Sunday 1 March 2020

The Literal Booker Legacy - The College Years: Part 1, Is It Casual?


Hello and welcome back to The Literal Booker Legacy! We are the college point, my friends! Nothing but unadulterated chaos. What can happen… will happen! Let’s see what unfolds, shall we?

Also this chapter’s title was taken from Doja Cat’s Casual.



Eliot: “Uh, who is this?”

Gaiman: “God damn it, we travelled all this way and we don’t even get free reign of the TV?”


Eliot: “Get rid of her, will you?”

Gaiman: “Why me?”

Eliot: “You’re my big brother.”

Gaiman: “By two minutes.”

Eliot: “Just do it.”


Gaiman: “Your hair reminds me of the fiery heat of burning passion between two people.”

Yusun: “Oh… like us?”


Eliot: “Good work, lil bro! If she falls any harder, she’ll be in your bed before you know it.”

Yusun: “Are you two trying to get rid of me? It’ll never work.”

Gaiman: “She has one nice point and is very argumentative. And she’s my twin.”

Yusun: “…”


Eliot: “Byeeeeee!”


After a rousing success of kicking Yusun out, Eliot celebrates with some lobster thermidor.


And Gaiman takes a nap in his new room. He’s barely had the place for two seconds and it’s strewn with clothes.


Gaiman: “I can’t help but feel bad about what we did to Yusun. Apparently she’s been looking after the house since Grandma Yvonne was alive.”

Eliot: “Too bad, so sad. Maybe if she was prettier, she’d have been married in by now.”


Gaiman: “She’s the neat one, why am I always cleaning up after her?”

Well, you’re both actually ten for neat points so…


After cleaning up the house, Gaiman goes girl hunting and meets Uma Scott.


He immediately does his best to get to know her better.


Eliot: “Ah, he’s already trying to date his way through college.”

Uma: “I heard the matchmaker uses a crystal ball to give you blind dates if you’re desperate.”

Gaiman: “Huh, I don’t remember clicking on tips and hints on how to live my life.”


And here is Ivy. I’m just harassing poor girls who are walking past now, aren’t I?


Obviously she really enjoyed hanging out with Gaiman.


I decided to treat the twins by taking them out to a club as it’s their first proper night at college.


Eliot: “Yeesh, this doesn’t look creepy or anything.”


Gaiman gets acquainted with the DJ booth and shows off his moves. He gets his love of dance from his Grandpa Serdar.


Eliot: “Hey, good-lookin’. Y’single?”

Um?

Eliot: “Oh, I’m just practising my smooth talking. What did you think?”

You need some work.


Eliot: “Ugh, you’re right. I’m not a pleasure sim like Gaiman, or a romance sim like Ryman. I’m a family sim, flirting only comes naturally when I’m with my soulmate.”

Who you might meet tonight, you don’t know?

Eliot: “Thanks for trying to cheer me up.”


Ah, Kim Cordial is across the room. This could spell a disaster…


Eliot: “Some liquid courage… Anyway, where’s Gaiman gone?”

Well…


Gaiman: “I’VE NEVER HAD THIS MUCH FUN IN MY WHOLE FRICKIN’ LIFE!”


He’s bu- Oh no.

Kim: “Hey, you’re Eliot Booker, right?”

Eliot: “Uh, yeah… Should I know you?”

Kim: “Absolutely not, I’m a total nobody… Not like you… Your family is historic, actual celebrities. I hear you’re running in the heir race.”

Eliot: “Yes?”

Kim: “Listen, if you ever need a friend when something goes wrong, just give me a call. I can help you in ways you couldn’t imagine.”


Kim: “Now excuse me, I have to laugh at the wannabe cowgirl.”

Eliot: “What a strange person.”

She’ll turn you into a newt too!


This is the poor wannabe cowgirl by the way.


Eliot: “Wait, sorry but like… How do you know about my family so much. As far as I know, we’re more lowkey than the DeBateaus.”

Kim: “I know a lot of things.”

Eliot: “Not creepy or anything…”


Eliot: “I need to chill out. Let me laugh at the wannabe cowgirl.”


Gaiman are you done yet?


Gaiman: “Now I am!”

Fantastic, let’s all go back home.


The next night, feeling lonely, Eliot asks the matchmaker to hook her up.


Bruce: “Where am I?”

Welcome to the rest of your life.


Eliot: “That fall looked like it hurt, let me rub your back and make it better.”

Bruce: “Damn, falling out of the sky was the best thing I ever did.”


Eliot finally has her first kiss after having the want locked in since her teen birthday.


Matchmaker: “Ah, I love it when a plan comes together.”





Eliot: “Come here, I can’t seem to resist you.”


Bruce: “This might be sudden, but I love you.”

Eliot: “Aw, that’s cute!”

Bruce fell first folks… You heard it here first.

And as of time of writing, Eliot still hasn’t fallen.





Brushing your teeth, Gaiman?

Gaiman: “Ovveushly.”


Gaiman: “Ah, you’re my sister’s new beau. My name is Gaiman, I don’t have a nickname.”


Bruce: “I didn’t know Eliot had a brother…”

Gaiman: “This is what happens when you move in with the first sim you meet within the period of a few hours.”

Bruce: “Haha, yeah… What a crazy night.”


Gaiman: “Well, she likes him.”


I took Bruce out to get some new clothes and this cashier has Yvonne’s old hair.

Yeah, that’s literally the reason I took this photo.

I miss Yvonne.


Bruce: “Aw, yiss!”


Hehe, you kinda look like a blond Jack Pattillo with that beard. I like the way you look, I’m gonna leave it like that.


Bruce: “Well, it’s not much of a date night when the movie’s already finished, El.”

Eliot: “Ugh, you’re right…”


Gaiman, feeling lonely that his family orientated sister got laid before him, calls up Ivy.








He flirts a little and the moves in for his first kiss, which Ivy happily accepts.


And then asks her on a date. This is his second one.


They rolled wants to slow dance so I allowed them.


Gaiman then got cheeky.

Ivy: “Uh, whoa.”


Ivy: “Let’s not.”


Gaiman: “B-but…”


Ivy: “Off limits.”


This is the communal sofa, Gaiman.

You SHARE THIS SOFA WITH YOUR SIBLINGS.


The date went very well and Ivy had to leave as it was 2am.


Gaiman: “Oh yeah, who’s the man?”


And then, being the good student he is, Gaiman gets to work on his assignment.


Hey Offred!


Uma then pops back for another visit.


She accepts a few flirts and then leaves…


Julie: “No, I’m a lesbian.”



Sorry.


Apparently word got around of how much fun Gaiman is that he’s invited on a night out. The man in front is Jace, who you might remember from Wynne’s side story.


The DJ looks so thrilled to be playing to such a small audience.

Nothing of importance really happened, Gaiman just flirted with Ivy more and then the outing was over.

Never doing that again…


Bruce and Eliot are very romantic with one another.


And now they’re arguing.

Huh.

Gaiman: “Hey, this happens often. Also, did you just change everything around between these last two frames?”

I downloaded some new floors and tiles, so sue me.

I like bright colours, hence your shirt.


Gaiman: “They just keep arguing.”

Funny thing is, Bruce and Eliot are a three-bolt couple, just like Shelley and Heath, and Wilde and Lilly, and yet their relationship is a lot more volatile.

Maybe because Eliot’s just mean.


Eliot: “Hmph, that’ll show him to argue with me.”

You wanna cut it out?

Eliot: *smiles* “No.”


Gaiman: “And here too?”

You match the walls and the floor!

Gaiman: “It’s too much.”

Maybe so.


Gaiman: “Hey, congrats on re-entering the heir race. May the best Booker win.”


Eliot: “Are you saying it won’t be me? Why? Because I’m a basic ho?”


Eliot: “I’m nowhere near as basic as your girlfriends!”

Gaiman: “No one called you basic!”


Eliot: “Well, it’s just as well because you would all be wrong.”

Gaiman: “You crazy.”


Shelby: “Oh God, where am I?”

Congrats! You’ve just won a date with a college guy!

Shelby: “I’ll pass.”

Hey, it still counts! 3/10!


That looks like it hurts. Ouch.


Oh hey, this is Kitty Stratton, who Morrison tried to date a few generations back. Regret your decisions?

Kitty: “Well, she didn’t win, did she?”

Wow, that’s harsh.


Bruce: “He let a slob into our home!”


Bruce: “Let’s clean you up, little fishies. God knows where that slobs been looking at the state of her clothes.”

Hey, not everyone who lives in their pyjamas is a slob…

Bruce: “Don’t try and make yourself feel better.”

… *sniff*


Gaiman: “Why do I have to repair the computer she broke whilst she gets a head start on her term paper?”


Well, it didn’t take you long to fix it, Gaiman. See, you’re doing your assignment now.

Gaiman: “That’s how geniuses work, heh.”


I decided to add a garden to the lot so that the fridge can stay stocked with fresh food.

We might have a lot of chubby sims by the end of the legacy, but they’ll be well-fed chubby sims.


Eliot: “Ryman’s an alien.”

You can’t think of anything original to say about him?

Gaiman: “No wonder he was so green!”

This family is full of bright bulbs.


Sarah: “Ugh, I hate walking past this house. I’ve heard there’s a serial dater here.”

Hey, you make it sound like the girls who date him disappear. They don’t! They just leave unsatisfied!



Du Maurier, when did you get here?

Du Maurier: “Ah Gray, I’ve always been here, silly…”


Du Maurier: “Oof, that Kaylynn girl is spicy hot!”


Du Maurier: “Listen, I’m a massive lesbian so I don’t have picky lines.”


Kaylynn: “At least try harder than that.”

Du Maurier: “Ruh-roh.”


Bruce: “That lady with the buns is very hot.”


Oh, lord.


Bruce then awkwardly dances as Du Maurier and Kaylynn get to know one another.

Kaylynn: “I wish I had a magic lamp to wish him away.”

Me too.


… You barely know each other.

Du Maurier: “Don’t judge me. Pot. Kettle.”

*zips mouth shut*





Oh yes, I installed a lesbian flag on Du Maurier’s wall. I downloaded them from here and the actual flag design is by @diabolicdyke on twitter!


Gaiman: “You know you don’t actually have to do your assignments…?”

Du Maurier: “Eh, I have a want to do it.”


Gaiman: “Wouldn’t it be easier to do if you looked at the actual sheet?”

Du Maurier: “That’s rookie speak. I’m a knowledge sim, I fart facts and logics.”


Gaiman & Du Maurier: “Best friends!”


Eliot: “Hey, have you heard about Ry-“

Du Maurier: “Eh, I don’t think so, sister o’ mine.”


Eliot: “But it’s really good gossip!”

Du Maurier: “Nah, nothing out of your mouth is ever good.”


Eliot: “Come on?”


Eliot: “Don’t be such a stingy ass, Rie!”

Du Maurier: “Did you just SHOVE me!?”


Eliot & Du Maurier: “Bitch.”


Du Maurier’s doing her bit for the garden!


Oh look, its Wynne’s old exercise outfit! What a throwback!


Bruce: “Sorry, do you live here?”

Du Maurier: “Are… Are you serious? I’m Eliot’s younger sister, Du Maurier, but you can call me Rie.”

Bruce: “Oh, I didn’t know Eliot had a sister.”


Du Maurier: “How long have you two known each other?”

It’s best you don’t get the answer… You won’t like it.


Bruce: “I can’t help falling in love with you~”*

*Can't Help Falling In Love - UB40 

(and also Elvis Presley but UB40's the version I know better)


Du Maurier: “Did you install a poster of an atom because I’m a knowledge sim?”

Maybe…


Du Maurier: “… I don’t mind the nails, but a flag?”

Hey, I wish I had one when I was at college.

I mean, I’m technically still at college but when I lived in the dorms.


Bruce: “You’d look nice wearing a hat.”


Du Maurier: “Forgive me, but don’t you hate hats?”

Bruce: “Yeah.”


Du Maurier: “He must think I’m stupid. He thinks I’m ugly!”

Who cares?

Du Maurier: “Not me. I’m outta here.”


Bruce: “If only you knew.”

This is just honestly getting out of hand. Bruce follows Du Maurier EVERYWHERE and then goes off to Eliot as if he feels guilty for doing nothing…


Du Maurier: “I don’t even get privacy in the bathroom?”

No.


Du Maurier: “Hey, I never got to tell you, that shirt is sick, bro.”

Eliot, mumbling: “Don’t you accept that.”


Bruce: “Aw thanks.”

Eliot: “That’s it.”


Eliot: “Don’t flirt with my boyfriend!”

Du Maurier: “Do you think my nails are for show!? I’m gay, you moron! I don’t like boys, especially your yeti!”

Eliot: “MY WHAT?!”



And then like magic, Bruce kissed Eliot and Gaiman distracted Du Maurier and the whole household was graced with the presence of a streaker.


Du Maurier calls up Kaylynn for a booty call.


I want to put this into perspective. Du Maurier had her first woohoo before she had her first kiss…


I think Du Maurier likes her, even if she won’t commit for some reason.





Kaylynn: “I feel used.”

Hey, sorry, school is her true love.


Du Maurier: “Ugh, I hate weeds!”

That is not something any college student should be saying.


Watch where you’re going, you could walk into someone.

Du Maurier: “There’s only you, disembodied voice of Gray.”

Even so.


Jasmine Rai is Gaiman’s next victim potential date.


AGAIN. THIS IS A COMMUNAL SOFA. YOU HAVE BED.

Gaiman: “I don’t want her to see the mess.”


Jasmine: “Aww, aren’t you cute?”


Du Maurier: “Oh.”


Du Maurier: “Gaiman’s latest conquest?”

Don’t say it that way.

Du Maurier: “Sure, next you’ll be asking me to say the sky is green.”


These sims have attitude problems. It must be a college thing.

Anyway, that’s the end of this chapter!

Don't forget you can still vote here on Boolprop for the next Booker heir!

We are currently on a three-way tie so PLEASE vote otherwise I will be forced to choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment