Thursday 10 October 2019

The Literal Booker Legacy - Generation 3, Chapter 2: Tiny Love


Welcome back!

In our previous chapter, Bronte returned home after graduation and took a trip to Twikki Island where she met Zeeshan Sims. There she got pregnant with her first child, a son named Ellis after Bret Easton Ellis.

The title of this chapter is also taken from a song on MIKA's new album, My Name is Michael Holbook, and it's definitely worth a listen.




Bronte: “Well, how long was I out?”

Long enough for Cherry to kidnap Ellis and take him downstairs for a feeding.


Bronte: “Dang, that’s a while. I didn’t think I was a deep sleeper.”


But, Bronte was there for the changing even if she slept through his feeding.


Bronte: “Hey Mom, thanks for taking care of Ellis for me…”

Cherry: “Yeah, appreciate me whilst I’m here.”


Penny for your thoughts, Cherry?

Cherry: “I’m going to miss this life. I’m going to miss you, Gray.”

I’m gonna miss you too, Cherry. *sniff*


Cherry, you wash your dishes in there!


Well, Ellis cannot stay a baby forever!

It’s time for a birthday party!


And look who’s come to visit! Uncle Hardy and Uncle Lawrence!


Bronte: “Let’s go, wiggly boy!”








I… can’t believe how dominant Bronte’s genes are. Not a single thing from his father… It’s almost like Zeeshan offered nothing.

Ridiculous.

Anyway, whilst I grumble, why don’t I give you Ellis’ stats: He’s an Aquarius (yay! No more Scorpios!). He’s very nice, very outgoing, incredibly active, very playful, and very nice. Basically, he’s a very positive individual!


Cherry: “You’re definitely your mother’s child, I can see that for sure.”


Cherry: “Let’s see if you learn as fast as her.”


I will admit, despite being Bronte’s clone, he’s very cute.


Heh.

Very cute.


Bronte: “Let’s see how far you can walk, little guy.”


Hehehe.


Bronte: “Come to momma!”


Bronte, holding back laughter: “Oh dear, this is harder than I thought.”


Bronte: “You’re so darn cute though.”


Cherry is obsessed with her grandson. She can’t stop giving him baths.





Incoming cute baby spam!











Otis: “New club smells different. New cub needs protecting.”


Whoa, whoa, whoa! Bronte reached her LTW so quickly! She’s the youngest sim in the legacy to achieve it!

Bronte: “Booyah!”


She also had a surprise waiting for her when she got home.

Bronte: “Zeeshan! You came to visit!”


Bronte: “So… um… You seen any good movies lately?”

Zeeshan: “Shall we just get on with it?”


Bronte: “Gladly!”


Whilst Bronte makes baby number 2, I decide to retire both Austen and Cherry as they are both getting up there in years.


Cherry: “I hope I get to stick around a little to enjoy the retirement.”

Me too.


Austen: “Bronte, your mother and I have something to say.”

Bronte: “You’re dying. I remember this when Grandma Yvonne and Grandma Andrea passed.”

Austen: “Well, see…”


Bronte: “It’s okay, I think I’ll be okay on my own.”

Austen: “Well, neither of us know who will go first… It could be me or your mother.”

Bronte: “I’ll be okay, Mom, I promise.”


Bronte, internally: “I HATE THIS SO MUCH. I’M GOING TO KILL GRAY FOR MAKING ME LEAD THIS LEGACY SINGLE-HANDEDLY!”

Hey, you rolled the romance aspiration, not me.


Just a quick snap of cutie Otis!


Bronte, looking swank!

Bronte: “We have enough to buy a car like this… why don’t we have one?”

Well, when your mothers pass, you can buy whatever you like.

Bronte: “Hmm…”


Cherry: “Rock paper scissors for who calls the kids to let them know?”

Austen: “You are on!”


Draw!


Cherry: “That is so like us!”

Austen: “Two of a kind.”


Cherry & Austen: “Rock, paper, scissors!”


Cherry wins!


Cherry: “I am unbeatable!”


Cherry & Austen: “Rock, paper, scissors!”


Austen wins this time!


Austen: “Yeeees!”

Cherry: “I think you cheated!”


Austen: “Nah, I’m just good. Two out of three?”

Cherry: “You’re on!”


And go!


Well…


Austen: “Whoo whoo! Call those kids, Cherry!”

You guys realise you had a game to figure out who would tell your children that you’re dying.


Cherry: *sigh* “This is gonna be hard…”


Cherry: “… Hardy, hey, it’s me.”


To offset the drab dreariness of this chapter, here’s a photo of Otis and Ellis cuddling.


Austen: “Say ‘Grandma’. I’ll never get used to be a grandmother.”


Ellis: “Gwandma!”


Austen: “Clever boy!”


Austen: “Grandma’s going to miss you when she’s gone?”

Whoa, wait, hold up. 

*record scratch*

How long has that wall been incomplete!?


Fixed.


Of course I’ve got to give Cherry and Austen the send-off they deserve.











Austen: “I love you so much, Cherry.”

Cherry: “Austen, I love you just as much.”


Austen: “Just before I forget, I want you to give you ownership of the family graveyard. Don’t forget to pass this down.”


Bronte: “Thanks for everything, Mum.”

Austen: “I’d do it all again if I could.”


She couldn’t even finish recycling the paper!


Grim: “Austen Booker, your time has come.”

Austen: “Oh, dear, it was me first after all…”

Bronte: “Muuuuuum!”


Grim: “I have a martini with your name on. Courtesy of your mothers.”


Austen: “Well, if my mothers insist!”


Austen. What can I say about you other than I loved you from the moment you had been born. You were the best heiress we had to date and you were the first. You were the first sim I’ve raised from birth to death and thus will forever hold a special place in my heart.

You were mother to four beautiful children, and will hand over your reign to your eldest daughter, Bronte.


And here she rests until Generation 4 arrives.


Bronte: “Oh, my Goodness! I’m pregnant again!”


Time for baby number two!


Unfortunately, today is also the day Ellis becomes a child. No party this time, I don’t think anyone was up for it.


Bronte: “Time to become a big boy, Ellis.”

Ellis: “Big boy!”


With a fizzle and a pop!


Yeah, he’s an exact clone of his mother.

Ugh. Let’s hope baby two is a little more diverse.


The following morning, Ellis was sent off to school.


And obviously nothing worth recording happened so here’s Ellis returning from school.

How’d it go kiddo?

Ellis: “Average.”


At least Cherry is sticking around a little longer to help Bronte out.


Otis: “Who is that stranger? Get out of my house!”

That’s you, you goof.


Otis: “Oh, so it is. Hehehe.”


Where did that fish come from?

Bronte: “Mom.”

Right. 


Just before baby number two arrives, Bronte spends her time bonding with her son.


This small little family is really cute, not going to lie. Bronte really took to motherhood well.


She also takes some time out for Otis.


Cherry: “I’m about to play the song of my people!”


Cherry: “It’s getting late,
Ma, have you seen my mates-“

Let’s not.

Saturday Night’s Alright for Fighting – Elton John


Cherry: “You’re the one who’s obsessed with Rocketman.”

Next time: Baby number two makes their arrival and Cherry has to say goodbye.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment