Sunday 2 June 2019

The Literal Booker Legacy - Generation 2, Chapter 3: Hallelujah


Welcome back to The Literal Booker legacy!

Previously: Austen took over as reigning matriarch of the Booker family along with her wife, Cherry, and gave birth to a baby girl named Bronte, and then twin boys named Hardy and Lawrence.



Andrea, determined to be the favourite in Bronte’s eyes, spends a lot of her time in the nursery.

If she’s not working or sleeping, she’s usually in the nursery, sitting with Bronte and her new grandsons.


Of course, Bronte’s favourites will always be her mommas.


With her birthday happening later in the day, Austen decided it was the perfect time to teach Bronte her last skill: learning how to walk.


Austen: “You’re a big girl now, Bronnie.”

Bronte: *giggle*


Her brothers, Lawrence and Hardy, sleep peacefully in their cribs.

For future reference, Lawrence is the paler of the twins. Hardy is the only child to have inherited Austen’s skintone.


Austen: “Come to mommy, Bron.”


Bronte: “Mama! I fell.”


Austen: “You did it, my big clever girl! You walked to me!”


Austen: “You’re such a clever girl, Bron!”

Bronte: “Mommy! Up! Up!”


And with a heavy heart, I must announce it’s time for Bronte to become a child.

I know.

I know.

Let’s have a moment of silence for her cute toddler days will be behind us now.

However, we have toddler twins to look forward to! And no, I’m totally not trying to rip my hair out right now.


Cherry organises the party by inviting Wynne and myself!


Bronte is first to go up, being held by her momma, Austen.


Gray, half-heartedly: “Yeah, go, Bronte.”

… Try and be a little more enthusiastic!


Wynne: “Yeah! Go Bronte!”

Cherry: “Let’s grow baby girl!”

Like that.

Gray: “I plead the fifth. I’m not related to this child.”


Austen helps Bronte blow out the candles.


And the party, minus Yvonne who is at work, surround the little baby as she dances her way to childhood!


Yup, that’s definitely Austen’s nose she’s got.

Everything else is Cherry’s.


Now time for the twins to grow up.

… Please, please let their toddlerhood be quick. Twins are my worst nightmare.


The front door opened just as the twins were about to age up. Distracted by the noise, Austen, Cherry, and Wynne turn to the direction of the front door.


Yvonne, having returned home from work, made a beeline towards the kitchen where the celebrations were being held.


Time to do this again.


And a one, and a two, and…!


We have twin toddlers!

Gray: “Is it time to go home now?”

Nearly!

Hardy, in the Christmas PJs  is a Virgo with 10 neat points, 2 shy points, 8 active points, 3 serious points, and 3 mean points.

Lawrence, in the Hawaiian shirt, is a Scorpio, like his Auntie Wynne and his mother Cherry. He has 5 neat points, 5 outgoing points, 9 active points, 3 serious points, and 3 mean points.

Great, we have a nice girl and mean twin toddlers…


Andrea: “So, how’s married life been?”

Wynne: “Like a dream!”

Andrea: “Will we be seeing any little faces in the near future? Neither me or your mother have much longer left here.”


Wynne: “As a matter of fact, we’ve been discussing having children and we’ve decided to start trying!”


Hardy makes his first steps in the world to crawl to his momma.

Austen: “Hey, Mom! Can you make some of that super smart milk?”


Yvonne: “Must I do everything myself?”

Not to worry, Yvonne, Austen and Cherry are very close to achieving their LTWs. Soon, they’ll be the grandmas doing the dirty work for their kids.

Yvonne: “I’ll be in a grave by then!”

… Well, yes, this is how life works, I’m afraid.


Cherry, needing to get her logic skill up to get to the top of the business career, decided to play a round of chess in the study.

Bronte, the inquisitive kid that she is, decided to join her.


Bronte: “Mommy, why are you pulling that face?”

Cherry: “Oh, nothing, my dear.”


Andrea: “How did you get roped into this?”

Yvonne: “I volunteered.”

Andrea: “Yvonne, we’re past this… Austen and Cherry should be doing this!”


Fear not, Andrea, Austen and Cherry still take part in their duties as mothers!


However, no matter how much she complains, Andrea is more than willing to teach her grandbabies how to walk and talk.


No! No crying babies!

This is why twins are the worst, when wakes up crying so does the other one!


Austen decides to finish what Andrea started off.


Hardy slowly, but surely, gets the hang of it.


Whilst Cherry bathes his twin, Lawrence.

I’m trying to make it clear which twin is which because… they’re identical in the FACE.


However, she always makes time for her oldest, little Bron.


Cherry decided to tackle the task of teaching Hardy how to talk.


But, it really wasn’t going how she had anticipated.


She then decided to try a different tactic.

Cherry: “Baby, say Mommy.”

Hardy: “Mommy.”


Yvonne only wished it was as easy with his twin, Lawrence.


Yvonne: “C’mon Lawrence, you need to know to talk, how else will you communicate?”


Yvonne: “You’re breaking Grandma’s heart.”


Yvonne then decides to use Cherry’s tactic.

Yvonne: “Lawrence, say Grandma.”


Lawrence: “No!”

Sorry, Yvonne, looks like he’s going to be a difficult one.


Not enough Jake, I hear you say?

Well, how about a cute snapshot of Bronte and Jake playing!


So cute!


I don’t usually use the thinking cap but Austen needs to get two charisma points for her promotion to Rock God…


So, I guess I’m using the thinking cap!


Austen! Don’t repair the TV!

You could die!


Austen: “Sorry, what were you saying?”

… I forgot you had a high mechanical skill… Unlike Yvonne.


Cherry decides to teach Lawrence a nursery rhyme and it’s going over as well as expected.


But slowly, and surely, he warms up to his momma and starts singing along.

She looks so touched.


Cherry: “Such a clever boy, Lawrence!”


Cherry: “Okay, from the top!”


She immediately turns to Hardy. Let’s see how well this goes.


Hardy immediately melts into his mother’s singing and joins in with all of his might.


Cherry: “Oh, my sweet boy!”


Cherry: “Well done!”


Cherry: “I really wish Austen would let us have another kid. The boys are growing up too quickly!”

Sorry, Cherry. I think three is enough for this generation.


Look who shows up to this birthday! Instead of moi, it’s Uncle Ricky!


And a heavily pregnant Wynne.

Yvonne: “What’s the hold up, Andrea? You have a kid in your arms!”

Andrea: “We have twins, Yvonne, we’re growing them up simultaneously.”


Here comes Cherry, in her bathrobe, with Lawrence in her arms.

Andrea: “Now, we can start!”


Hardy, the oldest, goes first. He seems to be a little preoccupied by the fire.

Ricky: “Wynne is so hot!”

Ricky… Inappropriate.


Cherry: “Wait! I hear a car outside!”


Well, well, well, look who achieved their LTW!

It’s Austen!


Hardy begins to grow up, doing his little wiggle…





Before becoming a real boy!

Hardy: “Yay! Look at my pyjamas!”

You really like the colour pink, don’t you, Hardy?


And now it’s the youngest, Lawrence.


A wiggle and a jiggle!


And Lawrence grows into matching pyjamas!


Cherry: “So… Wynne… Anything to tell us?”


Wynne: “Oh, nothing too major… I’m just pregnant, that’s all.”

Austen: “Wynne!”

Like you couldn’t tell…


Austen: “Oh, Wynne, I’m so happy for you! I told you that you’d find the one eventually!”

Wynne: “Yeah, I’m sorry I didn’t quite believe you.”


Austen: “Oh! I’ve never felt a baby bump before…”

Hmm… Sounds like Austen might want another child after all.


Austen: “I hope she looks just like you.”

Wynne: “What makes you so sure it’s a girl?”

Austen: “Call it aunt’s intuition.”


Austen: “Hello little one, I’m your Auntie Austen. I can’t wait for you to join us and play with your cousins!”


I can tell Austen is really excited to be an auntie.


Once the party ends, the boys are tucked into bed.

Austen, still quite unable to believe how quickly time has passed by.


As winter hit, Austen and Cherry woke to a frosty morning with a snow laden ground.

Cherry: “You have plans today, don’t you?”

Austen, mumbling: “Mmm, I guess I could go shopping and get the kids some new clothes.”

Cherry smiled.

Cherry: “That sounds good.”


Austen had never been to Cold Issue Clothing before, and whilst she took a look around at the trendy clothing and the alternative rock blaring from the speakers, she wondered if she should’ve even tried to venture in here.


But she knew her kids would be appreciative of the clothes from this place so she plucked the courage and picked a few items of clothing for each of her kids.


Austen: “Hey, where was she when I was a teenager?”

Alright, you’re happily married, Austen.


Yvonne has taken to Austen’s career reward.


Yvonne: “I should’ve become a Rock God!”

Yeah… I don’t think that would’ve suited you much.


Welcome home from your first day at school, Lawrence!


Lawrence: “Aww man, I only got a C.”

… You have time to get your grades up, don’t worry.


Hardy: “Bye bus driver lady!”


Andrea: “Hi Hardy!”


Hardy: “Grandma? Don’t look at my grades! They’re good I swear!”

Andrea: “I’m no fool, I majored in Biology. Your face says you’re lying.”

Why don’t you check with Yvonne’s career reward, hehe?


Only a B, Bronte? That’s gravely disappointing.

Bronte: “B for Bronte.”

Clever, but, go do your homework, you need to get that A+.


Hey! Look at you, Mrs Business Tycoon!

Cherry: “Today is a good day, hihi!”


Bronte is the first child to get her new clothing.


Hardy: “Man! Why is Simlish so hard?”

You’re named after an author!

Hardy: “And?”

Bronte: “Hey, Lawrence, what did you get for question 3?”

Lawrence: “Llama.”

Bronte: “… I’m doing Maths, what are you doing?”

Lawrence: “Oh, I’m just doodling…”


Bronte is the first to finish her homework so Grandma Andrea rewards her by reading her a book.

Andrea: “And then the princess and the prince lived happily ever after.”

Bronte: “Hey, Grandma, is marriage always the be all end all?”

Andrea: “What… What do you mean?”

Bronte: “I don’t think I want to get married…”

Andrea, chuckling: “Well, of course not, you’re only a child.”

Bronte pressed her lips together and stayed silent. Yeah, because she was only a child.


Hardy and Lawrence both get their new outfits after completing their homework!


Austen: “Ah, tonight is the best time to go for a jog.”

Cherry: “It’s a bit icy out.”

Austen: “That makes it even more fun.”


Bye now! Have a good jog!


Bronte and Grandma Yvonne decide to pass the time before bedtime by dancing together.


It’s pretty crazy how in just a generation, all of Yvonne’s genetics besides her hair and eye colour have pretty much gone…


Bronte and Lawrence decide to out-wit one another by playing a game of chess.

Bronte’s OTH is fitness and Lawrence’s is sports, yet they’re both drawn in by the telescope and the chess table.


Meanwhile, Hardy’s OTH is actually science and thus is addiction to the telescope makes some form of sense.


Cherry: “Mmm, has Austen always been that flexible?”

Wh- Where’s your mind going?


Cherry: “Wanna show me a few more of your flexible moves in bed, hihi?”

Austen: “Oh, hell yes.”


Congrats on your A+, Bronte!


Bronte: “Momma! I got an A+!”


Excuse my vine references…


Cherry decided that night-time is the best time to bond with her youngest son, Lawrence.


They’re both sports fans so it makes sense.


Lawrence, you’re better off playing catch with your Auntie Wynne, she’s a Hall of Famer.


We interrupt Austen and Cherry bonding with their kids to bring you autonomous affection from Andrea and Yvonne.

They’re both getting up in there in age, it’ll be sad to see them go.


Now we return to your regular schedule.


Bronte: “Higher! I want to touch the sky!”

Austen: “I can’t swing any higher!”

Bronte: “TO TOUCH THE SKY!”


Cherry: “Oh, oops.”

NO. NO, I CANNOT DO THIS AGAIN. YOU AND AUSTEN ARE 13 DAYS AWAY FROM TURNING TO ELDERS, WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME!?

I’m so mad; I’m going play the Sims 4 for a while!

Shdkhfdkjhgfdj sIMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment