Monday 23 March 2020

The Literal Booker Legacy - Generation 7, Chapter 2: And Then There Were Three...


Hello and welcome back to The Literal Booker Legacy!!

I hope you are all staying safe through this outbreak! If you're self-isolating, try to keep yourself occupied to prevent stir-craziness! (Like in TS3 when your sims were in their houses too long? Man, I kinda miss that kinda thing about TS3, it's a shame the game's super buggy on my laptop ;;)

Previously: Eliot and Bruce became the next reigning couple and had a back-yard wedding. Immediately afterwards, Eliot discovered she was expecting their first child... Which turned out to be children as I am riddled with twins. She gave birth to a boy, Joyce (James Joyce) and Alcott (Louisa May Alcott).

When we left, Eliot was expecting her third and final child! Shall we continue with the story and see what happens this time?

Let's read on!



Eliot: “Babies are cute and all, but they can’t provide nutrition like a good grilled cheese can.”

I mean… They can… I just don’t have that mod.

Eliot: “What mod?”

Never mind. I’ll never install it so don’t worry about it.


This early in the chapter and we have a birthday!

Or two birthdays?

They’re twins so is it one shared birthday or two simultaneous birthdays?


Lilly: “Oh, Gaiman, Eliot invited you, I see.”

Eliot: “No, the lazy fecker invited himself.”


Eliot: “Well, look a little happier, your grandchildren are growing up!”

Wilde: “Even when she isn’t arguing, she argues.”


Oh. Bruce’s genetics are going to be dominant, I can feel it.

Here’s little Alcott. I think she has Bruce’s everything except the nose. I think that’s Eliot’s.

Alcott is a Cancer, just like Bruce and has the exact same stats: neat, shy, active, serious, and nice. Yawn.


Alcott: “I wike this music!”


Oh boy. Remember how distressed I got over Heath’s nose being so predominant in the family? Houston, we have the same issue with Bruce’s mouth. Oh well, this isn’t an uglacy so I’m not gonna get bent out of shape about the way my sims look.

Joyce is a Scorpio just like his mother! He’s super neat, shy, active, playful but mean.

He’ll make fun of you, but he won’t mean it seriously…


Eliot: “And here I am, potty training again.”

Well, these are your children. I’m sorry you helped Ryman when he was a small baby…


Bruce: “Goodnight my cute baby girl!”


Of course the quiet doesn’t last long but Grandpa’s here to help!


Alcott: “I wike Gwanpa!”


Eliot: “Finally a quiet minute to myself.”

Treating yourself with a bubble bath?

Eliot: “It’s truly the only way.”


Eliot: “Come on, I think Grandpa’s worn you out a bit. Time for a nap, little man.”


Bruce: “I didn’t know dogs could have eyebrows.”


This piece I like to call, Eliot’s Own Personal Hell.


Eliot: “I think they’re still sleeping.”

Well, you’re gonna have to teach them to walk so wake them up!


Two parents teaching two toddlers!


Joyce quite likes the jack-in-the-box.


Whereas Alcott is happy receiving attention from her family members.


You know, I took this photo because I loved how Joyce was holding Eliot’s hand but now you can’t see it and I’m angry at myself.


Oof, Bruce’s mouth is really something. Look at these babies.


Alcott: “I will aways wuv you!”


Wow! I bet you’re glad in the nursery, huh?

Eliot: “I’ll be happier when this baby is out of me!”


It’s another girl!

This is Christie Booker. I think you can guess who her namesake is. Agatha Christie is perhaps one of the most famous women writers in the world, next to Jane Austen. Her most notable works are: Murder on the Orient Express, Death on the Nile, And Then There Were None. She is also behind the creation of both detectives Miss Marple and Hercule Poirot as well as the writer of the world’s longest running play, The Mousetrap.

Another notable thing about Agatha Christie is her disappearance in 1926. After her first husband had asked for a divorce, stating that he had fallen in love with another woman, Agatha Christie went missing for ten days before being discovered in Harrogate under the name Mrs Tressa Neele, the surname of which she took from husband’s lover. Remarkably, there is no other mention of her disappearance and Agatha Christie herself has stated memory loss regarding the situation.


Wilde: “You’re a big sister now, Ally!”

Let’s hope she and Christie get along when they get older… They don’t particularly have a good role model through Eliot though…


Bruce: “Ah! My wife!”


Bruce, you might need to draw the curtain before you bathe Joyce…


Eliot: “It’s time to get squeaky clean little one.”


Bruce has the want to teach both Joyce and Alcott nursery rhymes so we start with Joyce.


And then Alcott, although she doesn’t seem as interested in learning as she is in the logic box.

Joyce: “I’m pooping!”


Nothing to report here, just Joyce being a cutie pie.


Lilly: “You know, this is the first grandchild I’ve held. My stupid bitch daughter has been so possessive of these children.”

So, where is she now?

Lilly: “Taking a nap.”

Ah. You didn’t even ask for permission.

Lilly: “I am their grandmother! Eliot wouldn’t even be here if it wasn’t for me!”


Lilly: “Isn’t that better, Christie? All clean now!”


Eliot: “Am I really old enough to have three children?”

They’re all relatively young, Eliot, don’t start aging yourself before your time.


Alcott: “Wheeee!”


I just took this photo to show you that these two are matchy-matchy with their PJs.


Wilde: “Why do I get the feeling you’re going to be Gray’s favourite?”


Wilde: “Maybe it’s because you’re mine!”


Three birthday cakes mean…!


A birthday for Christie!

I forgot to take her toddler photo so I’ll just give you her stats: Aries who is neat, outgoing, active, serious and mean.


Hallelujah, it’s time for the twins to age up!








Honestly, they’re both very cute. I hope they’ve inherited more of Eliot’s genetics just because Eliot is rather beautiful and I want those genes!


Here is little Christie! Isn’t she cute?

I think Wilde was right… I think she is my favourite LOL.


Ahahahahaha! Look at her pom-poms poking through her onesie!




Lilly came to the rescue and changed Christie’s diaper and then spent some time teaching her a little nursery rhyme.

Christie, however, had more interest in chewing on her hand.


Eliot: “Stop taking photos of my face.”


The twins have some time before the school bus arrives so they play in Alcott’s bedroom.


Eliot: “Come on, come to mama.”


With Christie having a nap and the kids at school, Eliot and Bruce divulge in “alone time”.

They played The Sims Bustin’ Out.

Oh, to be an adult.


Alcott: “Huh, that’s unusual?”


What is it?

Alcott: “I have a C.”

Well, yeah, it’s your first day at school.

Alcott: “Pfft.”





Joyce: “A C for me too…”

Jeez, you kids are already overachievers…


Alcott brought Irene Enriquez home! Irene is Constance and Elizabeth’s daughter and Lawrence’s granddaughter.


Joyce: “Dad, why is Ally playing a game whilst I’m doing my homework?”

Eliot: “Not to worry kiddo, Mama’s getting right on it. Off the computer, Ally.”

Alcott: “Aww, man!”


Christie: “Gwanpa!”


I just got the little notification that Joyce’s OTH is gaming!


Eliot: “Now, remember, what’s the number one rule?”

Alcott: “Always do your homework, and if you don’t have time, flirt with a nerd to get him to do it for me.”

Bruce: “Er… El, what are you teaching our kids?”


Alcott: “Shoo. Shoo.”


Bruce: “Somehow these pancakes taste so much better with my wife dancing in front of me.”


It’s that time again – time to max our skills!


Lilly: “Even though you’re grey and wrinkly, you still shine like the stars to me.”

Wilde: “Er, babe, I’m just enthused about dancing, that’s all…”


This gardener’s name is Phoenix.

What a sick name.


Do you like the new car Bruce worked on?

Eliot: “And when did he have time to do that? I thought Daddy bought it.”

Oh er… Oops. Sorry Bruce, I might have just gotten you into a world of trouble.


Mailman: “Aw, you guys aren’t so bad after all…”


Eliot: “Where’s Christie?”


Eliot: “Here she is!”

Christie: “Wah! Mama!”


Christie: “Mama wooks funny!”


Alcott really is Miss Popularity at school.


Jonathan: “Thanks for the ride!”

This is Jonathan Enriquez, Irene’s twin, which makes him Lawrence’s grandson.


Jonathan: “No, my mums say I’m not allowed to play video games until I’ve done my chores.”

Paddington: “And who are you, strange child?”


Aww, they’re friends! Too bad Jonathan and Alcott will never progress past this... Cus Jonathan hardly gets played lol.

Banana: “Paddington.”

Way to derail my train of thought.


Wilde: “Hello, Gaiman. It’s your father. I have some bad news. I’m afraid my time is coming to a close. It’s not imminent but with the way your sister is acting, I don’t think we’ll be seeing one another any time soon.”


Wilde: “Oh, what? Yes that is your sister arguing in the background.”

Eliot: “Why did you have the kitchen walls as brick work? It’s like a prison in here!”


Lilly: “I happen to like the brickwork, you snotty little princess!”

Wilde: “Yes, this is a reoccurring event… It’s never dull in this house.”


Wilde: “Anyway, I just wanted to let you know how proud of you I am, and tell Rie and Ryman the same message. I love you all and you have all been my biggest achievements in life.”


Bruce: “There you go.”


Bruce is very proud that he got the already potty-trained Christie to sit on the potty…


Eliot: “You’re nearly a big girl but you have one more skill left to learn.”


Christie: “No tawk!”


Eliot: “Why do you want to break Mama’s heart, baby girl? Grilled cheese would never do this to me.”


Lilly: “Do you remember the day we got married?”

Wilde: “It was a cold night but I could never forget the way you looked in that dress.”

Lilly: “I was so ready to leave you but… You showed me just how much you truly loved me and I couldn’t leave you behind after that.”

Wilde: “I’ll be forever thankful that you stayed.”


Wilde: “Words will never express how much I love you, Lilly.”








And that’s one…


…Two A+s!


Bruce: “Well done, Ally!”

Eliot: “Aw, who’s my cutie baby girl?”

Alcott: “Er, Mama?”


It’s time. No more toddlers in this house. Everyone breathe a sigh of relief.


Wilde: “Ah, this will be the last birthday I’ll see.”

Bruce: “I don’t know if you know, but that just really dampened the mood…”


Everyone’s here!





I thiiiink she looks like Alcott but something is telling me her mouth is smaller? I’m not sure… Anyway, I like how all of her genetics play…

I should mention this now, there will be no heir poll for the next two generations however you all will be choosing which generation 9 Booker will be bringing in the final Booker to the legacy so, I’m not keeping all the glory to myself haha.


Time to close the nursery until next generation.

Eliot: “The next time we’ll see this room we’ll be old and grandparents.”

Bruce: “I know, I can’t wait.”


Christie: “How are you guys so far ahead in these skills?”

Alcott: “We’ve been studying longer, Christie.”

Joyce: “Doi.”


I like to think if I had the mp3 in my game, they’d be dancing to Walk the Dinosaur.


And this final photo to end the chapter: Just poorly timed moments.

I can’t tell if Eliot looks like she’s dancing or about to kill Bruce.

She’s actually about to leap into his arms but this is just such a good moment to have captured LOL

***

And with that we shall end the chapter! There's only one more chapter left of the generation before we enter the college years!

My school is closing but I will still be going into work because I work at a private school and I'm sure none of you are surprised to know that most of the kids there come from families who work in the NHS and stuff so I will still be helping out the kids that turn up. I have four weeks off for Easter however so I will be updating more frequently then!

Until then, see you next Monday!

Byeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment