Thursday 3 December 2020

Download A Booker!

 Hey guys!

This might not be something you asked for buuuuut I have made it so that every single Booker, heir and spare (no spouses sorry!), are available for download.

They come with a little text document with their stats, but honestly, just play them however you want

Download the ones you like and pop them into your gameplay. Please DM me on Boolprop if you do use them because I'd love to see what my Bookers get up to in alternate universes.

Thank you again for all of your support!

Note:

The sims do NOT have any custom content but please PLEASE use clean installer with them just in case I missed some.

With that out of the way, please enjoy!

Download a Booker!

(If you'd like to know what face template Blair used just click here)


No comments:

Post a Comment