Monday 3 June 2019

The Literal Booker Legacy - Generation 2, Chapter 6: From Now On


Welcome back to the final chapter of generation 2 of the Literal Booker Legacy. This chapter is Atwood focused and the chapter after this is the first part of the college series!!



Atwood, our youngest second gen. Booker is still a teenager. In case you don’t remember, her aspiration is Pleasure and she wants 50 1st dates.

I’m going to try and complete 10 of those whilst she’s still a teenager.


Brooke: “Thanks for having me, I need to go now.”

Atwood: “B-but I didn’t get to ask you out yet!”


Atwood: “The first one escapes!”

Not to fear, you can always call her tomorrow, Atwood.


These two are still loved up.


Wait, this reminds me. We need Austen and Cherry’s portrait up!


Atwood: “And I’m doing it because?”

Because you need to get your creativity up for your scholarships!



There they are!!


Uh… Demi… Do you mind not creepily watching my potential heiress like that?

Demi: “More artists please.”

Oh my God.


And there we go! The portrait for the first generation right beside the portrait for the founding generation.

Still a few more portraits left to go until the end.


Atwood: "Hmph!"

Bad conversation?

Atwood: “Clearly I’m going to need some help if I’m going to complete this LTW.”


Cherry: “Aren’t you a good boy, Jake! Yes, you are!”


Atwood: “Hey, Mom, you’re a pleasure sim too, right?”

Cherry: “I am, yes. Why do you ask?”


Atwood: “I’m having a bit of trouble landing dates. How did you and Mama meet?”

Cherry: “Through the matchmaker…”

Atwood: “Matchmaker?”


Cherry: “Although, I’m a firm believer that if you wait, the right sim will come along.”

Atwood: “Yeah, I don’t have time to wait for 50 of those.”


Austen, we need the telescope.

Austen: “I’m using it, though!”


There isn’t a scholarship for an elder getting abducted, but there is for a teenager.

Austen: “Well, how rude!”

I’m sure we can find you something else to do, Austen.


Like this.





Any luck so far?

Atwood: “Not really, but I don’t think Mom playing in the yard with Jake is helping.”

Oh… for the love of-


Cherry: “My… We are old now, aren’t we?”

I’m afraid so, Cherry.

Cherry: “You’ve already picked out which pictures you’re using for our memorials when we pass, haven’t you?”

Guilty as charged. It’s a lovely painting though.

Cherry: “It is.”


Atwood: “Is it my face?”


I just wanted to slide this picture in because it had the remaining four of the Booker household in it and it was just a really sweet picture.


Atwood finally got Brooke to agree to a date and she was invited to the Booker lot.

They hit it off immediately but unfortunately because of her black hair, she’s off limits for marriage after we complete Atwood’s LTW (or during if it comes to). Sorry Brooke!


Atwood’s first kiss!


Brooke, thinking: “This girl has moves!”

Been wonderin’ what you’ve been missing out on, huh? Don’t worry, you’re not the first.


Atwood makes her way through the date before I realised the date doesn’t necessarily need to be a dream date to count…

And this is where I get lazy.


Austen: “Hi Atwood! My eyes are closed so don’t worry about me catching you doing anything inappropriate!”

Atwood: “Moooooom!”


Atwood: “Maybe I should give this matchmaker a call…”


Atwood: “So, you’re the elusive matchmaker.”

La Shawn: “You’re the third Booker child this generation to call me. I guess Gray isn’t that good of a simmer after all.”

Hey! Like you can talk, you’re about to roll out the same old same old!

I bet you the first person you deliver is Justin Cleveland.

Also, spy Brooke in the background.


Brooke: “So dreamy.”





Oh, well, would you look at that. I’m so close to playing him so that he’s an adult and no longer a teen.


Justin, thinking: “Wait… This isn’t Bronte?”

No, this is Atwood, her younger sister.


Justin: “Sorry, I thought you were Bronte.”

Atwood: “Oh! Typical! Get out of here, you unplayed playable!”


Date number 3 is Tara DeBateau.

It was here I realised that paying $5,000 for a perfect match wasn’t doing me any favours.

If I only needed 1st dates… Then surely the worst of the worst counts too?


La Shawn: “Now that’s what I call a slam-dunk!”

Atwood: “She’s aesthetically pleasing but unfortunately off limits.”


No!

Not you!

Date number 4 is Gavin Newson and I slowly start to lose my mind.


Finally! A townie.

Number 5 is Amber Dawn and a potential to be Atwood’s future spouse!


They have no bolts but I quite like them together.

Also, Gavin got mad because Atwood dumped him for Amber.


I like to call this piece, Cherry discovering a flaming bag of poop on her porch.








Cherry: “Why you little!”


Atwood: “Girl, you look fine with that blue skin!”


Atwood: “Uh, do you mind?”

Me?

Atwood: “Who else?”



Oh, Brooke left Atwood a chair!

She’ll definitely take that to university.


The date ended hours ago but… She’s still tickling Amber…

Interesting.


Andrea! You make an appearance!

Andrea: “Where are my grandchildren?”

They’ve all gone to college…

Andrea: “And left their grandmother all alone!”


So, this chapter isn’t without its fatalities either.

Jake’s time has come to a sad close.


Grim: “Oh, I hate it when it’s the pets. It’s too sad.”


Grim: “Yup, here it is. Jake Booker.”


Grim: “Are you a good boy? Go catch the stick!”


Goodbye Jake. You were a loved member of the family.


Next to Yvonne and Andrea you go.


This boy is Steven McAuley and is actually date number 9. (Sorry, I skipped through a bunch of bores!) He’s also a potential.


His blue skin indicates that I forget it’s the dead of winter and that Atwood should be having her dates inside rather than out.


Cherry: “Haha! Gabriel Green has a messy garden!”

Cherry carries on the tradition of the spying on the neighbours.


Gabriel: “Is she someone important?”

Basically. You can’t touch her. Too bad, so sad.


Atwood: “Why am I looking for a job?”

Because your siblings were overachievers and so will you.

Atwood: “Augh!”


A penny for your thoughts, Austen?

Austen: “It’s my anniversary today.”

Oh, how lovely!

Austen: “Have my ears always been that big?”


Wynne obviously makes it to the party but spends most of her time playing chess.








They then called a round of toasts in the kitchen because I realised they needed to toast to instead of toast with to attract a crowd.

Cherry: “Austen, you’re awfully close.”

Austen: “I’m right where I need to be.”


Austen toasts to Cherry, rounding their Golden Anniversary party to a close.


Austen: “I have no idea who you are and you were not invited. Please leave the premises.”

Gavin, who has taken to stealing newspapers and kicking over the trashcan, was basically on the lot when the party started and he just invited himself in.


I heard that. You clogged the toilet.

Wynne: “You can’t prove it was me.”


Austen: “Who clogged the toilet!?”


I’m going to delete you. How about that?



Aww little Ghost Jake!

I’m not taking a close up photo because it’s nightmare fuel.


Atwood returns home with a friend!

And date number 10!


This is Claire Tellerman and right now it’s a toss-up between her, Steven, and Amber.

Hopefully, because they’re first dates, they won’t count as cheating…


Atwood really likes her.

They have two bolts.











I like her face, I like her genes.

I like how cute they look together! Tell me I’m wrong! Go on, tell me!


Well, she’s fallen in love.

I won’t make a decision yet but she’s definitely a favourite.

Unless we find a green-eyed red-head cheerleader at uni and then all bets are off!


Cherry: “Congratulations on becoming an overachiever, sweetheart!”

Oh… I missed that…

Atwood: “Distracted by your own girlfriend?”

… A little.


Atwood: “Oh, gross!”


Claire left Atwood a piano. I think we can tell whose feelings are stronger!


I miss Jake.

Maybe we’ll bring a new puppy in with the third generation.


What are you up to? It’s a Saturday.

Atwood: “Applying for scholarships.”

But… why?


Atwood: “Because I’m out of here!”

Cherry: “So long honey, see you soon!”

And that concludes generation two!!

Shall we see the round-up of who you’ll be voting for this time?*

*(At time of writing, there hadn't been a poll. The poll has since been up and closed and you will find out who won in the 2nd part of the college chapter)


So here they are ladies and gents!

Bronte Booker.


Hardy Booker.


Lawrence Booker.


And Accident Atwood Booker.

You can vote for your favourite in the heir polls! Like in the last generation, I’ll be updating you on the second generation’s adventures at college whilst you vote!

Choose wisely!

No comments:

Post a Comment