Monday 3 June 2019

The Literal Booker Legacy - Generation 2, Chapter 5: Neon


Aaaaand welcome back to the Literal Booker Legacy!!!

Today we start of this chapter with a sad note: both Yvonne and Andrea have left this world and have thus left the Booker family reign to Austen and Cherry. How will the two fair raising three teenage kids and a toddler?




Aaaaand we start this chapter off with a good old police-burglar fight!



COME ON, COPPER!



Oh. My. God.


Cop: “Oops.”

OOPS!? OOPS!? You’re letting a criminal get away!

I’ll have you know that this family has a lot of family members in very high places! Including being your boss!

Cop: “You don’t have to rub my failure in.”

… Well, you didn’t have to fail, either.



Hello.

This is Veronica Hutchins, and she’s about to become very important.



Meanwhile, Austen is teaching Atwood how to talk.

Ahahahah! That sentence is so weird to say!



Atwood isn’t having any of it, however.



Atwood: “Mama, no.”

Austen: “She already disagrees with me!”


Hey, Lawrence, you’re talking to your uncle?

Lawrence: “My what now?”

He’s related to Cherry… somehow.

Lawrence: “Oh… Oh my God. Rodney, you need to leave.”

Rodney: “What? Why?”

Oh! Lawrence, that’s your uncle!

Lawrence: “Well, I know that now!”



Anyway, to rid that situation out of my head, let’s have a birthday!

Atwood is finally becoming a child!



She’s so excited!



And with a wiggle!



She becomes an adorable child!

Lawrence, sobbing: “I can’t believe I almost hit on my own uncle!”

LAWRENCE, NOT NOW.



Austen: “My baby’s all grown up and my moms are dead!”

Everyone is just so happy tonight, huh?



As there isn’t enough space in the kids’ bedroom right now, Atwood is bunking in Yvonne and Andrea’s room.

And to be cute, here is a picture of the sisters bonding.



Cherry, I know that face; you’re not having another baby.

Cherry: “But why not?”

Ahfdhsgfkjdahg, YOU HAVE FOUR KIDS. I actually had a nightmare that you two had like seven children and I just wanted to die forever.

Yeah, I dream about my sims.



I call this picture: Gray forgets that Austen has a favourable like towards redheads.



Atwood has like one nice point and she takes it out on her very nice mother.



Austen: *yelps*



Austen: “Why you little…”



Atwood: “Haha! This is fun, mommy!”

Dang, what a cute face. Sucks for you, Austen.



Bronte: “Hey, Mom, is it okay if I go out tonight with Justin?”



Cherry: “Sure, I don’t see why not. I’ve never met this boy, but I’m sure he’s nice.”

Cherry!



Bronte: “Oh, hell yeah!”

Cherry: “Well, at least she’s happy.”



Bronte: “I got the all clear!”



Bronte: “Come pick me up!”



That’s a swank car for a teenager.

Bronte: “His family’s loaded.”

So is yours and you don’t have a car like that.



Bronte: “Don’t follow me.”

I cannot. Be safe! Have fun!

Bronte: “Sayonara, Gray!”



Cherry: “I have three teenage children and not one can be bothered to clean up after Jake!”

Aha! Jake’s a dog!

Cherry: “Yes?”

And Finn’s a human.

Cherry: “What?”

Aha… Ha..



Cherry, what are you doing now?

Cherry: “Cleaning up the nursery before I lock the door for good.”



Cherry: “No more babies to play with this chest for a while…” *sniff*



Cherry: “I mean, we still have tim-“

No.

Cherry: “But-“

Absolutely not! No more babies! Neither of you are family sims!



Austen: “Where did these flowers come from?”

Bronte’s dream date.

Austen: “She’s learning from the best.”



Bronte: “Stupid acne!”



Bronte: “No one will want to kiss me with these ickies on my face!”

Mount Versimvius has made a comeback?

Bronte: “What? No. That’s lame, Gray.”

But your aunt-

Bronte: “Snooze! I don’t care!”

You have seven nice points!



Good morning, Cherry!

Cherry: “I must be getting old, this helicopter is stupidly loud.”



Cherry: “I’m getting old!”

Oh, Cherry, it happens to everyone…



And Austen has taken up a new hobby since her mothers’ have passed.

I usually hate fishing because once you get one sim doing it, they ALL do it.



But, this definitely makes it worth it.



What’s the verdict, Atwood?



Atwood: “An A+, obviously!”



Atwood: “Mommy! Look at me!”



 Atwood: “I got an A+!”

Austen: “I must be one with the fish.”



Oh no, another victim for Bronte.



Care to explain this?

Bronte: “I could but then we’d both be late and I could lose my scholarships?”

Oh, just go!



Bronte has reached the top her career, she is an overachiever! Way to go, Bronte!

Hardy: “I saved a kid’s life today!”



Hardy: “My Veronica senses are tingling.”

Oh kay, that’s weird…



Veronica: “Hey, cutie!”

Hardy: “She thinks I’m cute!”



Not cute enough, though.



Hardy: “But, why man?”

Veronica: “We’re not at that level, you gotta romance me a little more.”

This is foreshadowing.



Hardy: “Your dress really brings out the green in your eyes.”



Veronica: “You’re so sweet!”



Hardy: “I dunno if you can tell, but I really like you.”



Veronica: “Really? Little old me?”

I see you, romance sim. I see you.











Well, at least this time is successful.







Hardy: “You know what would be cool?”



Veronica: “What?”

Hardy: “If you were my girl?”



Veronica: “I’d like that.”

Would you?

Would you!?



Frickin’ called it! She’s a dang Romance sim!

Romance sims and Family sims cannot get along… This is fixable though.



He really likes her… I try not to change sims’ aspirations but… for Hardy, I will.

Wait till college Veronica, you’ll have the overwhelming sensation to get married and have babies.



Oh, Jake, NO!



Lawrence: “Thanks for coming over whilst Gray was distracted by my twin.”

Wha- When- Lawrence!



Lawrence: “I’m hoping for a cute boyfriend.”

Matchmaker: “Well, with this amount, he’ll be crazy cute!”



Matchmaker: “I see him!”



Justin? Oh hell no.



Lawrence: “Hey, Justin, you’re cool and all, but you’re into my sister and I’m… I don’t have the same tastes as her-“

He’s basically saying, go the hell away, Justin!



Second try!



Ooh…

Dang it, black hair.



But… a cute face…

Veronica: “I really like this dog!”



I won’t sugar coat it, this date didn’t end well…

Lawrence: “God damn it, why aren’t there any good guys around?”

No offence, but why do you think my last two matriarchs have had wives?

Lawrence: “I thought that was your own preference.”

I… I… Yes…



Hardy is our next overachiever!



Andrea’s afterlife is finally catching up to her.

Andrea: “I miss my grandbabies!”



Lawrence: “You missed me getting the overachiever thing didn’t you?”

… I did, yes. I’ll admit Lawrence, I’ve been lacking on your department.

Lawrence: “It’s my fault for being the middle child.”



Atwood: “AH GRANDMA!?”



Atwood: “Oops.”

Way to go, Andrea, you mean bish.



Bronte: “No one is awake, time to sign up for more scholarships.”



Be careful, your grandma’s around.

Bronte: “She won’t touch me; I’m not the one sleeping in her bed.”

Oh… Yeah, that… makes sense, actually.



Cherry is addicted to this guitar.



But it provides some good music for our skilling Booker brood!



Oh dang, Cherry! You hit the Zone!



And our second victim arrives: Andrzej Harris!







Andrzej: “Hur hur hur.”

Bronte: “My eyes are up here, genius.”



HEY! Hands above the waist, pal!



Bronte: “I’m gonna miss you, Lawrence, you dweeb.”

Lawrence: “I’m not a dweeb!”

Bronte: “Sure, kiddo.”



Cherry actually puts her guitar down to say goodbye to Bronte.

Cherry: “Take care at college, my baby.”

Bronte: “I’ll see you later, Momma.”



And the first of the second generation of Bookers leaves the nest!



See you at college, Bronte!

Bronte: “OH, COME ON!”



This marks a sad day in my heart.

Austen and Cherry are becoming elders.



Austen: “Are you scared?”

Cherry: “Nope! I’m ready to go, aren’t you?”

Austen: “No… But, I think with you, I will be.”



Cherry: “I wish for my babies’ happiness.”



Austen: “Same here. I hope the next heir of this family is a good choice.”



Cherry goes first!

Cherry: “Oh, back ache! I take it back, I don’t want to grow!”

Too late!



 Oh… Mama… that’s an ugly outfit…



And now, Austen goes!



Oi vey…



Andrzej: “Hey, is Bronte still here?”

No, she left for college about half an hour ago.

Andrzej: “Oh…”

Yeah, you’re in the dust now, pal.



Still the cutest couple I’ve ever seen!



Cherry: “My kids can read my diary!”

What’s wrong with that, there’s nothing too bad in them I hope?

Cherry: “Just their conceptions in very graphic detail.”

CHERRY!



Atwood: “Mama! I become a teenager today!”

Cherry: “I’m so glad; Mommy cannot bend over like this anymore.”

Aww, Austen will be so sad.



Alone, Atwood?

Atwood: “Nope!”



Now it’s a party!

Bronte’s here and her outfit is rivalling Auntie Wynne’s for level of inappropriateness.

She is a Romance sim, I shouldn’t be so surprised.




Atwood: “I wish to be heiress.”



She’s cute, but I think Bronte’s prettier.

Atwood is a Pleasure sim and she wants to have fifty 1st dates.

Kill me. Please.

She likes red and brown hair and dislikes perfume.

She’s just like Austen, both genders are on the cards.



Bronte: “Now you’re a teenager people can vote on who will become heir! Finally, you little accident!”

Bronte, what the hell?



Atwood: “What do you think of my make-over Auntie Wynne?”

Wynne: “It looks good, kiddo. You stand out, for sure.”

… What HAPPENED TO YOU, ATWOOD!? You wore a pink dress…



Wynne: “This is a weird feeling… You’re old.”

Austen: “This will be you one day.”

Wynne: “Not for a while, thank God.”



Austen: “Your oldest isn’t even a teenager yet, is he?”

Wynne: “Not even close. Yours is in college, isn’t she?”

Austen: “She’s right there, playing the guitar.”

Wynne: “She looks so much like Cherry!”

Austen: “Should I be worried?”

Wynne: “Oh, definitely.”



Austen: “Every Booker must know the game of chess well.”

Atwood: “Mom, I’ve mastered the logic skill…”



Austen vehemently ignored her daughter.

Austen: “I’ve… forgotten how to play…”

Atwood: “Mom…”



Matchmaker: “You again?”

Lawrence: “Just help me out here, I’m a popularity sim with no boyfriend!”



Lawrence: “Let him be the perfect fit.”



Matchmaker: “$5,000 please.”

Do you ever feel bad for ripping people off at all? Just a question.



Matchmaker: “I see him! He’s a perfect match for you!”



No.



Random: “See ya!”

Lawrence: “C’mon! Another try!”

Alright…



Matchmaker: “Maybe you should stop trying to force it?”

Lawrence: “Who’s forcing it?! I just don’t want to be single anymore! Both my older siblings are either in relationships or seeing people…”



Face one emerges.



Face one: “Look, just skip through this mess of a date, you know it won’t end well.”

… Ugh, fine.



Face one: “Waste of time.”

Lawrence: “I’m going to die alone.”

You are not, Lawrence! You’re only a teenager! You have your whole college career to find a cute guy!



Oh no, this looks bad.

I also just realised Jake is only a few days away from passing on…

Austen!



Austen: “Hi, I’d like to retire my dog, Jake.”

And now Jake’s a free man to sit around in his bed and pee in the dining room.



La-Lawrence, where are you going?

Lawrence: “Out of here.”



But… but… Your goodbyes?

Lawrence: “Sayonara, I hope I don’t come back!”



Hardy? You too?

Hardy: “Time to leave. Veronica will be meeting me at the family house.”



Hardy: “Goodbye parents and shared bedrooms, hello free-will and woohoo!”



That leaves little Atwood at home with her two elderly mothers…

Atwood: “Ugh! Why did you have me so late!?”

Cherry: “You are a brute!”


No comments:

Post a Comment