Tuesday 18 February 2020

The Literal Booker Legacy - Generation 6, Chapter 1: Under the Stars


Hello and welcome back to The Literal Booker Legacy! We are on an exciting chapter folks. This chapter marks the start of the sixth generation! Only four generations remain!

Let’s have a little recap before we begin:

Wilde and Dickens went to college where it was revealed that Wilde was voted heir. Dickens met the love of his life in Mitch Gothier whereas Wilde was having a difficult time finding a girlfriend. In the end, he found a wife in the form of Lilly Do, a lady he met online (except not really but let’s pretend for the sake of the story). Wilde proprosed to Lilly and then graduated and now… here we are.



Baldwin and Serdar are excited that their youngest son is returning home, readying himself to begin his contribution to the legacy.


Whatcha readin’?

Wilde: “I believe it’s called Empire of the Sim.”


Wilde: “Oh right. We’re home now.”

Well, go on in and greet your parents. They’ve been expecting you.


Wilde: “HEY DAD!”


Baldwin: “That sounds like Wilde to me.”

Serdar: “Must he be making the shouting?”


Baldwin: “Geez, this kid just waltzes in and starts yelling like he owns the place.”

Techni-

Baldwin: “Over my dead body!”

Well, yeah, kinda. That’s the point.

Wilde: “You know I can hear you, Dad.”


Baldwin: “Never mind that! How was the trip home? When will your girlfriend be here?”

Wilde: “It was okay and soon.”

Baldwin: “Hmph. You call yourself a family sim.”


Serdar: “Dyetka!”

Wilde, whining: “Daaaaad!”

Serdar: “No. Apologising. Wilde, welcome home.”


So, you have reign of the house. You could have gone and laid down on your new double bed. You could have played the piano, played chess. You instead decided to come outside in the dead of winter and stargaze.

Wilde: “Well, it’s better than my dads being lovey-dovey everywhere.”

Jupiter: “Agreed, it’s gross.”


Wilde: “OH *censored* ME!”


I forgot Peachy was expecting!


Welcome Paddington and Winnie! The one facing the camera is Paddington.


Okay, that’s enough stargazing for you.


I call this piece, Frozen Heir Captured in Bubbles.


Either bothered by his fathers’ constant nagging or because he missed her (I’ll never know which), Wilde invites Lilly to move in with him.


And so she is given a makeover.

Lilly, muttering: “I-it’s very lovely…”

You’re welcome!

Lilly is a Knowledge sim who wants to Max 7 Skills. She’s also a Pisces, like Andrea back from the founding generation, and is neat, shy (who would have guessed), active, serious, and nice. She likes black hair and cleanliness and hates stink.


As soon as she settles into the house, Lilly gets to work on mastering the logic skill.


And then like a shark to blood in the water, Baldwin seeks out his new daughter-in-law-to-be and corners her at the chess table.


Baldwin: “So, you are the infamous Lilly?”

Lilly, muttering: “Oh… I’m i-infamous? I… I suppose… I mean, I’m not very noticeable…”

Baldwin: “Can you speak up. My hearing isn’t what it once was.”

Lilly, muttering: “Oh, I’m t-terribly sorry, sir… I didn’t mean to bother you…”


Whilst his fiancĂ©e gets interrogated, Wilde paints Baldwin and Serdar’s portrait.


And is provided background music by Serdar as he works.


Oh hey, you don’t have to that, Lilly.

Lilly: “Y-yes I do… Plants don’t… talk to me…”

You have a social issue, I can tell. Well, knock yourself out then.


And there goes Baldwin and Serdar, next to Shelley and Heath.


Lilly: “Which skill should I choose first… Uhhh… so many… to choose from!”


Oops, it looks like things might get a bit rough for Lilly as Serdar has decided to throw his Golden Anniversary party now.

And he hit permaplat too! Woo!


Dickens makes his arrival!


Serdar: “Champagne, my love?”


Serdar: “My English is not best but my love for you is beyond language. Every day with you, Baldwin, is dream coming true.”


Baldwin: “To today, tomorrow, and the rest of eternity. You and me, babe.”





Wanna explain?

Wilde: “I wanna get a little fit if I’m going to have to raise a family.”

Well, I guess that makes sense. You don’t want to be winded chasing toddlers around everywhere.


Meanwhile, the party continues. Serdar and Baldwin sharing a tender moment in the kitchen.

Dickens: “If I pretend like this doesn’t gross me out then maybe I can leave early.”

Meadow: “When will I marry a Booker?!”


Her first night in the house.

Going to sleep alone?

Lilly: “Oh, uh… yes… I can’t find Wilde anywhere…”

I think I might know where he is.


I feel bad for her. She’s in a new place with new people and the one person she does know has barely said a word to her since she moved in…


Oi, asshole.

Wilde: “My brother went home hours ago so I assume you must mean me.”

Where do you think Lilly is right now?

Wilde: “Hm… either reading or sleeping…”

Alone? Doesn’t that sound… wrong to you?

Wilde: “She’s a loner, it doesn’t sound wrong at all…”

Hnng….


Shelley: “3 family sims? Sucks for you. Fortune’s the best.”

Wilde: “I feel breeze… all of a sudden…”


The next morning, Lilly caught Wilde just after he had finished showering.

Lilly: “Wilde! How could you leave me to sleep alone in that bed? We are going to be married soon!”

Wilde: “Wow, I’ve never heard you be this loud. I really upset you, huh?”


Lilly: “Also, why haven’t you touched me once since I moved in? It’s almost like you only pretended to love me to get something out of me.”

Wilde: “Definitely not that… Listen, I’m sorry. I’ve been preoccupied with a few things… but I will make it up to you.”


Wilde: “If I break that promise, you can leave and you don’t have to come back.”


Wilde: “First, let’s have a trip away. Just us two. We haven’t really spent any proper time alone.”

Lilly, muttering: “W-well… I can’t say no…”


Just as he promised, Wilde booked a night away at The Three Lakes, just him and Lilly and the priciest hotel.


Wilde: “Reservation for Booker.”


Concierge: “Certainly. Signature there.”


Lilly takes advantage of Wilde talking to the concierge to take a dip in the pool.


Wilde joins her immediately after.


After all that swimming, they then took a trip out into the town for some late lunch.


Wilde: “Isn’t this better? Just you and me.”


Lilly: “I won’t lie… being around your fathers was very…”

Wilde: “Intimidating?”

Lilly: “Y-yes… Being alone with you makes me less…”

Wilde: “Afraid?”

Lilly: “Exactly.”


Wilde: “Hey, these prawns are scrummy. Wanna try?”


Lilly: “Aaah!”


Lilly: “Ooh, yummy! Not as yummy as my filet mignon.”

Wilde: “Well, I’ll attest to that.”


Wilde: “I think we both picked perfect meals.”


Wilde: “Hey, you know what would be wacky?”

Lilly: “N-no, what?”

Wilde: “We should get married tonight. Just you and me.”

Lilly: “W-won’t your fathers get mad?”

Wilde: “Probably, but I don’t care. I messed up by making you think I didn’t truly love you and I want to change that.”


Wilde: “My love for you is not a lie.”





The moment evening dawned, Wilde and Lilly changed into their formal wear.

Wilde: “Ugh, I’m so nervous…”

Hey, it’s gonna be okay.

Wilde: “What if she decides I’m not worth the effort and runs away?”

That girl has serious social anxiety, worse than me, and she moved in with you and your eccentric parents because she loves you. She’s not going anywhere.


Lilly: “Are you talking to yourself, my love?”

Wilde: “Can I look at her now?”

Please do.


Wilde: “You look positively stunning. Even the stars above us tonight are envious of your glow.”


Lilly: “You have such a way with words.”

Almost like he was named after a figure in literature, right?


And then, in the soft glow of the moonlight, Wilde and Lilly exchange their vows.





Lilly Do became Lilly Booker and the ceremony was almost complete.


There we go… Now it’s done.

Actually, there’s just one more thing left to do…


Consummation!


Aha… Let’s give the newlyweds some privacy…


… Wha… I just got locked out, are you joking?!


Ha ha suckers, I’m omniscient, I could have barged in but be-

It’s no fun when you’re asleep and can’t hear my taunts! Boo.


And then the next morning, Wilde signed him and his new wife out, having only opted to stay the one night.


Lilly: “And now… we return to the real world…”

At least you had a fairytale wedding… Kind of.

Lilly: “Hey um… I felt really queasy when I woke up… Is that normal?”

It’s just butterflies, Lilly, you’ll be okay.

Next time: Will there be babies? Will Wilde succeed in getting abducted? 

Find out next time!!

Until then, thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment