Tuesday 25 February 2020

The Literal Booker Legacy - Generation 6, Chapter 5: My Homeworld


Welcome back to The Literal Booker Legacy, the legacy where I slowly start to lose my mind.

Previously: Wilde and Lilly got married in secret and brought twins into the world, Gaiman and Eliot, named after Neil Gaiman and George Eliot. They then brought another baby into the world, a girl called Du Maurier after Daphne du Maurier and then Wilde was abducted and impregnanted with the final boy, Ryman, named for Geoff Ryman. After which we lost Baldwin and Serdar, the first male heir and mlm (men loving men) pairing to rule the legacy.

Shall we continue the story to see how the family continues?



As soon as he ages into a child, Ryman is destined to search the stars.

Ryman: “I really enjoy science!”

Oh, well, isn’t that just a happy coincidence! The sim named after a science fiction writer has science as his OTH.


Time to get you to max your skills, Ryman.

Also, look at his snazzy outfit! Isn’t he adorable!?


Du Maurier: “Hit me, I swear I won’t feel a thing.”

Gaiman: “Uhhhhh…”


Du Maurier: “Oh, look at those pretty stars!”

Even though Du Maurier’s OTH isn’t science, she is a knowledge sim so she is also inclined to stare through the telescope.


Du Maurier: “Ehehehe, time to spy on Gabriel Green!”

Or maybe the stargazing was just a ruse to spy on her neighbours.


I nearly missed this – Peachy and Jupiter are passing on.


Wilde: “I don’t think dancing is an appropriate thing to do, Lilly.”


Grim: “Will you move before I collect you before your time!?”


Ryman seems just as unaffected by the dogs’ deaths as Lilly and Wilde.


Grim: “Hm, let’s see, let’s see… Ah yes, Jupiter. Aren’t you a funny coloured dog?”


Grim: “Time to go now puppy, a final spot of rest for all of your hard work.”


Bye Jupiter!


Du Maurier: “Eww, Mom! Dad! Jupiter and Peachy just died, can you be a little less gross!?”


Right, because dancing is the best response?

Du Maurier: “We all mourn differently, Gray.”

And I thought your sister was the mean one.


Eliot: “Wow, you’re not that good at this game, are you?” *smile*

Du Maurier: “Listen, you’ve been distracting me for the past hour, stop.”


Eliot: “CAREFUL! CAREFUL!”

Du Maurier: “SHUT UP! SHUT UP!”

Eliot: *smile* “Aw, am I disturbing you?”


Gaiman then joins his sisters on the sofa.


Du Maurier: “Lee-di-di, ignoring my gross parents by playing with Rubik’s Sphere.”


Gaiman: “Gray’s letting me get a few dates in before I got to uni, please let her be good.”


Matchmaker: “I see a first date in your horizons!”

Gaiman: “Hey, just like my LTW!”


Kiera Bear lands.

I forgot at this moment that Gaiman just wanted first dates, not an actual relationship so I sent her away and then tried again…


And she comes back.

So, I actually try to make this date good.


Kiera: “Eh, you’re cute, but you’re not my type.”

Alright, get out now. You’ve overstayed your welcome.


Now that Ryman is a child, it’s time to get Du Maurier and Ryman into private school.


Lilly: “Here is my husband’s alien son skilling his little heart away.”

Headmaster: “WOO! I LOVE IT!”

Eliot: “Ah, it’s your turn to enter the school of torture, Ry.”

Ryman: “I’m just gonna ignore you.”


Baldwin: “Oi, oi, oi. Who’s this geezer?”

The headmaster, and I think your son likes him.


Du Maurier becomes an overachiever!


Headmaster: “Well, Mrs Booker, your food wasn’t as exquisite as I have heard but your husband’s conversation was delightful so I will allow your daughter and son admission to the school.”


Du Maurier: “I don’t care if I look like a simstagram hipster, I like the way I look!”

Eliot: “Well, you would, you unoriginal has-been!”

Gaiman:  “Can’t we all get along?”


Du Maurier: “Well, at least I don’t dress like I’m some sort of lost princess!”

Eliot: “Ugh, whatever. Maybe you should wear skirts more often, maybe more guys will talk to you.”

Du Maurier: “What guys? I’m a l-e-s-b-i-a-n! And anyway, it’s not like there are any guys talking to you, you failed family sim!”

Gaiman: “Augh, college is going to be fun…”


Eliot: “Speaking of college, it’s time for me and Gaiman to go.”

Already? Time’s gone by so quickly.


Oh, look a haunted bathtub-

Ah, I’m getting distracted now!


There goes Gaiman! The next time we’ll see them, other than at parties, will be at college! See you guys!


Lilly: “Two down, two to go!”

Wilde: “You’ve really started to come out of your shell, my love.”

Lilly: “My children couldn’t have the shiest mother on the Earth.”


Ryman brought back Evelyn.

Evelyn: “I hate this place.”

Yeesh.


Du Maurier: “Let me play an angry piano song!”


Caring for the garden again, Lilly?

Lilly: “It brings me quiet joy…”


Ryman: “OH!”

Oh?


Ryman: “A+!”

Aw, well done!


Baldwin: “It’s a double haunting, OoOOOoooOOh!”


You’re so pretty with your hair down, Du Maurier!

Du Maurier: “I can’t see a thing, Gray, get out of the way!”


Ah, making Grandma Andrea’s berry pie?

Lilly: “Ah, yes… I found the recipe in a book…”

Please don’t get shy on me again!


Ryman also brings home Morgan!

Morgan: “Bye, Mr Bus Driver! Thanks for the trip home!”

Er, you’re not home, kiddo…


Du Maurier: “Don’t ask, I saw him doing it and I thought it’d be fairer to join him.”


Oh, hello Gaiman and Eliot!


Lilly: “Hello, darling! I love your hair!”


Wilde: “Gaiman, my boy!”

Gaiman: “Dad!”





A blessed reunion.

But what’s the gathering for?


That’s right, it’s time for Lilly and Wilde’s turn to enter the realm of elderhood.





So, apparently Serdar’s face template is “broken” and that’s why everyone with his nose changes face-shape… I honestly didn’t really notice or care so… I’m just gonna get over it. I kinda like how the nose changes too, it’s like a little surprise when the sims hit adulthood haha!


Ryman: “Okay, swing me hard enough so I can re-enter the cosmos.”

Du Maurier: “Eh, Ry, I don’t think that’ll work.”

Ryman: “Of course it will!”


Here they are, Lilly and Wilde Booker. I know Lilly is just wearing a different colour of Cherry’s old clothes but it’s such a nice outfit, I’m hoping you’ll forgive me. *smiles*


Nothing says cute like a little family bonding over MySims!


Wilde: “You really are testing my limits, you feeble fiend.”


Wilde, have you been smoking the good cush again?


Aw look! Peachy and Jupiter are playing in the garden…

Hm… I miss having dogs in the house…


Cue Paddington!


And Banana! Banana is a pink Panda skinned small dog with the CUTEST eyebrows on the planet.


Du Maurier: “Aw, this one looks like Peachy and Jupiter.”

Paddington is actually one of their puppies!

Du Maurier: “Aw! Really? It’s like having them both back in the house…”


Paddington decides to have a good howl in the bathroom.

Paddington: “MOM! DAD! I’M HOME!”


Du Maurier: “I can’t forget about you, Banana!”


Banana and Paddington get acquainted.


Lilly: “Oh, hello, old friend. Are you here to join me and Wilde in the afterlife when we go?”

Uh, no… He’s here to make puppies!


Nothing spectacular here… except for Du Maurier’s cute lesbian nails!


Wilde: “Dang, you’re smarter than the chair.”

Du Maurier: “… The chair?”


Lilly reverts back to playing with the dogs now the house is full again.


I CAN’T DEAL WITH BANANA’S EYEBROWS!


Lilly: “Did you see this? He just broke the television!”

Tell him off then, Lilly.


Lilly: “Wilde, we all use that television and this one is unfixable. Now we have to wait for a replacement.”


Wilde: “Sorry, my love.”


Lilly: “You’re going to have to explain the circumstances to Rie and Ryman.”

Wilde: “Yes, my love.”

I can’t stop laughing at the idea of super-shy Lilly telling swaggering, cocky Wilde off!


Lilly: “Don’t do it again.”


Wilde: “I’m truly sorry, my love.”

Lilly: “Oh, well…” *giggle*


Ryman: “Hey, boy, guess whose birthday it is! It’s mine!”


Gaiman: “I swear we were just here yesterday…”

Eliot: “Chill, it’s the last party of the generation so just grin and bear it.”


Gaiman: “I smell dog.”

Eliot: “That’s because they have a new dog.”


What do you wish for Ryman?

Ryman: “I wish to be the world’s greatest Casanova!”

Uh… What.

Also note the bisexual nails, Ryman is bisexual!





Ryman rolls Romance with a LTW to have 10 Simultaneous Lovers. He likes red-headed artistic sims and hates glasses.


Gaiman: “Uh, are you sure you’re supposed to leave a mark when you slap my hand?”

Lilly: “Don’t be a wuss.”

I’ve created a monster.


Eliot: “Sock her, Gaiman!”

That’s your mother, Eliot!


Du Maurier, grumbling: “Uh, why am I always fixing this damn piano…?”


If Wilde could retire I think we all know what he would spend his days doing – because he’s spending his days doing it NOW.


Patrick: “So, you’re my cousin?”

Du Maurier: “So it would seem but your last name…”

Patrick: “I think my Dad is your Great-Great-Uncle.”

Du Maurier: “Sounds plausible.”


Oh yes, Wilde and Lilly’s portrait is done!


Patrick: “My Dad says hi.”

Wilde: “Aw… Isn’t that… nice? Psst, Gray, who’s his dad?”

Your Great-Uncle Ellis.


Nothing to see here except for a pair of adorable dogs.


Du Maurier wanted to get fit so I let her have a go on Bronte’s punching bag.


Patrick: “Nice to meet your family.”

Ryman: “Yeah, maybe one day we’ll be neighbours?”

Patrick: “If we are, we need to have parties at each other’s houses.”

Ryman: “Deal.”


Du Maurier: “Oh yeah, you can break a rock on these abs!”


Du Maurier: “Noooo!”

What’s wrong?

Du Maurier: “It’s RAINING!”


Du Maurier: “Never mind, I’ll dance it off.”

Listen, I really like Du Maurier’s outfit and you’re gonna see in future chapters how much fun I have dressing her. I’ve basically given her my own style (I mean, I emulated my millennial-lesbian aesthetic onto her).


Lilly: “His music is just so powerful.”

Wilde seems to be addicted to making music.


Banana’s having puppies!


Meet Penelope!




And Key.


Unfortunately, we’re not having any pet LTWs here so Francesco and Key go off to find new homes elsewhere.


Du Maurier: “Aww, who’s a good girl?”

We kept Penelope.

If you're wondering why I chose Penelope... It's because it's the name of my bike.

No. Really. My bike's called Penelope.


Congrats on being an overachiever!

Ryman: “Thanks. Can I quit now?”

What? No.

Ryman: “How am I supposed to romance people if I’m at work?”

You’ll have plenty of time at college.

Ryman: “And I need experience NOW.”

UGH.


Veronica: “Hello my husband’s distant nephew!”


Du Maurier: “Well, this movie was a waste of time.”

I gotta ask.

Du Maurier: “Do you?”

You don’t seem to be bothered about getting dates and stuff?

Du Maurier: “I mean, I’m curious but I’ll have plenty of time at college.”

That’s what I’m trying to tell Ryman!

Du Maurier: “I’m a knowledge sim, it’s logical to me. He’s powered by the will of his d-“

OKAY. Thanks for the talk!


Look at how Penelope has Banana’s cute eyebrows. They look like those cute short anime ones!


No reason for this photo, I’m just impressed with how far I’ve come in game play and also how much the house has changed within the generations.


Du Maurier: “Well, you’re definitely not like the other dogs I’ve seen around town.”


Du Maurier: “I didn’t think wolves would do this.”

Me neither…


Demi: “Will he ignore me like all the others? Ugh, I hate this job.”


Ryman: “Hello there, I’ll definitely give you a call in a few years.”

Demi: “… Listen, just accept the secret hobby location and let me go, kid.”


Ryman: “I feel disturbed that you’re making me befriend older ladies.”

You’ll thank me when you can romance them at college.


More puppy and Du Maurier spam because I love them!


Du Maurier NOOOOOOO!

Du Maurier: “It’s time to rock ‘n’ roll baby. Meet some cute girls and study hard. What a life.”


And there she goes…

We’ll see her very soon at college but we still have one more little Booker to get through.


Lilly: “Our youngest just left and we should be celebrating but because of you, we… He’s standing right behind me, isn’t he?”

Ryman: “Yes, I am.”


Ryman rolled the want to get fit. He’s a romance sim, so go figure.

Loving the spandex.

Ryman: “Hey, guys like a man in tight clothing.”

That they do.


Just a few photos of Lilly and Wilde being cute.


Wilde: “Every day I fall more in love with you. Your growing confidence makes me so happy to have asked you to be my soulmate.”


Lilly: “Hello, Gaiman, what’s up?”

Gaiman: “Mum, Eliot won’t tell you but she’s got a boy-“

Eliot: “MOM! Don’t listen to him, he’s a freakin’ loser!”

Gaiman: “Hey get off-“


Gaiman: “

Lilly: “Hello?”

Phone: *beep  beep*

Lilly: “Those kids.”


Du Maurier: “Oh hey Ry, turned any girls gay lately?”

Ryman: “Not yet, but it’s only Monday.”

Du Maurier: “Good, keep up the positivity. Anyway, can you go into my room an-“


Ryman: “Absolutely not.”

Du Maurier: “What the hell, man, I just want my poster!”

Ryman: “I’ll catch geek-itis and I have trouble with girls enough as it is.”

Du Maurier: “…”

Ryman: “What?”

Du Maurier: *snort* “Hey, you admitted it, not me.”

Ryman: “… Oh. I’m hanging up on you.”

Du Maurier: “Bu-“


Bathsheba is still stealing our newspaper.

Lilly: “When will these children go to college and become respectable adults?”


Wilde: “Damn these ghosts, always waking me up when the dream’s getting good.”


What are you up to?

Ryman: “Passing the time!”

Till?


Oh, hey Patrick.

Wait.

Patrick?!


OH YOU LITTLE-


That was successful, was it?

Ryman: “Patrick is such a dork, man. He and his twin are just…”

They’re your cousins.

Ryman: “Only on my Dad’s side.”


Wilde, having grown up around puppies, is ecstatic to have more in the house.


I think Penelope likes him too.


Lilly: “I just don’t understand why the boy wants a drum kit. Isn’t an easel good enough anymore?”


Wilde: “It’s about outlet. Some of us are artists, some are writers, like Gray. And some of us are musicians. Would we have Tiny Dancer if Reginald Dwight was kept from playing the piano?”

Lilly: “Now, who the hell is Reginald Dwight?!”

Wilde: “Exactly.”

Lilly: “Oh, whatever. But, if you’ve got another secret alien child called Reginald Dwight, I’m going to go ballistic.”


That’s your son’s.

Lilly: “Well, I have to try it out, don’t I?”

I think I miss your shy side.


Ryman: “Ugh, can my parents not flirt in front of me?”


Oh, enjoying your new drum kit?

Ryman: “Hell yeah!”


Ryman: “Ladies and gents, I am single and a struggling musician. Line up at the door please.”


Ryman: “And for my next trick! This!”


Ryman brought home Allyn from school and had two bolts with her so he decided to have a quick flirt before he went off to work.


There you go, Ryman. Experience.


Oh look, Penelope grew up!

The eyebrows. I can’t handle them.


Do you wanna change, Wilde?

Wilde: “Sports is a heated subject - the warmer I am, the more passionate I’ll be.”

I’m not sure how that works but whatever, my man.


Oh, hey Constance!

(Lawrence and Tyler’s daughter who coincidentally got the best genes between them)


And Shannon, Angelou’s wife!


Another friend.

Ryman should have rolled Popularity instead.


Wilde: “And this is to all of my ancestors!
Blue jean baby, L.A. lady-“*

Let’s not.

*Tiny Dancer – Elton John


Ryman: “Who broke the sink!?”

Your friend did, Andrezj.

Ryman: “Ugh, pig.”


It’s a Saturday, and the day when Ryman goes to college. He decides to try and get the dancing scholarship.


Banana: “I want to sleep there.”

Well, Penelope’s there… Sorry.

Banana: “And I hate Wilde.”

… Why?


Wilde: “Let me show you how to get the dancing scholarship, my son!”

*crack*

Wilde: “Ouch.”

Ryman: “DAD!?”

Oh dear, get him to a sofa…


Ryman: “Academie La Tour… Ugh, why can’t I go to SSU?”

Because.

Ryman: “Ugh, you’re like my parents.”


Bye-bye!

Ryman: “See you never!”

You’ll see me at college, junior.

Ryman: “WHY!”


Wilde: “The house is completely quiet!”

Lilly: “I’ve never known such tranquillity.”


Wilde: “You know what we can do with an empty house?”

Lilly: “What?”


Wilde: “YEEHAW!”

And that concludes generation six!

What a wild ride it’s been folks… So, let’s see who you have to vote, shall we?


Gaiman!


Eliot!


Du Maurier!


And Ryman!

Choose wisely! You have ten days so get voting here!

No comments:

Post a Comment