES NOT help.

I feel for him, I really do.



He’s kinda cute though… In a weird, bug-eyed kinda way…



Atwood: “Aren’t you precious? You look just like your mother did when she was your age.”

At least a grandmother is always blinded by love.



Mailman: “NOT THE FRIGGIN’ CORGIS AGAIN!”



This is doing no favours for you, George.



Oh, hey, Lilly!

Lilly: “Don’t mind me… Just… taking Paddington for a walk…”



I said I wouldn’t give Offred 6 babies, but don’t forget, she was an only child so she keeps rolling wants to have babies.



This is little William! He has Annabelle’s blond hair!



Ericka: “Let me whistle to make the labour pains better for you, Offred.”



More twins.

This William’s sister, Sabrina.

I initially was going to call her Catherine but then realised I’d named the other baby William.

And I couldn’t have a pair of twins called William and Catherine, that’d be absurd.

It’d be like having a pair of twins called Henry and Meghan.

So I changed Catherine to Sabrina.



Ericka: “You’re a big brother now, Georgie! Hopefully their faces will be a little more forgiving.”

George: “Heh heh!”



Well, it's time to see how well George's face translates onto kids...







Okay, he's kinda cute. I'm scared/concerned to see what he looks like as a teenager...

Anyway, that brings us to the end of this update. So much has happened and so much is going to keep happening. I'm slightly getting burnt out on these sims atm. I'm just desperate to reset my game so it'll run better...

Anyway, there's only going to be a couple more spare updates anyway as we are now drawing closer to the end of the legacy! I will do one large epilogue at the end for generation 10 and all the spares that are still alive.

Thank you for reading.

Until next time!

See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment