Tuesday 8 December 2020

The Name Game: Judy-Bo-Budy | Chapter 2: Teething Problems

Hey folks! I’m back again with another chapter of The Name Game! Previously Judy met Bella Goth and asked her to move in. Bella divorced Mortimer and discovered she was pregnant with Judy’s child!

In this chapter we will finally meet baby J!

Bella: “Oh the sorrow of my life!”

Geez. Yeah, Bella’s still moping over her divorce. Not that I expected her to be over it but like… that mac and cheese is gonna get cold, Bel.

Bella: “My poor children.”

Yeah, they are the innocents in this.

And yet somehow, Bella forgets all of the bad things when she watches TV.

Judy: “Why’s that kid so glum?”

I don’t know? Why are you asking me?

Bella: “Oof, my back is killing me!”

Looks like baby J might be here very soon!

Very, very soon!

Bella: “Oh, this is excruciating!”



Bella: “Please don’t take photos of this!”

Sorry, no can do.



Welcome baby Jack!

Bella: “Here you go, darling. Mom needs a rest.”

Judy: “Hey, Bel, I’m home!”

Bella: “Wonderful, darling! *yawn* Now go see your new son.”

Judy: “I have a son!”

Yeah, no shizz. They were both at work and then one delivered a baby. I’d let them off this time!

Judy’s rather hands on. She lets Bella feed Jack and she takes care of all the dirty diapers.

Of course, now that baby J is born, we need baby U.

Judy: “You look filthy, Bel.”

Bella: “I know, darling, but fantastic news!”

Bella: “I’m pregnant!”

Judy: “Omigosh!”

Bella: “Let me shower now please!”

Bella gets a visitor later that day – her oldest daughter, Cassandra.

Bella: “This is your new baby brother, Jack.”

Cassandra: “Oh, he’s so cute, Mom!”

And then she leaves. I really want Cassandra and Alexander to interact with Bella and her new family as much as possible.

Ooh, we’ll get to see whose genetics Jack got!

Judy: “Your mama was a little too tired today, baby, so I’m feeding you.”

Judy: “Who’s a cutie pie?”

Judy: “Is it you, Jack-attack? Teehee!”

Bella: “Oof, either this baby is sitting really wrong or its thunderstorming outside.”

It could be both?

I love the weather in this game so much.

Judy: “So, basically the guy chooses the girl he wants by giving her a rose?”

Bella: “That is basically the idea, yes, darling. I know it’s absolute trash but when you’re on maternity leave, it’s all you have.”

Judy: “If he doesn’t pick her then he has terrible taste!”


I randomised Jack’s trait and he got fussy. Joy.


I really enjoy that the first thing they teach the toddlers is how to walk. It’s like watching a baby giraffe stumble.

We gave Jack a little makeover because I wasn’t feeling the hat. I did like the combination of the colour purple though.

Jack: “Noooo!”

Jack can’t decide if he hates the thunderstorm or the fact that Bella immediately went to bed more.

Also, he has Judy’s flaming red hair, as you can see, and Bella’s hazel brown eyes.

He’s very cute!

Judy: “Can you say ‘bottle’?”

Jack: “No.”

He looks so evil!

Jack: “I don’t want this sandwich!”

Bella: “Now, now, darling. You can’t go around making messes just because you don’t want something!”

Bella: “This baby is more uncomfortable than the previous one.”

Oh my good God.

Bella: “Cassie!”

Cassandra: “Hey, Mom.”

What? No mention of the inappropriate outfit?


Bella: “I don’t suppose you want to feel your new baby sibling kick?”


Cassandra: “Oh, I’ve always wanted to do this!”


Cassandra: “What are you going to name them?”

Bella: “We’re thinking Uziel if it’s a boy and Una if it’s a girl.”


Bella adores her daughter! How cute!!

Bella: “Don’t forget, it’s not just the subjects you learn at school, darling.”

Yeah, the school teaches you important things seemed a lot more natural. If Cassandra had asked Mortimer she would’ve gotten a completely different answer.


Bella: “So, tell me, darling. Any young boys taken your fancy?”

Bella: “You do have your mother’s beautiful looks after all!”

Cassandra: “Eh…”

Cassandra: “Boys are dumb.”

Bella: “I understand you completely, darling.”

I’m sorry, Cass, I need to do something about that outfit – it’s hideous.

Bella: “Cassandra, now that is an outfit I would’ve worn at your age!”

Cassandra: “Wow, when did I change clothes?”

You’re welcome.

Cassandra: “I do look cool, don’t I?”

Bella: “Stunning, darling.”


Uh-oh, Jack senses that someone other than him is getting attention.


He has no idea what’s going on but he’s so cute so who cares.

Jack: “Book!”

A Jack tornado!

Bella: “Can you say ‘toothbrush’, darling?”

Jack: “What is that?”

Bella: “I cannot be kneeling on the floor like that in my condition.”

Hey, hey! Maybe look down and see the mess your kid is making!

Judy: “I need a break!”

I don’t have Snowy Escapes yet, Judy! But I can give you a vacation day, if you’d like.

Bella, this isn’t rocket science…

You’re just potty training your kid.

Bella leaves for work in the morning and Judy, who gets home at 2am, takes a nap.

Jack is not having it.

Jack: “Bad dweam!”

Judy: “Aw, little man, it’s okay.”

After comforting Jack with his nightmare, Judy gets a sentiment!

Oh! Bella’s about to have another baby!

Please God, don’t give me four boys in a row. Please.

Welcome to the family, Uziel!

Jack: “No! I don’ wan!”



Bella: “Only two more left!”

Actually, only one after this one.

Bella: “Even better!”

Bella: “Judy, darling, amazing news!”

Judy: “I always feel skeptical when you say that but you’ve yet to give me bad news… Hmm…”

Bella: “I’m pregnant!”

Judy: “Aw yay!”

They seem a lot more subdued this time around. I bet baby Y will just be a clap on the back well done.

Jack really doesn’t like Uziel.

Not sure why I took this photo if I’m honest but it’s pretty good. I changed Bella’s every day outfit and I removed the make-up when she sleeps. It just felt odd that someone like Bella would sleep in her make-up.

Judy: “I love it when my girlfriend acts super smart.”

It’s not an act, what are you on about?


Jack’s developed an affinity for his hero action figure!


Judy proceeds to take care of Uziel whilst Bella either naps or works, I can’t remember. She only ever sleeps or works because she’s constantly with child.

Bella: “Here’s a little trick for when you’re hungry, darling.”

Bella: “You yell “I’M STARVING!” and Gray comes running and makes you eat food.”

What are you teaching your son?

Bella: “It works like a charm. Watch, darling.”

Dang it. She got me. I don’t want Bella dying obviously so I had Judy make some pancakes and now I’m CRAVING pancakes.

Why does the food look so good in this game?

Oooh! We’ll get to see what Uziel looks like soon.

Judy: “Do you like my first gourmet meal?”

I also just really like Caprese salad… Yummmm…

Judy: “Hi?”

Sorry, you just looked really pretty here, ha!

Judy: “Can I watch my son in peace?”

Sure.

Jack looks like he’s having a serious conversation with his giant stuffed dog.

Bella: “You grow up today, my darling Uziel!”

Jeez Louise.

One fussy toddler and one clingy toddler. Just kill me now.

Uziel favours Bella in terms of genetics. He’s very cute!

Bella: “Don’t you want a cuddle, my darling?”

Uziel: “No! Don’ wan!”

Oop. Bella looks pretty heartbroken about it.

Uziel: *is suspicious of Jack*

Uziel PLEASE! The toilet is filthy!

Judy: “One day off on family leave? What the eff?”

How rude. She has two toddler sons and you give her one day off!?

Bella: “Why has no one cleaned this toilet yet?”

Sorry, Bel. I should’ve made Judy do that.

Bella: “Yes, you should’ve.”

Bella: “I love it when these children learn to speak.”

Bella: “Mama loves you, darling.”

I think we’ll end the chapter on this heartwarming note.

Next time, we’ll meet babies D and Y!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, great job so far. The kids are all super cute, although rough to have fussy AND clingy together. lol The food always does look really good in this game. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God, I know. My luck with having two terrible toddler traits one right after the other ;;
      Thank you! I'm really enjoying it. Coming up with names has been the most fun thing ever!
      YES! Even the gourmet food - the bacon wrapped asparagus actually had me craving for that and I've never eaten asparagus before so... Kudos EAxis, you did something good for once LMFAO

      Delete