Saturday 16 May 2020

The Literal Booker Legacy - Generation 8, Chapter 3: Best Friends


Hello and welcome back to The Literal Booker Legacy!

Previously, Christie and Blair got married, my game imploded, everyone was rebuilt and a few elder Bookers were killed off unceremoniously to get back those platinum graves, Christie then gave birth to two kids: Waters and Dante.

Let's read on!



Bruce: “Best friends are a good thing to have but never have more than three.”

Waters: “Um, okay?”


Speaking of best friends, would it be a Booker Legacy generation without a dog!?

Meet Lulu!


She likes to chase her tail.

I also lost the custom dog breeds due to corruption so I’m just going to stick with the default breeds for now but they will come back in later challenges *smile*


I think Bruce likes his new companion.





I felt bad because Bruce was home alone now that Dante’s in school and Eliot has passed on. I think he and Lulu are going to be as thick as thieves!


WHAT THE HELL!?

Absolutely NOT!

Ramir you are BANNED from the house, goddamn it.



Dante: “Aw yay, Daddy you’re home!”

… Sure, he talks like this in front of his parents but when he speaks to me he’s like Robert de Niro!


Waters: “Let me just adjust the mic here…”


Waters: “Guys, gals, and my non-binary pals. I have a message for all of you.”





Waters: “BRAAAAP!”


Waters: “Ha! Ha! Wasn’t that hilarious!? Vote for me as heiress.”

There is no heir poll, Tes. I still haven’t decided.

Waters: “You’re going to let frog-face win?”

If Eddie Redmayne can win an Oscar with his fish mouth, your brother can very well be heir…


Bruce: “Gee, I hope some aliens don’t come and find me and abduct me.”

Bruce, you can’t have a baby, you’re too old.

Bruce: “Dammit.”


It’s nice to see some fidelity in this family since Ramir nearly cocked the whole thing up!





Dante: “An A+! Of course, I am a literary genius!”


Don’t you think you should have changed before unclogging the toilet?

Christie: “This way my voters can see that I am a true matriarch.”





First fire of the new house!

Folks, you saw it here first. The first fire of the new Booker house!


Bruce, I don’t think Gabriel will appreciate you spying on him.

Bruce: “Why won’t you let me have any fun!?”


Lulu: “Danger Will Robinson!”


Dante and Waters have a little bonding time before Waters ages up into a teenager.


Waters: “Okay, I’m read- Wait, what’s that sound?”


Just the sound of Generation 6 finally dying off.


Christie: “Daddy no!”

Grim: “Come on, Bruce Booker, it’s time to luau.”


Bruce Booker. I hate your mouth, you’ve cursed me. Though, I’m thankful because you brought in blond recessive genes into the family, which I had to reintroduce through SimPE after restarting the world.

You were a doting father, a loving grandfather, a complete and utter weirdo and I loved you for it.

Thank you for being Eliot’s sparring partner, I don’t think anyone would have done it better than you.


And here he rests with Eliot until generation 9 arrives.

God. GOD. Generation 9?! Really!?


Now we can get back to the party.

Though it’s lacking now that Bruce and Eliot are gone.





I… I don’t know how I feel about her. She’s pretty, she has Blair’s eyebrows and mouth and chin but… everything else is Christie’s. I don’t know. I was kinda hoping to have either his ears, or nose, or his eyes more than anything else, like Dante… She is beautiful though, retroactively speaking.

I just don’t want another female heir, we’ve had so many!! *HNNG*

Christie rolls Romance! The third to arrive in this legacy. She wants to be a Celebrity Chef , which hasn’t been done before…

She likes fit sims who wear formalwear but doesn’t like hats.

She’s also as straight as an arrow.

The favour is really in Dante’s court now. I know his mouth is a bit… eh… but the rest of him is fine genetically…


Waters: “I love this hair!”


She’s kinda cute but I’m not drawn to her the same way I was to Bronte or Shelley. She’s not… striking enough?

Do you guys agree or disagree? Lemme know, I’m curious. I might throw a quick heir poll up after all…


She really likes herself though, but she is a romance sim and they have that strange air of vanity that most sims don’t have.


Because we lost all of Shelley’s produce in the deletion, I’ve taken it upon Christie to bring it back. I’m going to have her retire as soon as she ages up so she can garden more.


The worst thing about starting a new world – The NEWSONS!


Waters: “Oh hey, doggy, what’s wrong? Are you lost? Do you need some food or water?”


Waters: “I’ve never seen a dogs eyes glow like this before…”


Lulu: “All by myself. Don’t want to be… All by myself!”


Allyn: “Hello Bookers, it’s good to be home!”

You remember us?

Allyn: “Vaguely? I think I remember an alien living here and we had our firs-“

You only remember Ryman, okay.


Me: She’s not striking, I’m not drawn to her.

Also me: Cannot stop pausing the game to look at her and take photos.


Waters: “Dear Matchmaker, like my family before me, I am seeking your wisdom to find a date.”


Waters: “In a town full of fresh new townies, you give me this guy? For real?”


I think Waters is eating her words now since the date ended rather successfully.


Simon: “Gotta be quiet so Tes doesn’t know I’m here…”





Oh, thanks for the DJ booth. I am going to sell it like I do with all the date gifts.


Waters: “Aren’t you a good girl, Lu? Who’s a good girl? Who’s a good girl?”

Lulu: “I’m sure you just said it was me, simian.”


Waters is the next sim to fall victim to the allure of Austen’s guitar.


Of course, life isn’t all play – unless you’re Baldwin, Serdar, Wilde, Lilly, Eliot, and Bruce – so Waters needs to apply for a part-time job.


Enjoy your first day as a stand-up comic, try not to Roxxxy Andrews it!

Waters: “No one ever knows what you’re talking about, Gray.”


Bruce: “You better be treating my Lulu right… What’s his name?”

Eliot: “Bret.”


Waters: “All I want to do is hang out with my dad… So why have I got Lulu panting in my ear?”

Blair: “You think that’s bad…”


Blair: “Your mom has adopted her father’s stalking tendencies.”

Christie: “I want to make out with you!”


!! First ghost sighting!!

How’s the afterlife treating you, Bruce?

Bruce: “Well, you have 5 generations of Bookers who are all furious at you for how you’ve created them in CAS.”

… *gulp*


Christie: “Tes, did you hear about your great-grandma Lilly? She died wearing an embarrassing tropical dress and afro puffs!”





Waters: “That’s scandalous!”











Dante: “I know you’re taking photos of me because you feel bad that you’ve been ignoring me this chapter.”

Wh- NO!

Dante: “Mmmhmm…”


Really, Christie?

Christie: “Gotta keep up with traditions!”





Dante and Christie are the only ones home today so Christie spends the last day of Dante’s childhood dancing together and bonding.


Let’s see how big that mouth gets!





Okay, am I crazy or? Is he kinda cute?

Dante rolls Pleasure and wants to be a Mad Scientist! He’s secondary knowledge so that’s why he’s rolled that LTW. He likes fit sims, like Tes, and sims who cook but he doesn’t like sims with cleanliness.

He’s also gay!


Waters: “But wait! I’m an overachiever!”

Nice work, Tes!

Waters: “This rain is totally ruining my vibe.”


Eliot’s come back to visit us!

Eliot: “I don’t like you.”


What else is new?


After a quick makeover, I find that Dante is still frickin’ adorable!

I’m so torn on this because on one hand, he has Blair’s eyes, nose, and ears but on the other, he has Bruce’s stupid mouth.

I kinda want to pick him as heir but I’m scared about the mouth being super prevalent with his children and I really don’t want generation 10 to inherit the fish mouth.

Ugh, I’m so torn!

I think I’m going to be doing an heir poll and then that way, it’ll be your responsibility! Ahahahahaha!

Until next time, stay safe!

See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment