Friday 18 December 2020

The Name Game: Judy-Bo-Budy | Chapter 3: Jealousy Bring The Music


Hello and welcome back to my name game! I'm actually quite ahead in terms of gameplay and my move to Korea has been postponed until January due to covid (the town I'm due to stay in actually has the highest rate next to Seoul so......... take that as you will) so I'm gonna try and update a bit more frequently.

Previously: Judy and Bella got together and Bella gave birth to Jack and Uziel!


Let’s open this chapter admiring my new loading screen!

You can get them here!

Of course Uziel has to make a mess in his shared bedroom.

Bella: “Darling.”

Bella: “It’s not fair to Jack to make a mess in your shared room, is it, darling?”

Uziel: “NO!”

Bella: “I can’t tell if he understands or is just argumentative.”

Eh, a little from column A, a lot from column B.

Uziel silently judges his mother as she cleans up his mess.

Bella: “My girlfriend’s cooking is simply divine!”

I keep wanting to type wife but then I remembered that Bella and Judy aren’t married…



I have to wonder what kind of conversations a parent has with their toddlers.

Judy seems to be enjoying the conversation regardless.

Bella joins in. Obvious Jack is divulging the laws of science to his mothers.

Bella: “Isn’t he darling?”

Judy: “He gets it all from you, Bel.”

Uziel: “Uh oh. Stinky!”


Bella only just puts Uziel into the high chair to feed him and then…

Baby on the way!

If you’re wondering why Bella’s in her party dress, it’s because I tried to throw a dinner party for Judy’s aspiration. It ended in bronze so… Not bad. But she needs a silver.


It’s a boy! I forgot to screenshot the naming scene.

Welcome Darcy Anderson (though right now he’s known as Goth because I forgot to rectify the last name… We’ll fix it when he’s a toddler).

Jack, once again, is distraught by the idea that someone will take attention away from him.

Whereas Uziel is delighted by Darcy’s presence!

Thank God this is the final baby. Raising kids is super hard in this game…

Bella: “Thank goodness I won’t have to see this stupid confetti anymore!”

I’m not the only one who’s very excited, obviously.

Jack: “No! Don’ wan bruver!”

Uziel really doesn’t give a fart.

Jack’s stood crying his eyes out and he’s just playing with blocks.

Bella: “Excellent news, darling! I’m pregnant!”

Judy: “This is the fourth time you’ve told me but every time has been just as exciting!”

Bella: “Aw, my darling. Are you dancing to the music?”

Uziel constantly needs attention from either Judy or Bella.

He's so stinking cute though so I don't blame them for bending to his will.

And for some reason Uziel is furious at Bella?

Whoa, that emoticon is really frightening…

Oh, for God’s sake. Now what, Jack?

What did Judy do to you!?



This baby rages more than early-Achievement Hunter Michael Jones.

The rain never seems to stop. I don’t think we’ve had one good day of sunshine this summer.

Oh hooray. Three toddlers to care for.

Jeez, I might tear my hair out.

Despite Jack loathing Uziel's arrival, the two make quick and close friends!


Jack: "Lil bruver!"


Oh geez, the thunderstorm is really bringing out the pout in these babies.

Bella, the fridge is stocked with food that Judy made. Including gourmet food. Why are you eating chips!?

Bella: “The delicious crunch.”

Judy: “Eegads!”

Judy: “I love French toast!”

Judy: *munch munch*

Judy: “What?”

Bella: “You’re very cute, my darling.”

Oop, Judy’s using little tricks as she cooks now!

Oh please, let Darcy be an easy toddler to care for!

Oh! Another baby with Judy’s red hair!

Bella: “Come to Mummy, darling!”

Mortimer makes his first appearance since the divorce.

I decided to let Bella go out and greet him (and also boast about her new family but…)



Bella: “I’m not bothered.”

Bella: “Oh, darling, please be careful with Jack!”

Judy: “I’m always careful!”

Judy: “You’re a slippery bugger, Jack!”

Bella: "Darling!"

Here’s Darcy’s new outfit. He’s proud of his moms!

He’s also giving Uziel some major side eye.

Bella: “I get the sense I’m being watched.”

Bella: “Oh, it’s just you, my darling.”

Where did you get that chocolate syrup? You know your mother doesn’t allow that kind of stuff in the house!

Jack seems to treat making messes like an art.

And then he just dumps it all on the floor.

Bella: “Thank God this is the last baby. They’re giving me some real trouble.”

Uh. Jack.

Why are you in your outerwear?

Where is he going!?

Of course…

I want to say thank God, but he can still make messes as a child so…

Bella: “Do you really want to do that, Jack darling?”

Jack: “I do wha’ I wan'!”

Uziel: “Dawcy sad.”

Yeah, he seems very sad for some reason.

Bella: “Congratulations on the promotion, darling. Allow me to show you my appreciation for all that you do around the house and with the kids.”







Judy: “Wow. I need to get a promotion every day.”

Bella: “You get a promotion tomorrow, darling, and you get more than a kiss.”

Ah, I see where the boys got their poutiness from.

Judy: “This is a frying pan!”

Of course the line cook would want to teach that to a toddler.

Jack: “Whoaaaaa!”

Judy gets around to baking a cake. For what you ask?

Judy: “It’s Jack’s birthday!”


Slobby? Jack, please.

C’mon boy.

Jack: “Life is suffering.”

You’re far too young to be existentialist. At least wait till your first English literature lesson when you get to read Hamlet.

Poor Jack. He wants to do his homework and his mother and brothers have another idea.

Darcy: “Twinkew twinkew, wittle staw!”

Jack: “Darcy, shut up!”

Jesus, he was only singing along, Jack!



Jack got a Voidcritter game machine? I don’t know what it’s called. If it’s not a Switch or a laptop, I don’t know.

And then I realised that Jack’s aspiration was creative and he needed an activity table…

Voila!

Jack: “Let’s make art!”

Jack: “Not enough glitter!”

Judy decides to help Jack with his art. She even brought up a glass of orange juice to drink as she distracted him over and over.

Jack: “When does this get funny?”

Bella: “I ask myself the same question every time I wake up, darling.”

Wait. Is that shade?

Are you throwing shade at me, Bella?!

Jack: “Moooom!”

Bella: “You need to learn to be grateful, darling.”


Bella: “Ooh, I think this baby’s coming soon!”

Judy: “Hey, you’ve done really well, Bel. I love you.”

And then immediately after, Bella goes into labour!

Judy: “OH HOLY MERCIFUL JESUS!”



Holy *bleep*. I never thought this would happen!

I took Yaz from the latest season of Doctor Who. One of Thirteen’s companions is called Yaz so she inspired the name!


Bella: “Oh, she’s so cute!”

Oop, looks like Darcy has some jealousy issues.


Darcy
: “Don’ wan.”

Oof. I guess I’ll leave you with this picture of a very disgruntled Darcy!

Until next time!

See you!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your move, did it ever let up enough or are you still postponed? Oooh, I like the loading screen (goes and checks the link). Welcome Darcy. Uziel is probably just happy to have a partner in crime. :D Man those boys sure are a handful, at least Darcy grows up angelic? All those sentiments are very interesting. I have some with my Name Game's toddler right now. Finally a girl!! Darcy might not be happy, but it's exciting! All the boys are super cute though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I made it here in February! It was just postponed for a few weeks ^^.
      Right? They're gorgeous! I found them on tumblr and I had to have one!
      The sentiments are so strange! A toddler cannot know if they're being hurtful, so the sentiments are just really out of proportion.
      Yes a girl!!! And she ends up being the most interesting looking of them all somehow haha! Yeah, the boys are cute as heck! I love them.
      Thank you for reading <3

      Delete