Saturday 22 January 2022

The Name Game: Judy-Bo-Budy | Chapter 14: Three of a Kind

 


Hello and welcome back to my name game!

But wait, isn't the saying "two of a kind?" Why yes dear reader it is but I am not taking criticism at this moment in time.

Eva has taken over as heir of the Anderson household and is expecting her first child with Zoe Patel! Let's see if I've really effed myself with the names this time!!

We are getting close to the end of Eva’s first pregnancy but her gloomy trait keeps conflicting with her pregnancy traits and she’s always making sad faces when she stretched and supports her back like this.

Eva: “And I have to do it how many more times?”

Two more.

Eva: “Goddamn it.”

Uziel: “You would rather eat two week old spinach frittata than my freshly cooked rack of lamb!?”

Johnny: “This ain’t even my dog and I’m the only one caring for it! I’m too old to be bending over like this!”

Zico popped by during the day and decided that the dollhouse had caused enough trauma in his childhood.


He’s so feckin’ proud of himself. Your sister is about to have a baby, you nitwit.

Eva: “Eating makes me sad. Everything makes me sad.”

After eating her meal she autonomously plays some video games which I get because playing video games brings up my mood too.

Piggy really adores Johnny and Uziel but they often ignore her so I had Eva go and cheer her up with some pets and they became friends!

Ewan: “So you’re my sister’s wife?”

Zoe: “Nah, just girlfriend. Totes caz.”

Ewan: “Right.”

Eva must’ve been happy to see her twin because she autonomously hugged him.

And then…

Zoe: “I’M ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WALL BUT I’M TOTALLY FREAKING OUT!”

The bad news is that Eva is totally about to drop from a lack of energy too.

Her father had constant bladder failures during his labours so I guess this must be a family thing.


Welcome baby Ethan!


Both mothers are extremely happy and proud.

Uziel: “I can cook almost anything and this is what I chose to eat out of the fridge.”

Uriah: “Oh, what’s this now?”

Uriah: “Of course, you couldn’t wait to get a dog into the legacy, could you?”

Well, what can I say?

Piggy, no! Don’t drink from the toilet!

Every morning Eva wakes up sad from her gloomy trait and Zoe tends to their son.

It’s a… relationship…


Of course we need baby V!

Piggy loves baby Ethan!

And then Ethan grew into a toddler and rolled the charmer trait!


I had to give him a makeover and took a look at his face in CAS. Those are Zoe’s eyes but the rest I’m not too sure on.

Eva: “Yay! Good boy! This is how you use the potty so you don’t have to bother your mommies with your dirty diapers!”

The one rare chance where Uziel gives Piggy some affection.

Ethan sneaks off in the middle of the night to play with paints on the grass but Uziel rescues him before he even gets a chance.

The pictures I have taken of this kid are so unnecessary but he’s so cute so can you blame me?

Eva: “Ethan, please don’t make a mess on the floor.”

Eva: “Mommy is too pregnant and too tired to constantly be cleaning.”

Ethan: “Mommy angwy?”

Eva: “No baby, Mommy is not angry.”

Zoe takes a turn in teaching Ethan, this time using flashcards.

God damn that child is so fecking cute look at his FACE!

You wouldn’t believe this child is furious because he’s uber tired and bored of flashcards.

Piggy desperately wanted a walk and Zoe was the only one who was awake and not pregnant so… Sorry, Zo.

Uriah, first of all, that’s your nephew. Second of all, he’s a TODDLER!

Uziel: “This old body ain’t what it used to be.”

Saying that like you never peed yourself when in labour but okay.

Speaking of labour!

Now is not the time for dog cuddles!

Eva: “I thought you of all people would understand – it’s always time for dog cuddles.”

Frammit, you’re right.


*sweating and praying that Excel won’t choose Veronica as my next heir*

I-it’s a girl and I am struggling to find names that will tick off a lot of letters in one go but… Here is Veronica!

Eva: “Let’s hope you are heiress so we can make Gray go grey early.”

Knock it off. It wouldn’t work anyway. I’m a hair-dye addict.

Ethan: “I’m sad because of new sibling.”

Ethan: “Ooh, sammich!”

Uziel: “Remember what happened with my generation and having a lot of children.”

Eva: “Honestly, Dad. That’s what I’m hoping for with Veronica.”


Last baby of the generation! Thankfully I have a lot of A names to go with this one, and some are gender neutral too!

So, strange story. I was looking through the world to move in some downloaded sims aaaaaand I found a townie with babies. 2 babies to be exact. I load the family and look at the family tree. It looks like Mitch, Zoe’s old roommate, had been busy with some townies! He has twins!

I would age the family up because I’m curious how the kids will look but I moved in a sim I want to marry in the next few generations depending on things… But! I will age this family up when I get the chance.

Eva is working on her freelancer job still. The client she’s picked this time is very picky with her character concepts.

Zoe doesn’t have a job anymore so she’s basically raising the kids alone as Eva is glued to the tablet.

I… I thought he was at the top???? Am I wrong?

Anyway, he only got a little bit of progress… I might be wrong though because I looked at his job panel and he still has to get some skill levels in… hm.

LOGAN! You were so happy to escape.

Eva: “Ugh, this is gross.”

Logan: “I thought you weren’t supposed to drink coffee when you’re pregnant?”

Eva: “This is green tea, Logie-bear.”

Logan: “… Oh.”

Logan: “I’m sad again.”

Okay, go home, Logan. Go home.

Ethan: “GWANPAAAAAA!!!!! I had a nightmare!”

Uziel: “I thought this was over when the kids had grown up…”

Uziel: “Hey, little man… It’s gonna be okay. Let’s go get some snacks.”

And Ethan throws the snacks around…

Little Veronica ages up to become fussy. GREAT!

Ooh! She’s got a good blend of genetics…

I think she’s facially identical to Ethan though…

Speaking of Ethan.

Zoe: “Huh, now I see why Eva still enjoys playing with toys…”

Veronica: “Dolly!”


I forgot that Piggy is an aggressive dog but I’ve never seen this in the game before! Either this teen is genuine bad news or Piggy is just not feeling good today…


Eva: “Yeah, I’m cancelling your project. You keep rejecting my edits and I’m not in the mood.”

Oh boo-hoo.

2 out of these 3 sims are actually smiling. One is grimacing. Can you guess who it is?

Johnny: “What’s this Ronnie?”

Veronica: “Toofbwush!”

Zoe: “She’s a smart little cookie!”

I felt bad for Piggy, she rarely gets to go out for a walk and Zoe likes to work out so I sent her out on a jog with Piggy. They both came home super happy even though it was pissing it down!

And then Piggy goes and licks up a puddle……..

It’s Ethan’s birthday at last!!

Eva: “Huh… It felt more magical when Dad did it for us…”


Our Ethan is a little bookworm! And he’s super cute! He looks most like Zoe in the face but it’s cute so I’m okay with it.

I think this might be forboding… Johnny is talking to no one…

But, he thinks he’s talking to Uziel…

Zoha visits the family household and Eva is quick to hug her big sister.

Zoha: “You’re huge!”

Eva: “Ha! Yup! Wanna feel the baby?”

Zoha: “Can I?!”


Zoha: “This is so strange, I’m still in the same age as I was when I left the house but you’re on your third and last child!”


The moment obviously hits home with Eva and the two grow close. I decided to make them best friends…

And then forgot that Eva and Ewan were best friends which made more sense because they are twins but Zoha and Eva are sisters and somehow I feel like that matters a bit more?????



He’s such a cutie-pie!

Zoe does the parenting thing well. She automatically decided to read to Veronica.

Meanwhile it took me 5 tries to get Eva to read to Ethan. She just doesn’t want to interact with the kids at all!


Uziel, who begged for a vacation with his tense moodlet, decided to go to work at 4am because of his lifestyle…

You do you, boo…

I’m gonna say it, I think Zoe’s the better parent. I can’t tell if it’s because she’s cheerful and Eva’s gloomy but like… She just wants to be around her kids and Eva doesn’t…

Even Veronica seems a little concerned.

Well, Ethan’s about to get the full brunt of how Eva views parenting.

Eva: “Paint on the floor? That’s a time out!”

Ethan: “Man, *bleep* the authorities.”


Zoe: “Why does the Watcher hate me!?”

This has nothing to do with me, girl.



YES!!!!

He’s so cute!!!!!!!!! I wuv him!

Eva: “I can’t wait for this baby to be born so I can stop having back pains…”

Poor Eva looks so miserable…

Zoe is really enjoying her life. She gets to raise her children and dance to Japanese Folk music.




And to finish the generation off we have Avery, a baby girl!



Oh sure, she’s maternal here but the moment she’s given birth and walks away, the baby forgets who she is.


Eva: “Why are there 4 adults in this house but no one can be bothered to keep the kids’ room clean!?”

Uriah! You have a problem! Avery is an hour old!


And we finish this chapter with cute little Veronica sadly hugging her stuffed dog. She’s so cute when she’s pouting but I don’t know why she’s so sad!!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY for Ethan and not twins!! Awww, he's so cute as a toddler!! OOf, Veronica is a good name, but that would be SO MANY kids. Still, yay for again just one baby. :) Aww Veronica is also cute, I love toddlers. Another girl! Now you have a house full of more girls then boys. :) Welcome little Avery. You did well, all the kids born and they are all cuties so far! If you ever decide to come back I'll be interested in what Avery looks like as a toddler.

    ReplyDelete